It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here is a section of one of the photos tweeked a bit in photoshop, to show the obvious artifacts from pasting the UFO onto the scene. DEBUNKED!

edit on 13-4-2012 by foible because: Didn't insert image correctly

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by foible

Dude

Your link takes me to the ATS Homescreen.

vvv

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
sorry, new to site, and learning tools!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I still need to read the middle but read enough at the beginning pages and ending to know this is ridiculous.
I wouldn't have come on to answer questions that have already been answered in part either.

Right at the beginning it was assumed a hoax. The mod said either it was an app, which it clearly wasn't or thrown in the air, which was too high and directly over houses.

These are strange pics, BUT if you caught a night time, which is the most common, of what your own eyes see as a 30 foot (roughly) saucer, resembling his photos, but covered by a huge red light (can be different colors and can even strobe different colors) if you have really great equipment, (most don't) and caught this pic, it would look like a RED ORB!!!!!!!

I have a video like that. I know what it was, it was the third sighting that week. Don't think that one was ET, at least what we would call it, though I had a sense of contact, but not from that object, just a sense of Family watching over and protecting me. That object was over the middle school twice! My son sure has been sick alot.

I wouldn't even post a pic. I did show the video, to demonstrate, how you can give testimony about something, and have a red orb in the video, so to testify how lacking equipment is at capturing anything so the videos and the photos that are constantly ripped apart, mean nothing. All they ever are good for, is adding a slight element to your testimony.

However, the pictures cannot be explained, or lets put it this way, PROVED to be a hoax.

The posts I read that suggested he had good character, made me go back and check, and sure enough, good posting.

The dog thing is really interesting. Very much so. Was the dog abducted.

The OP was!!!!!! They may have taken the dog too. One of his other posts was a sighting!!!! He is an abductee as well, obviously.

When you see them, they're not going to look good, by the way. Those crafts are not like ours and they don't photograph well.

But if he has had sitings, then 100% more has occurred than the sightings. They literally pause time on you, and you go through whatever you go through with them. That part depends on 1. how aware you are, 2. your life purpose and what is ALLOWED to be known at any given time, 3. how much of a seeker you are, 4. you magnetism or polarity or karma, as they call it. But anyone who has had a real siting, has had missing time.

The one (I don't know if this started things, for our family, it could have been something under wraps all the time my mother and grandmother even grew up, even my grandmother woke up with something in the room, panicked, and knew, she just knew what it was, but was forced into sleep. I've had that too, forced to sleep instantly when in a state of high panic, not your typical falling asleep moment I'd say!!!!).

But the one that was the first we all saw, including guests at the campsite, there were many who saw it, but I was too small to remember precisely, except remember the crowd and strange shadows, but was 3 at that time.
Well, basically have been told that one invovled everyone being taken, the whole campsite. Everyone gets checked up on.

This guy had good posts, and a vet bill, couldn't have thrown that up, in fact grasping at that conclusion was RIDICULOUS.

When you're assessing something, all you're doing is playing odds.

Chance he threw that high and risked houses, small odd.

You have to go down a list of probabilities.

If you see a masterpiece in an art gallery, it could be faked, there is an odd to this being true.

But that doesnt make that thing in your head as the truth.

I don't know for sure those are saucers, but this whole debunking debunked nothing and to me, made some uncovering of who is determined to mistreat people, be unfair, and put down ufology, brought them out in the open.

This world is run by the most criminally insane nightmare legion contracted beings imaginable. Atrocities occur everywhere you look.

Stop suppressing truth.

Nothing added up, it wasn't logical to assume the things assumed on here.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First of all try to edit the cordinates information from any iphone photo, I bet that is not easy.

Second why would some one can confirm that this is a hoax without analyzing more the information.

I see that the one that make mark this thread like a hoax lives a life full of hoaxes.

I still think that this photos are real, they have all the info that looks them as real, take your own conclusions and don't think that this photos are not real only because some people say that the cordinates are not ok or other things.

This site is looking like a hoax after this thread was marked as a hoax without a real reason.

Sooner or later you will see more UFO than commercial planes, then you will understand that we are not alone in this huge universe.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by foible
Here is a section of one of the photos tweeked a bit in photoshop, to show the obvious artifacts from pasting the UFO onto the scene. DEBUNKED!

I don't even believe this kind of thing anymore.

Tweaked a bit in photoshop you say?

There is an enormous and unusual exotic type of energy used in the crafts, with shielding capacity, bubble capacity, they can vanish, rapidly oscillate, zigzag, just amazing behaviors.

I really don't believe any conclusions you're drawing.

I've had enough of being led down the garden trail by the debunkers who can attack people nonstop.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What you see are only 8x8 squares artifacts created from the JPEG compression, which is a Lossy compression format:

Those who use the World Wide Web may be familiar with the irregularities known as compression artifacts that appear in JPEG images, which may take the form of noise around contrasting edges (especially curves and corners), or blocky images, commonly known as 'jaggies'. These are due to the quantization step of the JPEG algorithm. They are especially noticeable around sharp corners between contrasting colors (text is a good example as it contains many such corners). The analogous artifacts in MPEG video are referred to as mosquito noise, as the resulting "edge busyness" and spurious dots, which change over time, resemble mosquitoes swarming around the object.

