It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation From Japan Disaster Found in Kelp Along California Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This reminds me, be sure to buy some sea kelp so that you dont have a calcified peneal gland. Make sure you get it organic from cali

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

I remember when all of the shills were saying that the nuclear threat from the Japan quake is no big deal. I knew then that it would be a big deal!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You know that's not what i'm talking about, stop being a smartass

2nd line.....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by Mianeye

The claim that there are "safe levels" of radiation is bull#. Radiation is unsafe at any level. Any exposure to radiation increases your risk of some kind of medical consequences. Namely, cancer. There is no so-called safe level of radiation.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

There is no so-called safe level of radiation.

I supposed everyone just dies when they go out in sunlight then do they?

Well, if you want to count the numbers of people who have died from skin cancer, well then you're not far off the mark. I also know what nasty things happen to people who go out in the sun unprotected and stay too long...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Well, if you want to count the numbers of people who have died from skin cancer, well then you're not far off the mark. I also know what nasty things happen to people who go out in the sun unprotected and stay too long...

Yes, it's an epidemic. People losing their lives before even having the chance to live. We should all put on the burqa any time we leave the house.

Some days I wish I could go back to the times when the life expectancy was only 40 years of age. I'm sure it was more fun without the constant fear of everything, and all....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ATS Thread
Good old search function...

It is interesting in many facets, how things that are dis pleasureful just go right under that rug. It's not just the kelp that's radioactive it's everywhere. People don't want to here there getting radiated, no not at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join