It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and DNA - Linguistic Evidence for a Creator - Deny Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
In a day and age such as this, evidence for the hidden hand of creation can be found within the web of connections produced by the image of man. By ' image of man ' I am referring to the internet. The Image of God is the very Word used to produce our essence to form (Matter from Light). DNA is the Word of God in a physical manifestation. Linguistics is the physical representation of this language expressed by the sounds made from breath. Let me explain.

Know the Mystery of the Truth and the Truth will set you free.

The Grk. word is musterion, meaning "hidden thing, secret, mystery" - Thayer

"In the NT it denotes, not the mysterious (as with the Eng. word), but that which, being outside the range of unassisted natural apprehension, can be made known only by Divine revelation, and is made known in a manner and at a time appointed by God, and to those only who are illumined by His Spirit." - Vine

The Enigma of WORD

Consult the Greek Lexicon on a very unique word and be amazed: Stoicheion (stoy-khi'-on)

1) Any first thing, from which the others belonging to some series or composite whole take their rise, an element, first principal

2) The letters of the alphabet as the elements of speech, not however the written characters, but the spoken sounds

3) The elements from which all things have come, the material causes of the universe

4) The heavenly bodies, either as parts of the heavens or (as others think) because in them the elements of man, life and destiny were supposed to reside

5) The elements, rudiments, primary and fundamental principles of any art, science, or discipline (i.e. of mathematics, Euclid's geometry)

Although it may seem that I will be progressing through this idea randomly, you will see a pattern emerge by the time you reach the bottom of this post. Consider the crystal. Your body is made up of these five forms that a crystal possesses. Each of these five forms of crystalline structure produces the conduits that move information through your body and across the neurons in your mind.

Hebrews 11:3
3Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

There is a photorefractive effect in crystals that allows energy to flow in the form of information. This information flow changes matter from state to state. In physics, this is called collapsing wave function. Information takes on the form of a wave and then flows by its electrical charge from one state to the next. This Word of information can only take place by these five geometric forms of the crystal in nature. All life possesses these forms that allow energy and information to flow like language within the body. Related -Glass and Ceramic Thread

The Tetrahedron
The Cube
The Octahedron
The Polyhedron, and
The Dodecahedron

Crystals can only materialize into these five forms. The photorefractive effect in crystals can store and transmit information and energy.

Why is this information important to our discussion on evidence for God? Continue on and you will soon realize the significance as it relates.

DNA and the Hebrew Language

Examine the similarities of the Hebrew language with DNA and Photons (comprising the Quanta of Light particles in matter)

DNA is a cipher similar to the logic of computer programming. It stores information in the most efficient way possible. There are 22 amino acids forming life as we know it in the human body. There are 22 letters of the Hebrew language. The amino acids of DNA form proteins in sets of threes, just like the roots of the Hebrew language. DNA then uses a type of linguistic morphology to form the body in chains that are linked like sentences of information, just like the Hebrew language forms sentences from the roots in chains of letters and sequences of words. Why do we have 22 pairs of somatic chromosomes? Add them up and you get 44+2 sex chromosomes. There are 26 letters in the Greek alphabet. Add them together with the Hebrew and you get 46. The Hebrew language explains the creation of mankind by the meaning of the letters and their relationship to agriculture and nomadic life (Agra-bio Linguistics) of early mankind. The Greek explains the mathematics and ratios of creation. For instance, PHI in the Greek language is the ratio of 1:1.618 (Golden Ratio). Consider this video. VIDEO LINK Just like PHOTONS forming parent and daughter roots, DNA forms three letter roots to grow the body. The Hebrew Language also works on this concept of two and three letter roots in the form of parent and child roots. Consult this link. Ancient Hebrew Morphology

For a complete list of Greek language mathematics, consult this LINK.

The Enigma of Language

Here is where we pause a moment and reflect on the matter at hand. If you were to consult the WIKI above, you would see that our entire world is built from the mathematics of the Greek language, yet this language is ancient. If you were to investigate this concept further, you would realize that the Hebrew language is equally enigmatic, possessing a form of information that exceeds the men who used it.

