It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove george zimmerman actually exists!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Though I think this is a joke thread, he does bring up food for thought. I agree that we shouldn't believe everything we see on TV or read on the Internet (ATS included). How many times have we watched a news broadcast and thought, "there is no way Sarah Palin can be real!". Yet we do the research and come to the upsetting conclusion that she is. We should require of ourselves a critical mind to ensure the MSM can never pull the wool over our eyes and feed us crap like we went to the moon or the Earth is round.

So I say to you, OP, never accept what you see as real, question everything including your own ideas!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
1 word....

Wait for it.....

Here it comes....

blocula.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
There are only two pictures available from a google image search of
george zimmerman.

They do not even look like the same person!

Look at how blurred and ill-defined the second image is.
It looks like a photoshop creation which could easily be whipped
up using a program like this. www.morphases.com...

For more sophisticated digital trickery:

Can anyone prove to me that george zimmerman actually exists?

Their noses, eyes, eyebrows, and facial bone-structure all seem to be about a perfect match.
Don't even need any play with the imagery to see that.

I guess you're just ignoring that because he lost his tan and grew some stubble?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the 2 pictures in the original post are not of the same person. the eyebrows are further apart as well as the eyes. his cheek bones are also different and he has a piercing in one of the two

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You Say:

Prove george zimmerman actually exists!,

I Say:

Prove to me that Trayvon Martins' heart is not now in the chest of former vice-president Cheney

to me/// the Zimmerman focus id=s just a disinfomation campaign to deflect attention from the 70+ yo Cheney getting a young vibrant heart that will last the elite-ist for 5-10 years... until the elite gets a new one from someone else

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is pathetic.

It's bad enough the entire country is going ape-sh!t over this nonsense instead of things that really matter.

Now we have this garbage on the front page of ATS?

You are delusional.

Prove YOU exist then maybe we will listen to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What the OP isn't banned? This isn't in the hoax bin??

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Can anyone prove to me that george zimmerman actually exists?

Here's a better question... Can you prove YOU actually exist? Or for that matter, me or anyone else. When it comes right down to it, can you prove reality even exists?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While I try to avoid contributing to troll threads, there is a video of Ol' Zimmie in court on CNN.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yet another thread, supporting why i dont speak openly of abovetopsecret to peers.. People try too hard

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
obvious reptilian

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wasn't even going to bother clicking on this thread. Should have listened to my gut reaction...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Maybe none of us exist and this thing we call reality is nothing more than a holodeck left on after the apocalypse happened and wiped out every man woman and child on the planet.

Well, it could be true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by godfather420

Though I think this is a joke thread, he does bring up food for thought. I agree that we shouldn't believe everything we see on TV or read on the Internet (ATS included). How many times have we watched a news broadcast and thought, "there is no way Sarah Palin can be real!". Yet we do the research and come to the upsetting conclusion that she is. We should require of ourselves a critical mind to ensure the MSM can never pull the wool over our eyes and feed us crap like we went to the moon or the Earth is round.

So I say to you, OP, never accept what you see as real, question everything including your own ideas!

I will be sure to throw you on the list of mental cases. Who the hell had to research if Sarah Palin was real? This is just being outright ignorant and wasting space on ATS.

If I make a thread asking "Prove to me that Obama is real!". You would cite videos and videos and records and witnesses but it would be cool if I said "Well, they can all be actors, I've never seen them in person".

NO. That is ignorance. Also a big waste of space and a spot of the front page.

edit on 12-4-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Zimmerman in Court today.
Get real man.

Thanks. Here is the video.
www.hlntv.com....

This is good quality video and looks genuine, for all intents and purposes.

Again, I raised the issue based on the knowledge that fake perpetrators have
been incorporated into stories in the past, and this story has been so vague, convoluted,
charged, contradictory and curious.
I still have difficulty accepting that the two photos in the OP represent the same
person, and I remain aware that virtual reality computer generated capabilities
can be extremely convincing and most certainly are being used for fraudulent
purposes by the media.

It is good to question everything, even to such a basic level, especially in the current
climate of out of control media lies and propaganda, and I can't apologise for raising the issue.

I will continue to keep an eye and ear on developements in this story.
I don't think it is quite over yet.

Thank you all for the responses.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ok man
. I understand your skeptical and you think the information you have is a slam dunk for your case but really? On your line of logic it is impossible to prove anyone exists unless you personally can touch them. I mean if you went on skype I can just say "well we all know about computer technology, this is obviously a bad fake". I honestly dont know if you are just playing the devils advocate at this point or just so self assured that no one will convince you otherwise.... either way good luck

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

While I try to avoid contributing to troll threads, there is a video of Ol' Zimmie in court on CNN.

Whats keeping you from posting it then? Don't be shy...What is funny is that they are using photos from both Trayvon and Zimmerman that are over 5 years old....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
reply to post by pshea38

Ok man
. I understand your skeptical and you think the information you have is a slam dunk for your case but really? On your line of logic it is impossible to prove anyone exists unless you personally can touch them. I mean if you went on skype I can just say "well we all know about computer technology, this is obviously a bad fake". I honestly dont know if you are just playing the devils advocate at this point or just so self assured that no one will convince you otherwise.... either way good luck

Look, these news stories are being used to alter and manipulate public attitudes and opinions,
usually to the benefit of those calling the shots.
It beholds us to question everything coming from their sources, and just because a notion
sounds outlandish, doesn't mean that it is.

I posted a youtube video earlier regarding the faked/staged london 7/7 bombings.
Did you know that anders breivik is a computer generated photoshop creation?
I do, and am 100% sure, having gone through everything Here.

Video analysis of the breivik court appearance from Here

I never claimed certainty regarding this case, and am still
to some degree undecided. But my general scepticism is based on knowledge
gained from the study of many previous fakery saturated episodes.
www.cluesforum.info

cheers.
edit on 13-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

omg...lmao that post just made my night
congrats man.
OP your nuts! You'll be seeing him on in session for months and months to come. I guess the whole courtroom will be paid actors though. Yes the hairline is off, people lose hair. I will say this though, there is a mole in one picture where there is not in the other picture, but moles can form pretty easily. Besides that it's the exact same brow, nose, mouth, etc. Calm yourself. Like others have said, prove he doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
reply to post by JBA2848

omg...lmao that post just made my night
congrats man.
OP your nuts! You'll be seeing him on in session for months and months to come. I guess the whole courtroom will be paid actors though. Yes the hairline is off, people lose hair. I will say this though, there is a mole in one picture where there is not in the other picture, but moles can form pretty easily. Besides that it's the exact same brow, nose, mouth, etc. Calm yourself. Like others have said, prove he doesn't exist.

FYI your signature is a George Carlin quote...not an ATS member quote

ooh and let's bump this thread to the front page again shall we

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join