It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCELLENT: Impeach Obama 2012 - Kony Style!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here is an excellent new video from Alex Jones at infowars.com, narrated by Sean Stone. Impeach Obama 2012 - it is our duty!!

Please share this video far and wide.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ironic that this was created to make fun of the very situation he is responsible for dealing with. Or did we forget that it was Obama who authorized sending 100 troops over there?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
forget the Kony 2012 movement, go after the big fish first then the petty criminals everywhere else

NOTE the picture below are the people who InvisibleChildren suggested can "help" them in their so called humanitarian cause

and this prick expects us to believe he found the most wanted man in the world after dumping his body in the ocean, and failed to maintain transparency at the most basic level regarding his long form birth certificate
edit on 12-4-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

“There is no “President Obama”” “Obama is a usurper, The Obama “Presidency” is nonexistent. The media refers to Barack Obama as “President Obama.” I have said it many times in the past and will reiterate it now: Barack Obama has never been the President of the United States of America. Under the U.S. Constitution, one has to be a “natural born Citizen,” Obama is NOT the president & must resign or be arrested, Source

Quote from "Deja Vu":
Oerstadt: "You think you know what's coming? You don't have a CLUE"

The impeachment Of War criminal Barack obama has begun but the globalist controlled traitor media is blacking this news out!

Barack Obama’s Allegiance Is To The NWO And Satan

After nearly three years in office, it should be clear to everyone that President Barack Obama is a psychopath who serves Satan. Barack Obama is a Satanic thief and a lying psychopath What is disturbing about top U.S. political leaders is their blatant disregard for the American masses and their worship of Satan in public. President Barack Obama regularly flashes the famous devil horn hand sign when he is giving speeches or being photographed. READ!

"God had spoken to me and said, "Since America wants wickedness and wants evil, I will give it to them until they choke to death on it. I will also give them wicked leaders after their own wicked hearts. Since they no longer find it fit to acknowledge me any longer I will turn them over to their own wicked devices." John W. Johnston
Source

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”
Source

Obama Antichrist Prophecy
"I was on a 40 day fast... the Holy Spirit began to show me an event was about to take place that would have a major impact on the whole world. He told me that Barack Obama would win the election, but that Bush was the Last US president, and that not only the USA but the entire world had elected it's future king, that Obama was a usurper and had obtained the election victory by trickery and DECEIT." "I heard Him speak plainly - "Barack Obama is the Antichrist"
Source

(Three different people were all given the same warning when he was elected. Read the Obama prophecies at Prophecies Org)
edit on 12-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
didn't alex jones pull some other silly stunt like this with charlie sheen?

its a little embarressing to see americans turn on the leader like this because the country is going through a tough time.

stop been duped by entertainers like jones.

would it not be better to pull together?
edit on 12-4-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It would be better to show our "leaders" that they are not above the law first by removing the clown in the oval office and then removing all the other threats to this country and her people. Maybe they need to be indefinitely detained since they dont feel constitutional protection is necessary they should enjoy a life without it and leave our rights to us.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I do not believe any impeachment will be allowed to proceed, but I'd like to be proven wrong. I'd like to not let this vid go out of sight, out of mind. Look and see what they did to Qaddafi. Look at us being lied to. Look at Clinton laugh at it.
Remember about Barry's cranial scars? Something MONSTEROUS is in place. Has been, for a long while. Inhuman. Nonhuman, inhumane. Who will win? Us, or IT? Thats the question of the millenium.

new topics

top topics

join