It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero correlates with stock market crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm bringing this to the attention of ATS as I personally believe the twz (Timewave Zero) theory is being highly disregarded, which I can personally understand why and the reasons behind that. It is not a parsimonious theory, nor a well explained one in terms of perfect correlations, well based predictions, and lacks our everyday common sense about how time works. As a follower of twz theory, I find no other explanation of why time is speeding up (at least to our perception) and why more events are being condensed as time goes by (especially recently).

However, i'm not here to discuss about that topic (although very interesting). I do wish to show you a bizarre correlation between the twz and the stock market movement. And to make it valid and speculative, the correlative graphs starts from June 12th 2011 and up until March 30th 2012. That's almost 10 months of data, and they seem to tenderly swing with each other almost perfectly.

I believe it is a very fascinating correlation, whether you are a supporter or not of the twz theory. It is not as easy to dismiss it with 'coincidence', although i'm sure there are debunkers who are willing to do it. But in the scientific world, 10 months of correlated data is well enough to realize there is something that perhaps can be explained, but is yet to be.

Thanks for reading.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
After reading your post and watching the video, one has to wonder if you folks are even looking at the supposed correlation that is implied. The beginning half the of the graph doesn't match up AT ALL! There is literally no way to twist and stretch the graph to say that it logically fits without performing some huge mental gymnastics.

Also, as a member who has done some light research into the timewave theory itself, it discredits and dishonors Terence Mckenna to misinterpret the usage of his graph in such a way. By his own description, it is an upwards and downwards motion in novelty, and not stock price. Even he admits that what exactly that means is possibly impossible to know. Hogwash analysis

edit on 12-4-2012 by nuclear12346 because: spelling + grammar

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
is that only the NYSE stock market?

does it apply to London & Tokyo also (if they are not reflected)??

interesting though its not an overlay (exact) and also, didn't "the" stock market crash in the past?

so why in our lifetime has it crashed before, and it was not timewave zero, but we look for a timewave zero in the "next" crash?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear12346

Don't get me wrong, i'm not claiming twz = stock market crash. I'm just bringing some interesting data, you didn't read me saying "the stock market will crash at the end of 2012" right?

EDIT: and to say the first half of the graph doesn't match at all is simply not understanding twz at all, follow the peaks and valleys (that is the real correlation)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
is that only the NYSE stock market?

does it apply to London & Tokyo also (if they are not reflected)??

interesting though its not an overlay (exact) and also, didn't "the" stock market crash in the past?

so why in our lifetime has it crashed before, and it was not timewave zero, but we look for a timewave zero in the "next" crash?

I don't know, I just find the data interesting. I do not think twz can predict the stock market crash, it sure didn't meant that anyway hehe, but the data in the past 10 months quite match. Perhaps there is some dot connecting to do, but I find this correlation very strange indeed... The universe works in enough mysterious ways for anything to happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear12346

Also, as a member who has done some light research into the timewave theory itself, it discredits and dishonors Terence Mckenna to misinterpret the usage of his graph in such a way. By his own description, it is an upwards and downwards motion in novelty, and not stock price. Even he admits that what exactly that means is possibly impossible to know. Hogwash analysis

edit on 12-4-2012 by nuclear12346 because: spelling + grammar

Get used to it. On ATS, the number of people who are TWZ "experts" and abuse, misdirect and obfuscate his work is stunning.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
TWZ has been debunked on what didn't happen. World didn't end in 2009
Didn't end July 2010 and even with Watkins math corrections added nothing happened November 2010..Timewave is a wash. And to be clear, many had their eyeballs on it, not just me making an isolated remark

new topics

top topics

join