It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000MPH UFO Incident Sparks U.S. Navy UFO Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice report. I'd like to look into the witnesses a bit more to see their paths after the event, did they start going to conferences, did any of them publish a book - kind of thing. These objects are what I believe are often called 'fastwalkers' (see en.wikipedia.org... for a very brief description).

As a witness to 2 sightings of these objects (from the ground) I can tell you 2000mph looks very impressive when you observe it. I have every reason to believe the reports from my own experiences, and also because there are so many observations of fastwalkers and "ghost rockets" (see en.wikipedia.org... ) both from the military and also civilians.

So thanks for sharing the info! Time to read into the witnesses a bit further methinks...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Allllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnsssssssssssss :O

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
National Reconnaisance Office UFO Documents (No Records)

Riiight. For the guys who make photos from orbit almost constantly, they sure would get some anomalies.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Have you ever tried a cloud buster?

Yes. I have put an electronic in front of it, one that is operated on batteries. Batteries were fully charged. It didn't last long once it was in front of the cloud-buster. Took it out of the way and recharged it, worked just fine.

So in other words, it acts as a elecro-inhibitor. it disables them, but once the cause is gone, it can work again. There are various places on earth that show this kind of effects.
edit on 12-4-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Awesome karl, S+F!

I don't know of ETs are visiting, but what other than a non-human intellegence could be flying around at 2000 mph in disc shaped aircraft with no visible propulsion or sound since 1952?

robotic AI tech intelligences from within our galaxy or andromeda perhaps?

we send probes to planetary bodies within our solar system, those disks could be mapping solar systems.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
Very good thread! I must say this is what ATS is about and after seeing so many hoaxes are useless posts it's refreshing to see something see so informative and organized posted.

S&F for you!

I Agree Great work! Just read through everything, except some of the reposts... got tired after 2 or 3 debunkers started slagging out random s##t. I hope one day we can make contact on a friendly basis and combine to learn from each other... us and the off world civilisations that is.... I am in firm belief that Earth is far past human interracial/intercontinental coexistence for the higher pursuit of excellence, here on earth, and the unexplored and very much... unknown universe.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Romekje

What actual source documents?

Yes, please, source documents.

Awesome post otherwise. Thank you for bringing the information (wherever it's from) in and organizing it thoughtfully. It is a very interesting case.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I believe the 1952 Washington D.C. sightings have much more evidence, the ufo's were tracked simultaneously by 3 different airport radar towers with simultaneous visual sightings. The three radar towers (Washington National, Andrews AFB and BWI International) actually clocked one ufo at over 7,000 miles per hour.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenTFH
Thanks for all the information! Can't wait for people to come and try to debunk this

Is there any known atmospheric phenomena that could have caused a sighting like this?

Its called Disinformation to make all of you believe in UFO's when they want to weaponize everything including space to protect us from so called little grey men.

Sounds like a good excuse to spend more tax payers money. The Army and Navy were fighting for money at the time.

These so called sightings by military and civilian pilots are nothing more than BS.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the alien entities are conscious, transdimensional, and similar to any animal you would encounter in nature, in the sense they are pragmatically real. the hard part is understanding that more than the monkey world exists. if you can do that, these entities are both contactible, and as-interested in you, as any common bird or squirrel thats smarter than a monkey [in multidimensional terms].
edit on 12-4-2012 by badazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I see from the documentation it is a bad idea to flip off unruly UFO's

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Damn them weather balloons are fast, 2000mph!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by karl 12

That's not really all that fast if we are considering this to be aliens. We hit 2000mph in 1960's
. Feel free to lookup the lockheed's. If they got to our planet outside this solar system well I'm sure they would defiantly have to be capable of alot faster, since our space shuttle's are capable of almost reaching 20,000mph. So 2000 is not impressive.