These artifacts can be reduced by choosing a lower level of compression; they may be eliminated by saving an image using a lossless file format, though for photographic images this will usually result in a larger file size. The images created with ray-tracing programs have noticeable blocky shapes on the terrain. Certain low-intensity compression artifacts might be acceptable when simply viewing the images, but can be emphasized if the image is subsequently processed, usually resulting in unacceptable quality.....

These are especially visible in low/medium JPEG formats, and at the objects edges and/or in contrast to a uniform background:

Playing with PS with such low-resolution pictures result most of the time to accentuate these JPEG artifacts and even create some that do not exist.
edit on 13-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If it's a real photo, he's toast already, and the MIB's are en route. If it's a fake photo GEL is gonna toast him! Posting a story like this is a no-win situation, and I commend anyone treading out on the thin ice!

Starred your post, but this isn't really true. Not in the least. Well it depends on what you mean by toast and I do recommend, providing the OP isn't hoaxing, which has NOT been proved, he needs to work hard on waking up, striving for passing his tests in life and doing the work he came to do, because he wouldn't care if they were messing with him. He would use that as an opportunity to outreach to the controllers and try to convert them to sanity and making U-Turns on the path they're on. I'm serious. There is very little that matters in this world, except for the Love and the Fellow Travellers or Souls around us, including and especially, dark sheep. They need to be Loved back home!!!!!! They won't like taking the Long Way Back, through harming others, or what that puts you under!!!!

If he is a real abductee, and they would know already, at least now, then his case has gone black, he is probably monitored, they won't get anything out of it however, and he would simply need to seek what to do.

I wouldn't have fear, there is nothing to fear, just do the right thing always, or strive to, and care about everyone, even those who might mess with you.

Those photos are not conclusively proof of anything so they won't put him in any danger.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I don't even believe this kind of thing anymore.

Tweaked a bit in photoshop you say?

There is an enormous and unusual exotic type of energy used in the crafts, with shielding capacity, bubble capacity, they can vanish, rapidly oscillate, zigzag, just amazing behaviors.

I really don't believe any conclusions you're drawing.

I've had enough of being led down the garden trail by the debunkers who can attack people nonstop.

Just asking, but did you bother to read the entire thread? There is an admin link now on the very first post that shows why it has been added to the HOAX bin. Pretty damning and shows that the timeline was not as the poster described it in the thread. It was HOAXED...not that hard to see once you look at the time stamps on the photos.....go back to the OP and click on the ADMIN LINK and read the post it links to.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by foible

Those are simply compression artefacts caused by the conversion to jpg format. Not even those who decreed this was a hoax are claiming it was a cut and paste job.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I read the first so many pages, and the last few.

I did note this post too, (the last link) which showed that there was still, at the end, no conclusive case, except what was orginally said, stating opinions factually that were illogical to begin with.

By the way, don't like those photos, they don't look good, but I don't think catching anything on any type of camera or cellphone, iphone camera is going to turn out great day time/night time shots.

I suspect all photos will look weird of the real thing.

Here are some posts that made this debunking very questionable, as it seems to be no different than the first 7 pages:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Especially this one, this was a good overview!!!!!

By the way I always check out the hoax's and feel we need to be citizens watch dogs to stand up for justice and shine a Big Light on all injustices.

Edit to add: This is how I tackle all larger threads, read the first 4-10 pages, or so, then go to the back and start reading backwards. That is my method.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The OP states that the pictures he posted are in order...1, 2, 3. If you look at the EXIF data, picture 1 was taken 20 seconds AFTER pictures 2 and 3. Not sure I can describe it any better than what the Admin linked to.....even if you don't take the latitude and longitude into account the time frame alone tells you it was faked.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Time???? Anything can glitch, that little iphone has a processor doesnt' it? If you had a stationary ufo, and clicked rapidly like a professional photographer, that ufo could be all over the place, they don't move conventionally and DO NOT OBEY OUR PHYSICS!

Would you like to get into TIME itself, and that there is no time? That is a whole other bag of worms that completely shows us, the illusion of our world, the matrix, and how Higher Ups, Ufo's operate. They don't operate in 3D, earth time, physics And they make use of other oddities as well.

1. Infinity is the system, and there are infinities in everything, at least potentially. And they're equal, you cannot measure infinity, so endless volume all around, wherever you place the marker or dot. The potential infinity in a grain of sand, is = to the infinity all around us and = to the infinity within a star.

Think out of the box, and run for a moment with a hardrive, infinite in size, but you can choose to format any size you want, so a 20 foot craft, could have a space formatted within the size of a city, a country, a planet.

It could even be a doorway, to their world!!!!!

What you think you know, is what you really don't know about anything at all!

2. Time, is a measurement. Doesnt exist. And we're playing this as if our body suit ai, is a dvd player, and they have the remotes. Pause, Fast Forward, Reverse.

