It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast: Remain Vigilant! Hold on tight brothers and sisters!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's "oneness" Theology Proper, it's heretical. God is One of course, the Godhead exists in 3 persons, distinct, yet equal and in unity.

God is love. Who was He loving before creation? God speaks. Who was he speaking to before creation?

Only one name, only one God. Saying "Trinity" confuses people and alludes to Father, Mother and Son worship of the pagan trinities.

Stop right there and repent. Satan only perverts that which is real. You're talking about "Mystery religions" which have a "father" a "son" and a "queen" of heaven. The Trinity isn't a mystery religion from Babylon, that's catholic doctrine.

The Godhead is the Father, the Son, and the HOLY SPIRIT. Not Mary or "Mother" of heaven.

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You're simply an anti-semite, nothing more. I've heard your guys arguments a million times. Too bad, for you, Hebrew destroys your argument just on name basis alone. I'd be careful saying Jesus' Father isn't God Almighty. His Name is a consecrated Name.

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I am not saying Jesus' Father isn't God Almighty.
What I am saying, as did all Christians of the 1st and 2nd centuries, is that the Heavenly Father is not Yahweh/Jehovah, god of the Jews. Read your New Testament.

So ironic: now the pretended Christians are calling the True Christians, "anti-Semites".
What slander. Diabolos!
If it means exposing the Jews as the anti-Christ, then, so be it. I am an anti-Semite.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join