It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast: Remain Vigilant! Hold on tight brothers and sisters!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My brothers and sisters in Christ:

Let us turn again to two verses no doubt familiar to most:

...He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark...
-Revelation 13:16-17

Let's break it down, shall we?

...to receive a mark on their right hand....

..or on their foreheads...

...On Wednesday, Google gave people 20/20 vision about a secret augmented-
reality project called Project Glass. The glasses are the company's first foray into
wearable computing...
Source:New York Times 4 April 2012

... and that no one may buy or sell

except one who has the mark...

Canada to Dump Cash for Digital Currency
…The Royal Canadian Mint announced the completely digital currency, MintChip, a physical chip without a centralized database….I
Source:[url=http://www.mobiledia.com/news/137391.html]Mobilemedia.com, April 11, 2012

The first article is from just last week.
JUST LAST WEEK!!!

The second article is from eight hours agao.
EIGHT HOURS AGO!

THINGS ARE

HAPPENING VERY VERY

FAST!

I don’t know about you but I’m getting nervous. Nervous…and excited! Because I trust in the LORD!

I know we have to be careful of setting dates and making predictions tied to specific real-world phenomena.

But come on people…things are getting too close for comfort!. This isn’t like the old barcode scare, say, which I remember my dad freaking out about when I was a kid. Nobody makes us put barcodes on our hands and foreheads.

But the current crop of technology…well, just look at the pictures above for yourself!

We would be foolish to deny the possibility.

Recently I have been getting a very, very nervous and apprehensive feeling about my smartphone. For example, whenever I feel the impulse to pray (which is often, as it should be!), if I am holding my smartphone, I feel a very strong urge to put it down before I pray. I feel – very very strongly – that it is wrong to pray while holding this device. It would be arrogant and foolish for me to claim with certainty that I am receiving some sort of divine guidance not to do this. But from where I am standing it feels even more arrogant and foolish to deny this strong, strong feeling!

I have an Apple smartphone.

An APPLE.

I’m getting rid of it, even though it is a waste. Even though I can’t afford to.
I CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO, EITHER!!!

I don’t know about you, my brothers and sisters, but this is starting to feel very….very….real.

Put your trust in the LORD!

And may the LORD be with you! Each and every one! Yes yes!

edit on 4/12/2012 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I thought the apple represented knowledge?

I have a 3gs myself...

Perhaps I AM the beast

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Holding or wearing an item is NOT the same as receiving a mark on your hand or forehead. Going by your reasoning the same could be said for many items that we regularly wear over our forehead or hold in our right hand.

It sounds to me as if you want these things so badly that you have become near paranoid that is already is happening.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well I guess android is included but at least i have the good ole' fashion rayban glasses and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr darn that debit card.
ive been labeled due to modern tech. and as for biblical religion I do not participate it what i call the big book of fearmongering and awesome fables.

edit on 12-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: opinion

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What about when we have to swear on the bible when in court think we have to put right hand on the bible and hold up left hand. Or wearing the cross on your forehead like some people do. Now I'm not saying that is the mark of the beast but makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I like the title.
You forgot to add :
"and grab your ankles for the clergy"

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

never placed my hand on a bible in court ive refused that act. i placed my hand over my heart as that is where the truth comes from the truth does not come from a book i do not read nor have written.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

never placed my hand on a bible in court ive refused that act. i placed my hand over my heart as that is where the truth comes from the truth does not come from a book i do not read nor have written.
edit on 12-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

Well here in England you have to swear on the bible or else you can't testify which I think is wrong as you are correct that your heart is true & pure, the bible has been changed so many times you shouldn't trust it. Trust your own heart as that's from GOD.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Uhm, i hold my apple in my left hand so i can press the buttons with my right hand.. Doens't really support your theory mate, sorry! ;-)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

they are trying to convert us some time now into a cashless society... worldwide that'll be some time.

the mark may not be an implant... we possibly already have it encoded in our dna (as one poster here has shown)

in your forehead (means a thought, what you think)
in the right hand (means what you do, and possibly by the right hand of God/in his name)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
the battle is realtime and some are in it...

sitting out in the wilderness because of it...

working today seems so unjust (what my bosses do with my hand/knowledge) they rip people the heck off! (state level)

------------

you know it makes me wonder why Obama really shut the space program down? that is still alot of our aspirations. (those lights in the sky) NASA is very symbolic to us...

Obama also called the troops home which is a bloody mess (war is not pretty) but it spreads love and education and understanding in the end... Democracy and Equality works, we have evidence of that in many places we instituted it.

Whats Obama doing with the broke economy because no one feels their country is doing right in the world and will not go to work on the books to pay taxes.

