Unfortunately, when you look at Islamic Law you also look at the religion. So you punish and murder in the name of God. This is truly BLASPHAMY.
• 1- Jihad defined as “to war against all non-Muslims to establish the religion” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph).
Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
• 2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
• 3- The head of an Islamic State (Caliph) cannot be charged, let alone be punished for serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft,
drinking and in some cases of rape (Hudood cases) - Codified Islamic Law Vol 3 # 914C of and page 188 of Hedaya the Hanafi manual.
• 4- A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go towards jihad.
• 5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
• 6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
• 7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph in one case, if he rejects Islam.
• 8- A Muslim who leaves Islam (apostate) must be killed immediately.
• 9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : a) an apostasy b) an adulterer c) a highway robber. Making vigilante street justice and honor killing
• 10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.
• 11- Sharia never abolished slavery and sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave. Slavery still
exists amongst Arab Muslims.
• 12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, for sins like killing, adultery, prostitutions; and other Quranic corporal punishments like:
amputation of limbs (chopping hands and feet), floggings, beatings and other forms of cruel and unusual punishments even for the sins like: stealing,
sexual promiscuity, robbery, burglary etc.
• 13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must comply to Sharia (pay Zizzya: poll tax) if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry
Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their own religious scriptures, or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are
forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer
protected if he commits adultery with a Muslim woman or if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.
• 14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything
derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. However, Muslims can curse, criticize or say anything derogatory
they like to the religions of others.
• 15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
• 16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
• 17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or a bathhouse attendant. Women in such low level
jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
• 18- A non-Muslim cannot rule even over a non-Muslims minority.
• 19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.
• 20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls under Sharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and consummated at age 8 or
• 21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from
leaving the home.
• 22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not
• 23- There is no common property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
• 24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits. Sister gets half of what brother gets.
• 25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and wife has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.
• 26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
• 27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and also with women captured in battle (concubines), and if the enslaved woman is married her
marriage is annulled.
• 28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man; that is, two women equal to one man.
• 29- A woman looses custody if she remarries.
• 30- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
• 31- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Sharia allow the face and
• 32- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caught in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women since he “could be
married to the woman he was caught with.”
• 33-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory and is known as Taqiyya (Islamic Deception). That means that for the sake of
abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this
kind of lying.
The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s
• 34. The perpetrators of genocide, mass rape and plunder will not be punished if they repent - Codified Islamic Law Vol 1 # 13.
• 35. To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses. Women’s testimony is not accepted - Pakistan’s Hudood ordnance 7 of 1979 amended by 8B
of 1980. Thousands of raped women and girls in many countries have been charged with Zena (physical relations outside marriage) and punished by Sharia
courts for want of witnesses.
• 36. All modern music including sexually explicit music of any kind is strictly prohibited and punishable by Islamic Sharia code of justice. Only
Islamic songs are allowed.
• The above are the most important parts of Islamic Sharia law which were devoutly practiced by the early Islamic rulers (Holy Prophet and his four
rightly guided Caliphs) and also by the Caliphs of Ummyad and Abbasid Dynasties ruled from Baghdad (Today’s Iraq) and later by Ottoman Empire with
very little variations