It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Mole Reveals Himself as 8-Year Employee, Worked on 'The O'Reilly Factor'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'll take him at his word and say it's because I believe him that he's a scumbag.

I'd feel the same way if someone popped up from the center of the DNC or the Obama campaign to reveal themselves as some self crusading mole to betray everyone who trusted them....

Trust and Honor is something I'm really really strong on on a personal face to face level. I can't stand betrayl when it's personal and it just couldn't get more personal than this for the people who worked around this guy for years. Booo..

....S/F went for the thread though. lol.. I keep forgetting it's not always taken for granted these days that I may get annoyed at the story but not the OP sharing it.
Nice catch on it.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: added note

Oh puleeze... come off the high horse. As if you can find a scrap of integrity anywhere these days. You have to be lucky no one does anything illegal instead of hoping for nice, reasonable or even honorable. I am sure you stood firmly beside Acorn in the housing scandal and thought James OKeefe and his hooker girlfriend were just terrible. Right. I doubt it but apologies in advance if I am wrong and you did condemn the man. He should be saving up for a nose job rather than hiding out hacking peoples email accounts.

edit on 12-4-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

hitler was big on trust, honor and loyality.

but trust and honor and loyality should be to God first, not those who manipulate it and corrupt it for a cause other than justice and righteousness.

edit on 12-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This could get very interesting. Gawker will likely be bankrupted by this.

Since there are clear espionage laws in play here, I'd not be surprised to see criminal charges soon.

Industrial / Commercial Espionage is a pretty serious crime. In this case the intent to cause financial harm is a given. This is far more than just civil in nature. Depends on how far FoxNews wishes to carry this. Prison could easily be in these peoples future.

Interesting that Gawker fights back with a stolen photo of a young O'Reilly with friends on a beach with a girl in a topless swimsuit
So what? Desperation?

That Producer will never again have a decent job and his current job with Gawker probably won't last long.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow!!!
Another non story!!!
What is this a distraction from?
Just more media manipulation is all I see.
NEXT.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The US propanganda board of directors is interesting. Not sure if most people know whos on it.
www.bbg.gov...
edit on 12-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

How is this media manipulation?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
AWESOME! I can't wait till we get the de-briefing. I wonder what kind of manipulative brainwashing methods that Faux-N.. Err.. sorry, I mean FOX-News uses and has used will be revealed by this (a bit insane) gentleman! I would love to have some more insight on how the MSM operates behind the scenes to brainwash the masses.

I wonder if these scumbags who sold their souls to destroy our society actually have casual conversations about Psy-Ops and COINTELPRO that they use on the people.

IT--

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't what you think. I am sure they aren't innocent, but I bet it isn't even close to that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
The US propanganda board of directors is interesting. Not sure if most people know whos on it.
www.bbg.gov...
edit on 12-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I am totally not surprised MRS Clinton is on that board.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This is a bunch of he said, she said.
Is there anything else in the ...news more important?
Maybe a rocket launch or preps for a new war or how many people will die in the current one today?
Just a bunch of non news is all this story is.
Would that be considered media manipulation to you?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by reeferman

If Fox News wanted a long conservative monologue then they would not allow

liberals like Alan Colmes, Bob Beckel or Erica Payne on the show.

Fox News = Fair & Balanced

They show both sides.

its gets better..

you truly believe there are two sides also?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

So...if you a liar to someone that you are not familiar with it is OK....but if you personally know them, that is when lying becomes wrong? Sorry, rabbit, that sounds like an ideology for kids.

Well, I can see where that is your reaction by how you look at this, but I really can't see it that simply. There isn't a comparison to my thinking between someone presenting themselves to total strangers who will never be more than strangers for the purpose of recording what they'd say or do with you or anyone else off the street. After all, there isn't a position of special, established trust on something like ACORN. It happened to be a sting with a camera that time, but they'd have said the same to anyone else presenting the same scenario. That was the point of the sting and valid....

The other situation isn't presenting one's self to strangers...it's YEARS of lying, deceiving and living a life of total betrayl to an entire workplace full of people who think they know you, trust you and call you a personal friend.

