It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights photographed in the sky Portland, OR 4/10/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello everyone this is my first post so i had to post it in the noob section. Been coming here for a while now just reading everything. I've always wanted to post but never had anything to post until now. I hope you all enjoy these, i know I did.
These photos gave me the chills when I first saw them. Sure I've seen tons of photos of suspicious lights in the sky, but this time the source of the pictures happened to be my own sister and her boyfriend. So I had to do the right thing and post the photos here for discussion.
The photos were taken above the Jantzen Beach shopping center in Portland OR at 7:49pm on 4/10/12 from two different iphones over a two minute span. My sister says she was walking out of the shopping center with her boyfriend when she noticed a rainbow in the dark, and that the sky in one spot was incredibly bright and pink colored. They both both started taking pictures. It wasn't until they got home and started looking at the pictures that they noticed the strange light formation. Sorry I tried for 2 hours to embed the images but had no luck. Photobucket is trash.

iPhone #1 pic 1 7:49:18pm
iPhone #1 pic 2 7:49:23pm
iPhone #2 pic 1
iPhone #2 pic 2
iPhone #2 pic 1 enhanced
iPhone #1 pink sky

Okay so the first photo has nothing in the frame it was taken first with my sister's iPhone.
The second photo you can see the object appear in the frame below the light on the post, also taken with my sister's phone.
The third image is from my sister's BF's iPhone and the object can be seen on the outside of the "rainbow".
The fourth has the object on the outside of the rainbow, BF's phone.
The fifth photo is just an enhanced version of the 3rd.
The sixth is just a picture of the pink sky, it looks pretty cool, there is no object in the frame. Taken by my sister.

So in conclusion this thing appeared out of nowhere and was photographed moving around this "rainbow in the dark" (RIP Dio). Taken with 2 different cellphones, and from different angles.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
But seeing as this is the introduction thread...

Anything about yourself would be relevant here.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

join