It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Are Sealing The Fate Of Humanity - And It Doesn't Look Good!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by Germanicus

While I agree we've stood idly by and let corrupt politicians rake us over the coals for bigger paychecks and corporate interests, you lot out there in other countries should be minding your own store. The euro is ready to tank, when it wasnt all that long ago it was doing better than the dollar.
Besides where would you rather be, living in a country capable of sealing the fate of the rest of the world or some country capable of having it's fate sealed by another. I choose the former

My country isn't part of the Euro, don't live in ignorance, if the Euro fails, the dollar fails. To answer your question, I'd rather live in a country who was at the peril of another country because i couldn't live in the country that controlled others and sit back and say "i didn't do the right thing, i have helped f**k it up for the entire planet"...there is only so much a UK vote can do compared to a US vote.

We are all in this together and whether any of you like it or not. If America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold.

You guys need to vote for the right guy and demand change.

I'm all for Dr. Paul, but your under the impression our vote still counts, which if you read here at all, you already know the voting process has been rigged, which is why msm is toughting Mitt Romney as the next republican nominee. To fix this situation here it would take nothing short of an all out revolution

If you all know the voting system is rigged, why do you all accept it? What is wrong with you all?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by twohawks

Every nation on Earth produces those greedy bast**ds, the problem is that when election time comes, its only ever the greedy bast**rds that are eligible for election. TPTB force those they want in power. Dr Paul is a potential spanner in the works.

I just cant see how you guys over there cant see it. Maybe its because we over here haven't had the same brainwashing etc...

We're not all brainwashed over here. We have however become so complacent as a whole that we've allowed most of the cards to be stacked against us. There are still tens no hundreds of thousands of people all over this nation that untill there lives are directly affected by our misguided direction, don't give a hoot.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Maybe the rest of the world want the American people to stand up and be recognised and fight for whats right...not what the TV tells you.

The rest of the developed nations of the planet want to have a strong relationship with the US people, but not through channels of war and money. Through freedom, justice and happiness.

Well i do anyways.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

The same applies here in the UK. The main difference between our nations is that once upon a time the UK ruled the planet, now the US rules the planet. The choice lays with the people who vote. If its rigged, pull it down. This isnt democracy. This is slavery!
edit on 12/4/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A lot of you are under the false impression that the u.s. government listens to its people.. We rally agents things we don't like the elite call the swat teams out.. We set up protests and they try to pass new laws to take away more freedoms.. We try to vote people out of office that are corrupt and they fix elections so they stay in or someone worse takes there place.our media is controlled to the point that if we really want to know what's going on in the world we have to get the majority of our news from other country's or online(and even that one is currently under attack).And when there is accually someone that could make a difference like Ron Paul they pretend the man don't even exist,or make him out to be the crazy uncle in the family.so tell me instead of bitchin about it do YOU have any ideas on what we should do?

I really don't think you have ANY idea about what's going on in this country if you did you sure wouldn't try to place blame on its public instead of the people who are suppose to represent us.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How is it always America's fault?

We can't seem to do anything right! When America acts, it is always: "Why doesnt America mind it's own business."

When America doesn't act, it is always: "Why isn't America doing anything about...?"

I'm to the point that I feel we need to take care of our own, and the hell with the rest of the world.

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Time for you other countries that normally sit by and let us take the lead to step up to the plate and do something.

Let the flames begin!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperMetel

YOU have any ideas on what we should do?

I have idea's. I just directed you to americanselect. Here it is again.
www.americanselect.org...

You need to smash the Duopoly. I dont really trust Ron Paul and would much prefer to see you revolt. But the peaceful and best option available is Ron Paul. He will improve alot of things not just for American's but also for the rest of us by curbing your Imperialism.

If he does lose you must revolt. I would recommend following the blueprint of the Wide Awake Republicans. It is what a movement should look like. OWS doesnt scare anyone.
en.wikipedia.org...

The CIA has shown the world how to overthrow a government. Militia,NTC,Defectors,Recognition.

Thats what must be done.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

I'm to the point that I feel we need to take care of our own, and the hell with the rest of the world.

That would be great
End your Imperialism.

I bet you are the kind of person that thinks your 'foriegn aid' is actually a positive thing. Guess what? It isnt. It is one of many tools of your Imperialism.

Take your troops home and defend your own borders.

And you are right,you do need to take care of your own. America is a mess that needs to be fixed. Pay for your unpayable national debt yourselves. Stop plundering other countries to pay for it.