But it is darn "fast" when 2000 mph and/or change of direction is achieved instantaneously, with no obvious sign of propulsion method, no noise, no sonic boom, and no obvious disturbance to the atmosphere. Compare that type of performance with, for instance, a Lockheed A-11/SR-71A and note the differences. An SR-71 needed a helluva lot more sky than 50 miles to accelerate to 2,000mph (Mach 3.5) AND slow down to subsonic again, because it had to obey the laws of physics/aerodynamics and because of the maximum G forces the human body can take. Tanker crews sometimes saw their hotshot 'Habu' zipping past them, engines at idle, still supersonic, and turning into a 200+ mile wide orbit to come back for gas.
There is no comparison between a UFO/USO and anything human.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Interesting information. With the recent ATS claims of "The Navy Space Command" and the secret (Non Nasa) Space craft and projects. I wonder if this 1952 encounter with a senior Navy Admiral was the start of the Navy doing its Space thing, and giving the bird to the Air force.
Maybe the Navy are the ones to watch, not the Air Force.
I would dare say, that the Navy would have encountered as much UFO activity, if not more, in and above the oceans of the World, than whats been seen on land. That they may be more in tune with whats going on, re UFOs.??
Yes Underwater craft have been observed, craft entering and leaving the oceans have been observed.....By the Navy.
Area 51?? Isnt somebodys ID employment documents from the Dept of Naval Intelligence?
How many other US base installations and DUMBS are in reality, "The Dept of Naval Intelligence" controlled?
Seems a long way from the sea to me??
Maybe the Air Force, is the Air Farce, with regard to UFOs?
Anyone seen the Movie "Battleship" lately??

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sometimes the most obvious answer is the right answer,,

it also could have bee the AIRFORCE with one of the FUNCTIONAL jet aircraft,
compliments of Werner Von Braugh,,,,,well every project has a sercet prototype that actuall works,, got too that ol

Gerbals,,seems his new jet fighters actually did work,,
but hey you really want too give a weapon like that ,,fully functional machine guns,, and rockets at amazing jet rocket like speed,, and manuverable,,
so lets pretend your the NAVY flying home in there B52, bomber,,

and the above actually functioning craft at the time,,lets say,,

BUZZ'z you,, just too let you know ,,who got home first,, and beat your best Fighter Aircraft,,after it BUZZzz you B52,,

but of course that would be CLASSIFIED,,, hey its an AIRFORCE thing,, lol

not Aliens??? lol

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
An interesting fact I just looked up.

The U.S. Air Force Officially became a military division on 18th Sept. 1947, only a few months after Roswell.

Prior to that it was part of the US Army, as in the US Army Air Force.

The US Navy was had an "Air Fleet" a long time before the Air Force was even thought of.

Even today, the US Navy and US Air Force are completely different organisations, and Air Force aircraft do not use Navy facilities. ( if they do is rarely, apparently)

I can understand the 2 being quite autonomous in their operations.

Even the aircraft they use are different. Not sure if the US coast guard and Marines air divisions are Navy or Army.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by badazz

I'm sorry, what's that?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

If the government had something like that 60 years ago why make the air craft we have had for the last few wars! (maybe they do Roswell?) With advancement over time, we should by now have antigravity and light speed craft. Maybe they should can the F35 strike fighter and bring back some of their 60 year old antigravity craft.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by myss427

quote "we should by now have antigravity and light speed craft. " unquote

and i thought id be a multi-millionaire,,

but im not,,
and physics still applies,,Mach (whatever its is) ,,is physically achievable,,and viable due too ,,,

well were not going there again.

cause if we do have antigravity and light speed craft,,what reason would there be,,too supress such tech.

antigravity,,,,,we would be able too finally re-build say for instance,,,the Pyramids,,,
or get that fridge too move,,with touch of a finger,,,,how much $ would that patent be worth???

ya it would be available too "industry" all industry world wide,,,at a patent price of,,,well $$$$$$$$ lots.

at least thats my reasoning.

Me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join