It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove george zimmerman actually exists!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
are u f**ng kidding me. i post a serious thread on something that is NOT bs and no one notices, and this one with some bogus title has almost 90 replies....

anyway wow...of course the guy exists your thread is a waste of time. EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy
edit on 12-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: (no reason given)

Of course he does exist. You say so after all.

I feel so foolish now that you have cleared everything up
with such eloquent arguing and damning and conclusive
video and photographic presented evidence.

sgtsecret my arse!

Good, im glad you understand that it isn't necessary to create a fake person for such an incident.. its called being woken up, and you are welcome.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by pshea38

All I see is a nose that is consistent with his other photos mixed in with compression artifacts. You cannot gather any sort of detailed information off a 96 dpi photograph.

Maybe we see what we want to see.
I will post other anomalies that I find later on.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Wow, man.

This is absurd.

Totally absurd.

Edited to add: His mug shot is from an arrest in 2005, so obviously a lot can change in terms of hairline over 7 years! We dont know when the other pic was taken (do we?).

The noses look exactly the same.

You're a kook.

edit on 11-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

Why is it absurd?

I suggest that the second photo is an 'aged' digital modification of the first.
But sure, the technology doesn't/couldn't exist to achieve this sort of fakery, could it?

You are narrow minded. I suggest you stick to the msm.

And there we have it the infamous statement that if you don't believe in the conspiracy you are narrow minded deluded by the msm. How many conspiracies end up with defenses like this.

The beauty of a thread like this is that it is utter nonsense since clealry Zimmerman exists and the defensive posture taken is a warning for all other conspiracies that end up with the same defense mechanism. A reflection on the state of mind of the believer rather than the facts!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The reality is, everything you see and hear is all fed to you. When you log onto the internet, you're logging onto a single CIA computer that feeds you what they want you to know. There is no Zimmerman... everything is a combination of the psychoactive aerosols you breathe and subliminal mind control...

i saw it in how the pixels didn't match!11

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

are u f**ng kidding me. i post a serious thread on something that is NOT bs and no one notices, and this one with some bogus title has almost 90 replies....

anyway wow...of course the guy exists your thread is a waste of time. EVERYTHING is not a conspiracy
edit on 12-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: (no reason given)

Of course he does exist. You say so after all.

I feel so foolish now that you have cleared everything up
with such eloquent arguing and damning and conclusive
video and photographic presented evidence.

sgtsecret my arse!

Good, im glad you understand that it isn't necessary to create a fake person for such an incident.. its called being woken up, and you are welcome.

How about creating two fake people and asserting that an incident occurred,
which never in fact took place!

Why no blood on 'zimmerman'
Why the over the top media coverage of such a relatively non-issue?

The whole story couldn't have been orchestrated/faked/invented, could it?

Naw! They couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't do that, could/would/should they?

Anyway, time for me to sleep. Again.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

edit on 12-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I've noticed all these 'look-a-like' and 'fake people' conspiracy theories showing up all over the place and I think I know why ...

They are there to discredit conspiracy theories as a whole ... to make CTers look stupid ...

These 'fake-people-look-a-like conspiracy theories' have to be the lamest thing I've read in quite a while ...

edit: I have seen them spamming for their blog in the comment section of news articles ... and now its being floated here on ATS.

also how does 8 flags and 6 pages make it to ATS front page ... I've seen threads way more important with many more flags and interest never make it to front page. How is this happening? How is it determined what thread makes it to the front page?

edit on 12-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There are only two pictures available from a google image search of
george zimmerman.

They do not even look like the same person!

Look at how blurred and ill-defined the second image is.
It looks like a photoshop creation which could easily be whipped
up using a program like this. www.morphases.com...

For more sophisticated digital trickery:

Can anyone prove to me that george zimmerman actually exists?

I dont know where some of you come from but here goes. There is no proving Zimmerman exist. the msm got ahold of 2 pics and thus far this is what we have seen of zimmerman. Enlight of the fact Zimmerman was arrested and is know in jail on charges of second degree murder, or was it involunteery murder, either or, HE is real he is really charged in killing a 17 year old child, he is really charged in this murder.
prove he is real? wow you msut be some backwoods person who crept out of the woods to share a ignorant thought. But hey we are free to think and say most of what we choose.
Wow talk about
off

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going out on a limb here and say...you first.

Prove that he doesn't exist or at least give reasons other than 2 pics (which actually look like the same guy) of why you think he doesn't exist. This means that you do the work, hand it out to be graded and the results will be posted below...

Your thread suggests that you think he doesn't exist. How so?

edit on 11-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Because his entire universe consists of what can be found on Google. To some reality challenged morons, if it can't be found on Google, or maybe YouTube for some, it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
WhitePages
I looked this up back in March, before the case picked up hardly any speed.
Obviously, he has since moved, for his own safety.
edit on 12-4-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Who flags this sort of thing?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OP this is ATS not Godlikeproductions, here we DENY IGNORANCE not announce it and proclaim it. Your defineing it with this thread. Let me pose a question or two to you. Is Casey Anthony real? How about Elvis? Did Whitney Houston really die? Michael Jackson dead or running a daycare in El Segundo? Get real.

EDIT: If This made you mad, GOOD!!
edit on 12-4-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Better yet prove your hypothesis that he doesn't exist then we will talk, pictures taken years apart don't mean #, people change their appearance all the time, it's called fads/fashion.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I bet Trayvon is an imaginary person as well prolly living it up now with the money Jesse Jackson and the rest of the White hate group leaders payed him to play his part. Whole thing fabricated to start race related commotion to lead in to the 2012 elections.
edit on 12-4-2012 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Six pages dedicated to such an dumb premise. Yet, here I am, adding to the idiocy. Prove I exist!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There is no image whatsoever of my grandmother if I google image search her name.
OH NO!!!!
My grandmother never existed...which means that I must not exis--

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have a friend that used to work with him in Longwood, Florida. He had to quit his job there after this all happened and his place of work had to hire full time security even after he quit because of the news reporters and threats. he is very real and I'm actually listening to his court hearing on the radio as i type this.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
some of you shills need re-training. speak to your superviser about that.

anywhoos ... what about the journalists that are standing in front of a green screen and you think they are in some war-torn country reporting live in the battlefield
via satellite.

welcome to the wonderful crazy world of motion picture fakery.

AND this is not a NEW THEORY ....many people claim the moon landing was faked in a studio too.

so whatever take your entry level shill training and go find yourself a new day job!

IMO I think most of the photoshop killers are a way to take guns away from the americans. see look guns kill people, guns very bad!

most recently with the zimmerman /trayvon "shooting" I do believe its race war thing for election time. zimmerman isn't even white for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 12-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
really?really?wtf are you kidding me?really??????this is getting extremely lame.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Wow! This man really does exist. He has been charged with second degree murder in the state of Florida. If you are that unsure just turn on the news. He is all over it!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join