Give up the Reserve Currency status that you have no right to continue to enjoy. Pull your heads in and live within your means.

You are not our saviour. You are out destroyer.

We will all turn on you before long and back the BRICS. They rise while you fall.

Go home.Stay there.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
How is it always America's fault?

We can't seem to do anything right! When America acts, it is always: "Why doesnt America mind it's own business."

When America doesn't act, it is always: "Why isn't America doing anything about...?"

We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Time for you other countries that normally sit by and let us take the lead to step up to the plate and do something.

Let the flames begin!

America should mind its own business when it comes to foreign affairs but it doesnt. Ron Paul wants the US to mind its own business.

Help us by helping yourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperMetel
A lot of you are under the false impression that the u.s. government listens to its people.. We rally agents things we don't like the elite call the swat teams out.. We set up protests and they try to pass new laws to take away more freedoms.. We try to vote people out of office that are corrupt and they fix elections so they stay in or someone worse takes there place.our media is controlled to the point that if we really want to know what's going on in the world we have to get the majority of our news from other country's or online(and even that one is currently under attack).And when there is accually someone that could make a difference like Ron Paul they pretend the man don't even exist,or make him out to be the crazy uncle in the family.so tell me instead of bitchin about it do YOU have any ideas on what we should do?

I really don't think you have ANY idea about what's going on in this country if you did you sure wouldn't try to place blame on its public instead of the people who are suppose to represent us.

Ok so who does the blame lay with? The politicians who you all vote for? Or maybe the MSM who you all support by buying their papers and watching their TV, or maybe the election system that you all run to when its voting time?

There is no one to blame barr the public. The public can sort this out and force change in amny ways, some are listed below.

1. Turn off your damn TV
2. Stop voting
3. Stop buying useless crap that fuels a false economy
4. Spread the word through your social media and emai
5. Take your money outta big banks

These are tiny steps that will have a big impact if done in unison.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
We're at a turning point in America.

One where our best days are either behind us or just ahead of us.

Obama certainly has failed as president.
Romney will have his chance.
Paul? He's been in the senate for over 30 years. I don't understand the attraction.

Unfortunately that is not all you do not seem to understand. Dr. Ron Paul is a Congressman not a Senator. This tends to help underscore the weight and short-sightedness of your typical two-dimensional Left/Right view. Your comments and views are always appreciated here but they are taken in context.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If you were to come to America, what would you do to change it? I mean in all seriousness. Its fine to be one person who votes to change things, talk to those you know about it etc. If I was to stand on a street corner shouting about the leaders, I would be arrested, people passing by would think I was nuts.
It is not going to do anything. If ten of us or a hundred of us did , we would still be arrested, tazed etc. Nothing would come of it.

What would you do to charge an an entire nation to change? There are many here who hate the way things are, there are many who do what they can, but you can not wake up the brainwashed masses. People who were taught their entire life that they are free do not even realize they are slaves. Destroying people or a nation is NEVER the answer. How does one remove a system ? I don't know. I know death and destruction is NOT the answer.

There are things I do not like about other countries. Do I slam the people? NO. Why does Mexico not rise up against its government? Is that any different? We are all in the same boat.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Until the [color=FFB39C]US citizens decide where their destiny lies, the world will be kept in the shadows. Why don't [color=FFB39C]you all become the generation that "changed the world after thousands of years of slavery?"...

.......[color=FFB39C]I can't do ANYTHING about it, i ant a US citizen. I don't have a say on how the US operates.......

And yes, [color=FFB39C]humanity has been in slavery in one way or another since the dawn of civilaisation through money, power, corruption...
So what you're saying here↑, is that the whole of humanity has been enslaved for thousands of years, but it is Captain America's responsibility to come and save you, and the rest of the Planet?

Its people like yourself who are precisely the issue...your not willing to accept responsibility.
You have that backwards. I'm not pointing any fingers. I'm not blaming everyone else. I'm not denying any responsibilities.

Do you live in a box?
Yes.

edit on 4/13/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Originally posted by Germanicus

Its people like you that make me sick. Arrogant and obnoxious. Why shouldnt we all be angry with the American public?
It's not arrogance. It's called honesty. Would you prefer that I had whined and moaned, and pretended as if I was actually gonna go out and try to change the world?

Why shouldnt we all be angry with the American public?
Why? Because simply being angry, accomplishes absolutely nothing.

We will do something about you people before you know it.
Actions speak louder than words, so shut the hell up and get on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join