It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historian, Brilliant, Anti-Semite? Who was Eustace Mullins? Great History Lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Being relatively "new" to understanding and trying to figure out what is happening and what I'm supposed to do to help, I came across this interview with Eustace Mullins, and he seemed to have a great understanding of answers to questions I have been seeking....

I'm going to share interviews with him that I found on you-tube, sorry they are just links, if anyone wants to provide direct access to videos that would be wonderful...lol....

This first video is really interesting in terms of historical perspective, and up untill yesterday I had never known of him or his work. It's really amazing how much insight he actually had and reveiled based on his research.

www.youtube.com...

This next interview is really intersting, no holocaust? That definately was a real stumbling block for me at that point, what is he saying? I grew up with a jewish family across the street as a kid, all us kids played together and the only real difference was holidays, but I did see with my own eyes a tatoo that that the grandma showed us kids that was put on her before her family fled Germany to the US, something REALLY horrible happened.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Anyways I thought maybe others might be interested in what he has to say, ....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks, I'm always looking for good videos. Below is a link from Eustace Mullins Website. I've never heard of him until now. He answers a few key questions we all are trying to figure out.

The Neo-Zionist order AKA The Illuminati: (Note: The group being referred to here are not the Jewish People, but a group using Zionism as a shield. The fascade is to make you blame the Jews, while these people switch masks again should Zionism become exposed. This video is NOT anti-Jewish. Please do not Flag out of ignorance.)

What is this Neo-Zionist Order?

What is a central bank, and what does it have to do with the Federal reserve and our currency?

Why doesnt congress control the money?

What is the difference between a promisary note and gold and silver backed money?

What did the Nazis do with Sodium Flouride, and why is it in our water?

Why did America get involved in WW2? New World Order ?

Author Eustace Mullins answers these questions and more

Eustace Mullins Website
edit on 12-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

I'm glad you enjoyed the interviews, it's hard to believe that I somehow missed this guy in my search for answers, he really has a great way of breaking down alot of information and makes it understandable.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Give us the bullet points i'm not gonna watch these videos, the subject is interesting though

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Eustace Mullins was a student of Ezra Pound, who assigned him with the task of researching the Federal Reserve over 50 years ago. His life's work was dedicated to research "connecting the dots" of how the banking elite, Illumanati and Zionist factions all work together, and gives an extrodanary account of how politics and wars have been controlled by these people in more depth then I have ever understood or heard before.

His age and historical knowledge and viewpoint add some very important perceptive to the "how and why" of how politics and banking really works, and the "complex" conspiracy that absolutely does exist.

Perhaps if you have some extra time you might want to listen to what this man had to say, I promise you will be on the edge of your seat, facinating stuff.....

top topics

join