It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacific Ring of Fire: Busy April 11, 2012; Indonesia, Mexico and U.S.A

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

7.1 Mercalli scale: 9 Date-Time [UTC]: Thursday, 12th April 2012 at 07:15 AM Local Date/Time: Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 00:15 at night at epicenter Coordinate: 28° 46.260, 113° 0.600 Depth: 33.00 km (20.51 miles) Hypocentrum: Shallow depth Class: Major Region: Middle America Country: Mexico Location: 25.87 km (16.07 miles) S of San Rafael, Estado de Baja California, Mexico Source: USGS Generated Tsunami: Not or no data Damage: Not or no data

good site for just about everything going on. hisz.rsoe.hu...

from that site.

edit on 12-4-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

thank you for saying that whoshotjr. I gotta say a few things here: first of all if you are watching as you say then you should have noticfed that last week(for exactly 8 days) the entire ring of fire was more quiet than I have seen for about two-three years. I knew something was building up, and as we can see it has and was and there is still more to be released. We had a "new" area on the right-outside the ring-seem to awaken-and this is evident by the Mexico quake, and the last night off of the Canada and MA area.
I wanted to say something last week about the stillness, but so many people shoot other people down with a quick "fear-mongering" remark, that I just sit on my thoughts, but that is what the site is for: for people to state their observances, and their thoughts.
But, now, I disagree completely that you "can tell that the US is good now from releasing all the pressure". And I am not saying more is for sure going to happen-but you do not know that this is it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MoEskiMo because: changed my left to the other left

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
April 11, 2012, is also 9/11. They don't add 11's or 22's.

That proves their scalar wave technology was hard at work.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Japan is famous for it's activity, as far as small earth quakes, it was almost constant if memory serves me correctly before the big one that causes the tsunami.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
April 11, 2012, is also 9/11. They don't add 11's or 22's.

That proves their scalar wave technology was hard at work.

What!?!? Who is they? What are you referring to "add 11's or 22's"

What exactly are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

Actually at the Japan earthquake it went dead silence the week before the big earthquake with only very few small ones in the surrounding area, i saw that and also put a needle on my google earth which i do a lot if i see suspecius activity.

I was though, very surpriced of the magnitude of the quake.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How many of these quakes are a product of fracking? how many are real?
Im not afraid of them as I live in the cascadia region (which is a newer range) and if i hear that its another END OF THE WORLD thing from the Bible im going to scream. earthquakes happen I would me more concerned if the ring of fire was shaking and exploding but lol that could be the earth just expanding to the ever growing population of gimmies.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
How many of these quakes are a product of fracking? how many are real?
Im not afraid of them as I live in the cascadia region (which is a newer range) and if i hear that its another END OF THE WORLD thing from the Bible im going to scream. earthquakes happen I would me more concerned if the ring of fire was shaking and exploding but lol that could be the earth just expanding to the ever growing population of gimmies.

these are all along the pacific ring of fire, not from fracking. It's just a very active area for rumbling and volcanos.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Earthquakes are cover in the Fragile Earth forum, where there a plenty of threads covering the recent EQs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions in the above linked forum.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join