It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove george zimmerman actually exists!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Here's what George Zimmer has to say:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I saw him on TV today, why would he not be real?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article which raises many interesting questions
regarding zimmerman.
www.veteranstoday.com...

zimmerman has all the hallmarks of being a fabricated identity.

Did you notice the very peculiar eye movements in his court appearance video?
Are these glitches associated with computer generated imagery?
He looks nothing like he does in the two earlier photos posted in the OP.
(each of which look nothing like each other).

We shall see.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Still sticking to your story of Zimmerman not existing, eve though hes been charged and is now in jail.

People should click on your posting history. The things you dont believe in are numerous.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
regarding zimmerman.
www.veteranstoday.com...

We shall see.

Do you get paid for this stuff or are you legitimately crazy?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by pshea38

Still sticking to your story of Zimmerman not existing, eve though hes been charged and is now in jail.

People should click on your posting history. The things you dont believe in are numerous.

Wowzer. no-one has posted in days and the minute i post something, you are
straight on it. Strange, eh?

And you being new, and everything.
Another debunker thrown (or regurgitated) into the mix.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I must be on to something.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Its an honest question. Nearly every thread you have started questions the existence of something.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
regarding zimmerman.
www.veteranstoday.com...

We shall see.

Do you get paid for this stuff or are you legitimately crazy?

Did you even read the article?

Nothing strange going on, eh?

This all stinks to high heaven.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Its an honest question. Nearly every thread you have started questions the existence of something.

Did you go through any of the links I always provide when presenting something?
If you had, you would find that, outlandish as some of the claims may sound, there is
very strong evidence available to indicate that truth of the assertions.

It is the same MO ever time with these criminals. Stories are faked/staged to further agendas.
I will refer you to this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fact is stranger than outlandish fiction.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

And the simplest explanation is usually the correct one... Just because you want it to be a conspiracy, doesn't mean it is one...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by pshea38

And the simplest explanation is usually the correct one... Just because you want it to be a conspiracy, doesn't mean it is one...

I believe you are paraphrasing occam's razor.

Numquam ponenda est pluralitas sine necessitate.
[Plurality must never be posited without necessity]

en.wikipedia.org...'s_razor

Necessity is the key word. Being aware of the countless other fakery
mascarades foisted on the public, it is necessary, if not vital to investigate
the possibility raised in this thread. In conjunction with the photographic,
reporting and narrative anonmalies, we have also to meet the questions raised
in the veterans today article above (did you read it?).

Combine this with the fact that fake identities have been brought to life on
numerous occasions (check some of my past posts on this and other threads)
for numerous news stories in the past, and it appears that the simplest
explanation might indeed be the explanation that I put forward.

I will quote the veterans today article next post to highlight the point that
what you might regard as simple, is in fact anything but.
That is machiavellian s**t, right there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

A Failed Cover-Up

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Today, George Zimmerman sits in jail, protective custody, charged with 2nd Degree murder as we had predicted so many weeks ago.

It matches the physical evidence, the story given at the scene when police first arrested him was an obvious lie, the tapes debunked it, so much was obvious but other things, we aren’t so sure about.

A cloud of fog and intrigue hang over this case not so much over what was done, but what was not done.

Mentioned multiple times in the comments of observing criminal defense attorneys today is that the State of Florida will be on trial with Zimmerman.

Political interference began in the Zimmerman case on the first day, in fact in minutes. The State’s Attorney office got a call and a Wolfzinger or Wolfinger, not sure that matters, ordered his release “based on evidence.

Brevard-Seminole State Attorney Norm Wolfinger.
Wolfzinger had no evidence. The police on the scene had arrested Zimmerman for manslaughter, based on not believing a word he said and then were told, by someone who had neither seen the crime scene, didn’t listen to the detectives nor had any access to forensics to quash the investigation.

I want to know why and I want to see Wolfzinger held accountable for leaving what we have now seemed a murderer on the streets for a month.

This was a pure open and shut case or was it?

From then on, we had continual leaks from the police about the innocence of Zimmerman, how Martin had attacked him, how Zimmerman had begged for his life.

Each of these leaks to the press were carefully orchestrated, one every 48 hours, all now proven utterly false, all part of a coverup.

Then we can delve into conspiracy theory. We know nothing about the Zimmerman family. They may well be the finest people in the world. Why don’t we know? More cover-up. We know that dad, or addoptive dad, was a “magistrate” in Northern Virginia while mom was a “court clerk” for 20 years.

