It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL Expected To Get Rick Santorum's Delegates..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Another great Reality Check:

I suspect Gingrich to drop out soon, then be a one on one. EPIC for Dr. Paul.

Most G20 countries are having elections this year; 2012-2013 could be a world changing year.

I wish America the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if Ron Paul gets more delegates than Mitt Romney. The MSM will say something like, "How can a man who hasn't won a single state possibly stand a chance against Obama?", and Romney will be nominated.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
It doesn't matter if Ron Paul gets more delegates than Mitt Romney. The MSM will say something like, "How can a man who hasn't won a single state possibly stand a chance against Obama?", and Romney will be nominated.

i believe poland had a similar mindset when hitler invaded.

why fight? we already lost

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I could take up the ATS character limit and then some with a rant about the overuse of comparing something to Hitler for emotional effect, but I digress.

I'd love for Ron Paul to win the convention and then go on to beat Obama, but I just don't see that happening. There would have to be nothing short of a revolution to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by jazzguy

I could take up the ATS character limit and then some with a rant about the overuse of comparing something to Hitler for emotional effect, but I digress.

I'd love for Ron Paul to win the convention and then go on to beat Obama, but I just don't see that happening. There would have to be nothing short of a revolution to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States.

Perhaps you become emotional when reading allusions to Hitler, however, some readers actually see these correlations as the establishment of historical precedent.

Please try to hold off on judging how others may understand the context of facts.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if Ron Paul gets more delegates than Mitt Romney.

Um, the delegates are what the entire nomination process rides on. If Paul gets more delegates than Romney then it most certainly does matter, because then he's guaranteed to win, that is if Gingrich drops out. Even if Gingrich doesn't drop out, I'd think he'd sooner side with Paul than Romney, if Paul doesn't get a majority of the delegates.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This race is really heating up, and I love it!. Ofcourse I want Dr.Paul to win and have been spreading his word and midset everywhere I can. But you have to admit, watching a back and forth battle is a hellava lot more interesting than a complete landslide.

Let the fun begin
Ron Paul 2012

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think the delegates do matter?

Doesn't the Republican Board call to a vote?

top topics

join