It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Kevin Costner reveals that Princess Diana was the choice for "The Bodyguard" sequel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
When I stumbled with this interview I found very odd the fact that he waited until Whitney Houston has died to make this public. And as long as there's no such thing as coincidences, specially when it concerns the deaths of two female icons in circumstances that strongly suggested Illuminati blood sacrifices, I went to check out some stuff about them and I found some very creepy synchronized details:

1. The crash with Dodi Al-Fayed's car occurred at 3:00 PM
2. Whitney was found dead by her bodyguard at 3:00 PM
3. Whitney's zodiac sign is Leo, which means that the Sun was in the house of Leo when she was born.
4. When the car crash in Paris occurred the Sun was in the house of Leo.
5. When Whitney Houston died, Venus, the planet worshiped by the Illuminati and associated with occultist blood sacrifices, was in the house of Pisces, which is a water sign. She was pronounced dead by drowning.
6. When Diana died, Venus was in the house of Virgo, which is associated with pureness. She married virgin to be turned into a princess, and according to conspiracy theorists was sacrificed by the British royal family.
7. Whitney was sacrificed in the year of the Diamond Jubilee of the queen Elizabeth.
8. Whitney was born in August. Diana died in August.

edit on 4/12/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Whitney Houston's birth date sky.

Death sky.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Diana's death sky.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

actually you should change your title. She was not the original choice, but she was so fascinated from the 1st movie Bodyguard, that she wanted to play in the planned Bodyguard 2 ! And on the day Costner had the script ready, the same day she died ! So Diana was planned for Bodyguard 2 not the original one.

cheers.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Basel77

Absolutely. I'm tired and I missed it. Tnks!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

1. The crash with Dodi Al-Fayed's car occurred at 3:00 PM
2. Whitney was found dead by her bodyguard at 3:00 PM
3. Whitney's zodiac sign is Leo, which means that the Sun was in the house of Leo when she was born.
4. When the car crash in Paris occurred the Sun was in the house of Leo.
5. When Whitney Houston died, Venus, the planet worshiped by the Illuminati and associated with occultist blood sacrifices, was in the house of Pisces, which is a water sign. She was pronounced dead by drowning.
6. When Diana died, Venus was in the house of Virgo, which is associated with pureness. She married virgin to be turned into a princess, and according to conspiracy theorists was sacrificed by the British royal family.
7. Whitney was sacrificed in the year of the Diamond Jubilee of the queen Elizabeth.
8. Whitney was born in August. Diana died in August.

There was a "scary pic on" the crash of lady Diana.

Scary pic on = Conspiracy

edit on 12-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join