Let me introduce you to another Greek Word from the Thayer Greek Lexicon.

charagma
Thayer Definition:

1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
1a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
1b) the mark branded upon horses
2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
2a) of idolatrous images
Part of Speech: noun neuter

A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from the same as G5482

Considering the facts, the Bible leaves us with yet another Enigma. Consider this fact: A man named John was locked away on an island prison 2000 years ago. From this experience, we have a book predicting the future day and age when a Mark (Stamp) would be imprinted in the hand or forehead of mankind. The number representing this mark would be 666.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e or, of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. How do we overcome this beast that marks our existence in this world? Interesting Linguistics WORD / WORLD

1 John 5:4
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Again, what is faith?

Hebrews 11

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

How do we overcome?

1 John 5:5
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

We now come to the conclusion of the matter. What determines our knowledge of God? The WORD. Where do we find the Word? Where the mark of God is found. Where is this mark most obvious? The Bible. How do we speak the Word of God? With the Breath of God.

Atomically, our breath is Nitrogen and Oxygen. Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen is 888. Each of these numbers are marked by the Word of God as significant. First, consider Jesus in Greek.

.I . E . S .. O . U .. S. = JESUS
10 + 8 +200 +70 +400 +200 = 888

Greek Gematria

Now, consider God's heptadic structure in the Bible. I will place a video below to illustrate this idea. Consider this link as well: 777 Meanings through the Ages

For more on how the Hebrew language makes the world, consider these links.

Summary of Topics

For even more, consult the link in my signature.

I hope you have enjoyed this thread. Please consider your faith and walk with God. It matters.

Remember this last bit of the story. The oak tree is enfolded into the acorn. If it gains union with the soil around it, it unfolds by design to become the mighty oak. At our essence, we are the information of our designer. We express this body by this essence to form. The essence can be saved or lost. As you look out across the ocean of reality, realize that you are only seeing the surface and the waves. You must dive deep to see what is hidden in the depths.

edit on 12-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

First time I've signed in to ATS in a long while - having read your OP I decided I had to chime in with a pat on the back for such an informative and well-rounded post.

The notes on the Hebrew language reminded me a bit of the Bible Code, though I've no idea what the overall general consensus was on that matter here on ATS. In fact, the OP has given me a level of comfort in reminding me of the way that God is in control of the overall scheme of things. Reading the post reminded me that God has a way of making His existence more known to us the more we dig into the way the universe works. Sort of like the idea presented in the TV show Stargate Universe - that scientists had uncovered a code in the underlying quantum-level structural realities of nature, which apparently proved that a God, or Intelligent Designer, was responsible for the creation of the Universe.

Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In Iesous's name, why does the ''S'' have a value of ''200''? Greek alphabet only have 24 letters, no?

Thumbs up for the thread. See Garjajev's works.

edit on 12-4-2012 by swan001 because: The guy makes typos. Why do you ask?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

well said...

thanks for the post

I remember seeing a puppet style cartoon on the early sci-fi network (something) and the musterions.

edit on 12-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
In Iesous's name, why does the ''S'' have a value of ''200''? Greek alphabet only have 24 letters, no?

Thank you for the tip on Garjajev. Very interesting. Esoteric Link to DNA

Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues have been carrying out cutting-edge research the more esoteric nature of DNA. They simply did not believe that 90% of our DNA is ‘Junk DNA’. From the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarised and translated by Baerbel):

The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others. In the book there are several stories of how this information is downloaded via DNA.

It's interesting to ponder. You will never see this type of science in the mainstream because of pride. If anything demonstrates God in science, it becomes egg on the face of the elite who suppress the truth. I will be researching this more to see if it's valid. This also matches the work of other Russian scientists with the nature of water as a memory molecule.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Greek Gematria

This is interesting. 777

In the Greek cabala the obsolete letter digamma may be substituted for the two letters 'st' where they occur together (See, K. Barry, The Greek Qabalah, Samuel Weiser Inc., ME, 1999, p.217). This gives a combined value of 6 rather than 500. Thus a word like Σταυρος (cross) has a value of either 1271 or 777.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Awesome, good stuff.

I'm gonna sit down and take a more in depth read and watch your videos in a little bit, just glanced over it and it looks excellent.

S&F

Keep planting the seeds,

Amen
edit on 4/12/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Scientists understand DNA as a "language" or a "code".
And we all know that "language" or "code" has its origins in a pre-existing intelligence.

All living organisms, including humans are organic "hardware" running on "software", i.e the genetic code.

I guess we should think of ourselves and our fellow living beings as "designer" products.... with the designer being God Himself.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You might enjoy this amazing look into Hebrew and links to creation

top topics

join