A magistrate is the “point of contact” for all arrests and in this case, in an area where most of the movers and shakers in America’s government hit the criminal justice system.

Normal cases he would have had involve very high ranking public officials picked up for public lewdness, sex in bathrooms with “rent-boys,” drunk driving or any number of other issues. A clerk could, perhaps not a Zimmerman family member, but a clerk, typically “disappears” all records.

Welcome to government. None of this may have happened but I think about it when I see how quickly Wolfzinger put his career, his theoretical “lifetime of service” down the toilet in seconds.

Someone made a call, I want to know who.

With the Chief of Police in Sanford resigning, someone should have gotten a message and the press should have descended like a pack of dogs. Instead, nothing happened.

Then the police leaks began, all false, all intended to offset what are now seen to be accurate news stories. They seem carefully orchestrated.

Someone made a call, I want to know who?

Within hours, the Southern Poverty Law Center came to the defense of Zimmerman, a position they not only abandoned but they totally switched sides days later. I want to know why? The group they were “defending” Zimmerman from, the “New Black Panthers” is an FBI informant front, any idiot can figure that out. They don’t exist.

Then we were told Zimmerman had tried to join the police department in Seminole County and was refused entrance to the police academy. However, an examination of records shows that he was accepted to the police academy. In fact, we have no proof that Zimmerman did not successfully attend the Seminole police academy. Someone is lying, part of a criminal cover-up.

We were then told Zimmerman had taken classes in police procedure and criminal justice which he had passed. However, the audio tape released, even the wrongly edited MSNBC version, showed someone with NO familiarity with law enforcement whatsoever, no knowledge of procedure, of law, of jargon, none at all. Someone is lying.

Someone made a call, I want to know who?....cont.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

....cont.
We were told Zimmerman had a pistol carry permit.

However, a review of his record shows that he had a domestic restraining order, expired, but he also had been arrested in 2005 for assaulting a police officer.

He was not found “not guilty”but rather sentenced to a deferral program.

Florida law is clear, that anyone arrested but found not guilty or sent to a deferral program is ineligible for a pistol carry permit.

Thus Zimmerman had an illegal weapon, the authority that issued the permit had violated law and everyone had access to this information, the press, the police, the State’s Attorney office, this law is clear and Zimmerman’s gun was illegal.

Networks reported that the voice heard on multiple 9/11 calls was Zimmerman screaming for help. Police can easily voice print those calls in minutes. In this case, they went to the victim’s mother.

Zimmerman had claimed it was him though the voice, to any moron, was an African American teenager pleading for his life. That this stayed in question for weeks was very much part of a cover-up.

We were also told that Zimmerman had made 21 previous phone calls to the same officer while on his one man patrol. Local police knew him well and had dealt with him many times. However, the recording of the call that night showed absolutely no familiarity with Zimmerman.

We have a couple of ways to look at this. Was this Zimmerman, George Zimmerman on the phone or someone else. No voice print was ever released but what is clear, the “George Zimmerman” talking to police that night was not the same George Zimmerman who had spoken with the same officer 21 previous times. Someone is lying.

George Zimmerman had been arrested for assaulting an officer, had a “beef” with a girl friend, something not worth noting, but had also been reported for a very serious assault while working as an unlicensed security guard at a bar, a crime in itself, where he is reported to have seriously assaulted a female patron. This was covered up.

Were the police or press to have done their jobs, we might have some of these questions and a hundred more answered.

What they will tell us is why there was a political cover-up and why Florida only moved forward under direct threat from the Attorney General of the United States and an active investigation opened by the FBI.

When we are done, poor dead Martin and George Zimmerman will be an afterthought.

The real crimes, the vast majority, began within minutes and, in my estimation will be recordings in phone calls and text messages between the local State’s Attorney office, Tallahassee and Washington, with a probably stop-off in Montgomery, Alabama to get “cover” from the SPLC.

We can ask these questions:

■It is obvious that the GOP saw “color” as a vote getting issue and depicted a murder victim as a criminal. Will they be made to pay for this?
■What is the background and connections of the Zimmerman family, their politics, ethnicity and such. As this is a high profile hate crime, it is unlikely that any Hispanic aspect is reason to lie, cheat and steal. Is “Zimmerman” a Hispanic name? Who are they and what is it about them that may have complicated this case? Do they have something on someone?
■The Democrats have shamefully taken advantage of this case to raise campaign money and exploited the family.
I have some simple questions. I want to know everything about the Zimmerman family. I can do such things in ways you can only imagine. I wonder why the other press, not all total fools and incompetents, did absolutely nothing?