Don't you see a pretty dramatic difference between the two?? Is there no difference between an undercover cop meeting you, setting you up and busting you all in 1 day as their job vs. a close friend of many years suddenly turning to stab you in the back so hard you stumble and fall over in shock?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The other situation isn't presenting one's self to strangers...it's YEARS of lying, deceiving and living a life of total betrayl to an entire workplace full of people who think they know you, trust you and call you a personal friend.

Don't you see a pretty dramatic difference between the two?? Is there no difference between an undercover cop meeting you, setting you up and busting you all in 1 day as their job vs. a close friend of many years suddenly turning to stab you in the back so hard you stumble and fall over in shock?

Why dont you consider it "extreme investigative reporting" then? It seems you are rationalizing because you identify with the victim in this case, as evidenced by your language....wasnt ACORN "stabbed in the back"? I cant believe you are making the case you are, but it is your right to believe whatever you want, no matter how silly it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

In other news, the Earth is flat and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Second line.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

They show both sides.

its gets better..

Most liberals who criticize Fox News have - never - watched it.

With Fox News so far ahead in the ratings all we see is envy from MSNBC & CNN.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They show both sides.

its gets better..

Doesnt this border on spamming?

What do you think about FOX not being able to call itself "news" in Canada as it has been deemed factually innacurate too many times? You shouldnt compare it to MSNBC and CNN (both lying government mouthpieces as well, by the way), you should compare it to Comedy Central, another entertainment station.

I dont watch it because I get just as "informed" by watching Breaking Bad. Its not news, its a giant op-ed.

edit on 13-4-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They show both sides.

its gets better..

Honestly this borders on outing yourself as a fox shill..

I watch foxnews all the time btw, still feel the way i do about it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Rumor is, Apparently Bill O'Reilly eats alot of dried fruit all day long which causes him to pass alot of stinky gas. This cat here, simply decided to bring a can of air freshener into the studio and Bill canned his ass. = Disgruntled employee. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I keep waiting for an update to this.. Anyone hear anything? Maybe he is actually putting a book together??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Why dont you consider it "extreme investigative reporting" then? It seems you are rationalizing because you identify with the victim in this case, as evidenced by your language....wasnt ACORN "stabbed in the back"? I cant believe you are making the case you are, but it is your right to believe whatever you want, no matter how silly it is.

Some day you may be a part of an organization or group that is infiltrated by some worthless piece of human trash. You may get to experience a friendship...perhaps even more...with that trash. In the end, if you are in the position I'm describing, you may live through it to realize that the betrayl some scumbag caused meant not everyone you knew did survive it. Perhaps though, it will be as easy or harmless as Fox News for the example. No one here died. No One has apparently been deeply hurt or had life changing effects from the filthy little spy. I'm glad to hear this one didn't cause great harm.

It isn't about Sympathy for me. I have no love loss for Fox News in this context. Fox is a right side Newstainment channel with propaganda from that side. Almost everyone else is left side Newstainment with propaganda from THAT side. There is nothing to sympathize with because one is no better than the other and they ALL prove their lack of value every day.

It's about loyalty, honor, integrity and just pure, plain human decency. When you look a man in the eye and call him a friend, he should feel confident you aren't thinking to yourself that progress for screwing THIS sucker is right on track.
No...I have absolutely NO use of ANY KIND for the kind of morally bankrupt trash that would make friends, lovers and confidants with the *SOLE* purpose of gaining trust so it can be used to seriously hurt those who offered it in good faith.

We DO disagree..and we DO see this very differently. We'll never get closer on this issue unless you someday change your feeling. Personally? I missed my opportunity to handle a traitor where I was once....I'll never miss that opportunity again, should I ever catch another one in the midst of a group I'm a part of. I will HATE a cop who undercover's a group I'm in. I'll understand and deal with it though. It's nothing personal and if it wasn't my group for a cop, it would have been another group...and another..for years. Nothing personal at all. This guy was 100% TOTALLY personal...and that makes the difference in my mind between understanding and destroying.

I understand the cop. I *WILL* destroy someone who betrays a group I'm with where someone is hurt of killed as a result of it. Never again are words I wake and sleep by on this topic, and now you know much better WHY. Ideology REALLY has NOTHING to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join