It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TD Ameritrade vs. The Mayans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
sooo mayan believed polar shifts will reverse and hurdle us into space? LOL. i was unaware. i thought those were just 3rd party theories that try to tie into the mayans calender. thanks for the knowledge TD Ameritrade. You are in charge Ameritrade, you tell us how it is. Thanks again < - - - -- -- - -- ----------- (EXTREME SARCASM)
iwish i could post this as a comment on their youtube video and channel.... BUT, of course they disabled the option for commentaries
Nice post Konquest
edit on 13-4-2012 by dizTheWiz because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
For me, future deep investments is all the proof I need that there will be no world-ending event at the end of the year.

My reasoning?
The people would be "in the know" are obviously people in high positions and also people with a lot of money. They wouldn't be investing it in projects or contracts knowing they would loose it all. I'm thinking of movie-deals, sports contracts, construction - things like that

Maybe its like the alien space thing.... They keep building rockets and telescopes, when surely someone would have asked the aliens whats out there and for help with technology. They have spent countless money covering aliens up havent they??

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Oh my gawd. Disrespectful to the mayan culture. I guess mary j blige singing about fried chicken wraps is racist too. Lighten up.

The commercial is a jest. Its poking fun at the whackjobs who misinterpreted the mayan prophecy and think the world is ending. They got it wrong on purpose. Its a joke.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
it is a funny commercial, I snicker every time it comes on.

It's just poking a little fun at the doomsday preppers and prophets that would be like the Church members a few months back that sold and gave away all their belongings for a rapture that didn't happen.

it is basically saying "Hope for the Best, but plan for the worst"...and oddly...in this scenario to the doomsayers...the best is everything changing or ending....the worst case is life continues status quo....might as well be prepared with a retirement fund...

Still a funny commercial

top topics

<< 1   >>

join