Did Zimmerman Blow a Fuse?
I have one dead young man and another facing death or life in prison. I want to know the truth about George Zimmerman.

For instance, why hasn’t there been a competency exam ordered for him although his initial attorney’s indicated he suffered from limited capacity to control rage and decision making due to traumatic injuries received as a child.

Were they making it up?

Why is everyone silent on this? The victim’s mother clearly wants to know. She is a decent human being, respect her wishes.

We have exposed a racial divide in America, no question about that. I live in Ohio, grew up in Detroit, and know racial issues well, they ruled much of my early life.

Though things are very different, thankfully so, one thing is clear, the GOP and “red states” are hotbeds of race hatred, it is taught in churches, it is bred into each family, hatred of African Americans, Hispanics and Jews......cont.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

....cont.
Teaching children this is not an option a parent or religious “official” should have. This is a hate crime and should be punished.

We have two sides here, hate crimes against “whites” are also common, excused as “retaliation” and also taught in churches and by family members.

In an America that has officially become an unconstitutional police state, check the laws, where anyone can be stopped and searched, any door kicked down, anyone strip searched at anytime, anywhere, we turn on each other while our government and a sea of officials, such as the dozens, perhaps hundreds, of criminals involved in trying to profit from this one killing hope to go free.

What if Americans were of one color, color me “victim,” stolen from, our children’s lives taken away, our money, our homes, poisoned air and water, slavery to gas prices, rigged elections, phony terrorism, Wall Street rule or worse, is this why the Zimmerman/Martin case is so popular, “bread and circuses” for the masses?

Editing: Jim W. Dean

www.veteranstoday.com...

WTF is going on? This whole has Fake/Contrived written all over it, with
cooperation from within numerous government departments, the police
force and the main stream media. (And we know just how corrupt these
involved really are).

How hard would it be, with the appropriate motivation and intent, to completely fake
the whole situation, using video fakery, actors and insiders in the media and
politics? These are the questions we need to ask ourselves in the current climate,
even if I am wrong on this particular issue.

And remember that computer generated virtual reality software is easily capable
of mimicing real persons in real situations, so video evidence can not be offered
as definitive proof of existence. In the video of zimmerman in court, there are a few
anomalies, especially with zimmerman's weird eye movements and the occasional
'rippling' extending up his skull. What a strange outfit zimmerman is sporting!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What an idiotic thread.

Of course George Zimmerman doesn't exist, he was a hologram, just like Tupac [\end sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We can only imagine the levels of technology that haven't been released yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
What an idiotic thread.

Of course George Zimmerman doesn't exist, he was a hologram, just like Tupac [\end sarcasm]

Thanks for dropping by AllKnowingOne.

Let's hope that your certitude doesn't come back to bite you in your bunnyass.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

PROPAGANDA AND INFORMATION WARFARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Altered images and deception operations
by Scot MacDonald

In the past, photographs and film were the closest representation of reality
available. Propagandists and those seeking to conduct deception operations
used crude methods to alter images of real people, events and objects. Such
photo-manipulations could usually be detected relatively easily.

Today, those who produce propaganda and practice deception based on images
no longer even have to start with reality. Computers allow the creation of any
imaginable image, still or moving, with appropriate accompanying audio. The
quality of an altered image depends on both the sophistication of the technology
used and the skill of the manipulator. Technology will soon provide the ability to
alter images perfectly with little or no chance of detection, especially if the time
frame for analysis of the image is short, such as during an election campaign or
a foreign policy crisis.

athens.indymedia.org... erations.pdf
edit on 17-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Can anyone prove to me that george zimmerman actually exists?

Well how long did it take you to come up with this thread? I have a suspicion it wasn't long was it?

You say you found anomalies in the two pictures,correct?

I personally think the only anomaly is the one parked between your ears. You do know different cameras will create different photos, especially the ones that are used in jails.I will bet your drivers license picture looks a little different than say a nice digital camera or a good cell phone camera.

This is the same person in both pics, really.

You know what you may be right, because Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are down there and maybe, just maybe they orchestrated this whole scenario to start a war against the establishment(the white one that is). You do have one serious imagination there don't you.
edit on 17-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

This is ridiculous. He is a real human being that is currently in Florida. He was arrested for killing a 17 year old named Trayvon Martin. Trayvon was also a real human being. George Zimmerman is not a hologram like Tupac who performed at Coachella. Maybe you are not a real person

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join