Obama says he "is his brothers keeper" but Cain slain Able... Hate and Racism seem to be the heart winning hand today in the media

We are adopting Islamic law in our courtrooms... you don't have to fall under Lady Liberty's equality system anymore, we let another philosophy get away with assault and other stuff in our judicial system.

Heavy Metal man!!!

don't say anything... you'll be a racist, even if you have already been in many of Love relationships when it has never been looked upon like this before since the Civil Rights era, and just love everybody the same. (couples are breaking up in my circle)

thanks Mr President... much appreciated. I would have much rather seen our first Female president. surely they have been suppressed alot longer all thru history before the establishment of this great Nation. (it's rough working out but a woman has independence here)

edit on 12-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Relax friend, relax.

The mark of the beast will come at LEAST after these two things happen -
A) Economy crashes (Revelation 6:5-6)
B) World Chaos

Pretty much everything that happens before Revelation 13:16-18 (when the Mark is issued) has to occur first. Do you see any of that happening today? Earthquakes like never before? Small time compared to what will happen. Famines, plagues? Nothing compared to the ones that will kill a FOURTH of the population. Not some new plague that popped up in Africa and kills a few dozen people. Small time.

Just be patient. We're barely in Ezekiel 36-38 right now, prophetically speaking.

When the Mark of the Beast does come, you will DAMN well know. Your phones are fine. People thought Social Security cards were the Mark when they first came out too, obviously.. it wasn't. Keep your phone, keep in God.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Who is Satan? Yahweh/YHWH/Jews

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead Revelation 13:13-16

Mark of the Beast:

But the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. Genesis 4:15

Wikipedia: The Bible mentions the Kenites as living in or around Canaan as early as the time of Abraham. (Genesis 15:18-21) At the Exodus Jethro and his clan inhabited the vicinity of Mount Sinai and Horeb. (Exodus 3:1) Moses' father-in-law, Jethro, was a Kenite (Judges 1:16). Moses apparently identified Jethro's concept of God, El Shaddai, with Yahweh, the Israelites' God.[1] According to the Kenite hypothesis, Yahweh was originally the tribal god of Jethro, borrowed and adapted by the Hebrews.[1][3][4]

Now when the LORD brings you to the land of the Canaanite, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and gives it to you, 12you shall devote to the LORD the first offspring of every womb, and the first offspring of every BEAST that you own; the males belong to the LORD. Exodus 13:11-12) And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt. (Ex.13:9)

Fire Coming Down from Heaven

The fire in the pillar of the cloud was the same as that in which the Lord revealed Himself to Moses out of the bush, and afterwards descended upon Sinai (Mountain of Sin) amidst thunder and lightening in a thick cloud.

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. Genesis 19:23-25

And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
Numbers 16:35

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10

Jesus to the Jews:

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

edit on 12-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Jesus to the Jews:

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

Right.. and in CONTEXT, it says this -

John 8:42-47

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

So, if Jesus was telling the Truth here, then he is the Son of God, and IS God, not Satan.

If Jesus was telling a lie, then he wouldn't have said, "When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." because that would be telling the Truth.

Contradiction, bro. Don't try to cite the Bible to prove your own wild theories, cite a book of black magic, or something. Actually stay away from those.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

we have the mark my friend, I think so... when I look at it this way and using history.

Man is the Beast, Woman is Compassionate/Loving/Caring/Mother (and 70% of Obama's voters!) was eve tricked again?

woman also was brought out of man...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Obama being one letter off from Osama... which will not allow 9/11/01 escape the mind...

and his origins unknown, we all know Obama has a brother...

he and his brother's belief system has blasphemy written all over it to me...

Peace = wife beating, mutilations, non tolerance, multiple wives, honor killings, ect ect.

somethings not right in the Matrix...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

fire is the burning desire... to know.

Lady Liberty boosted the flame all the way to the heavens, we have had two major accidents in the space program.

But Obama grounded it, shot it down... in effect symbolizing bringing the fire back down from the sky/heavens.

things are not looking good... Obama signing all those documents with his left-handness.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I commend your efforts Patygirl, but the mark isn't instituted until the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week, or as some say the beginning of the "Great Tribulation" (last 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week).

There is a crap-ton of stuff that precedes that. Like Gog - Magog (Ezekiel 38 & 39) where 2.1 billion people will perish.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Right.. and in CONTEXT, it says this -

Context exactly, Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees and Scribes, not the laity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

the fire Lady Liberty is holding is Prometheus' flame... the true flame, which Jesus in his just heart protected Mary (there were 3 one being reborn and transformed anew if I recall?)

that is Lady Liberty's symbol to women of the world...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join