I was told after our family got abducted, in an altered memory, ie this was all surreal and their cover story, but I knew it all really happened as my son reported a sense of beign dropped off and he was in it, and I had seen an ET. When they let you see them, prior to the abduction, and you dream of abduction, you were abducted.

The surreal cover story was all about "time", and what the date was. And they shrugged, as if "we don't do time!"
Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete" and to write it down when I woke up.

Last point: I can't even set the time on my camera! OK, none of my photos have the correct time, and I'm the panicky type that can't seem to click out of this option to set the time, which I can't figure out, and end up handing it to one of my sons, to try to get it back to normal shots.

A quick second add: In our case, when she said, this day took 9 days to complete, I still am not sure what was being said, ie. Groundhog Day the movie, doing it to get a more perfect day, (and that is possible, you can be in your own room in earth hotel), OR, (most likely) we were gone 9 days, and time was spliced for us, not just missing time.

My son had missing time before. But this time he said, when I came down the stairs at 1 17-19 am, that at 1 11 am, he felt the whole room jolt, and said he thought he was just dropped off. He was in a weird state.

Now, just prior to waking up, I had had the 3 that were taken, my father, brother and second oldest son, the one reporting this, dropped off, but they were covered in some kind of orangey/rusty soot, and wearing dark blue mechanical type overalls/uniforms, and I suspected, they were doing some night time work, ie their mining projects. Also because they all have this negative program to not question much, eyes glazed when I speak up on subjects, basically asleep at the wheel, I think they're being suppressed.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm going to repeat this, because what I posted about "time" may have been a distraction, however the principles of usage of the reality of "no time" and compartmentalizing infinities (which s a hallmark of ET), can apply to anything including oddities when you take pictures. Which is why I posted it.

The point is, if you click rapidly, and your ufo is all over the place, no conventional craft could do that. ET can, Et could be upside down, zigzagged across the sky, vanished, reappeared, oscillating and moving, in fact if anything, this gives a bigger probability to it being ET.

However, I suspect our black ops have some of this tech too. But their crafts, even exotic ones, still tend to fly straight like jets or planes.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

These 3 images cover 21 seconds, 1 meter elevation difference, a slight movement in both latitude and longitude and could not have ALL been taken with a single push of the button. Even if the timing is "off" like he claimed, and they were indeed 3 consecutive images, one would have been blurry since he moved.

what I don't get is this.

We are talking about technology we don't understand. We know it can go thousands of miles an hour and then stop on a dime. We know it can zig zag, drop rise and go in ANY direction in seconds. What is this argument based on? sound knowledge of the physical limitations of this craft?

He moved so it would be blurry? really? I have taken pictures running and they turned out fine. I am not a master photographer but I can do this. I did it the other day with my friends dog running while I chased him in the opposite direction.

You are telling me that that argument is definitively PROOF this poor guy faked this. Pfft. Like anyone here is an expert on the laws of physics these crafts operate within. We even think they might bend space time. WTH

I think this guy is a victim of ban happy-ness.

I have read utter crap from people here and yet they remain.
mind you that is fine.

You could say hoax if you found the exact object he filmed. Or you reproduced the similar pictures yourself. To go on a hunch and offer such a weak argument for basically offending a fellow skeptic is just lame. You say it is impossible, because you know how these crafts operate huh. Where did you guys get that education. I would like to know so I can send my kids there. Maybe then they can learn how to build flying saucers and teach people about how they work.

hell maybe he made a mistake renaming them. who cares that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence not definitive proof to reject this guy and yet respect other dumb claims based on jell-o arguments.

it just gets me how absolutely convinced you people are. Damn. You guys have all the answers don't you.

edit on 13-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm going to repeat this, because what I posted about "time" may have been a distraction, however the principles of usage of the reality of "no time" and compartmentalizing infinities (which s a hallmark of ET), can apply to anything including oddities when you take pictures. Which is why I posted it.

The point is, if you click rapidly, and your ufo is all over the place, no conventional craft could do that. ET can, Et could be upside down, zigzagged across the sky, vanished, reappeared, oscillating and moving, in fact if anything, this gives a bigger probability to it being ET.

However, I suspect our black ops have some of this tech too. But their crafts, even exotic ones, still tend to fly straight like jets or planes.

I guess it is true that you can only lead a horse to water.

You can't "set" the time on your camera's exif data like that. It is a time stamp of when the photo was taken. Even if time wasn't real
you would still have a time frame between pictures taken.

The picture the OP uses as the VERY FIRST picture taken was a full 20 seconds AFTER he claims the last picture was taken.

So outside of guesswork and theories on Aliens and BlackOps being able to bend time and deciding they need to give a rats a$$ about some guy taking photos with his iphone in his back yard, please give me some evidence of anything you just based your opinion on.

The photo was debunked based on facts. Making up stories because you just "think" these technologies exist yet can show no evidence they do nor were they used in the OP pics doesn't make an argument.

These types of posts are what degrades from the actual true research on the subject. If you can't see the lie perpetrated and only have a one sided view as to this HAS to be alien or black ops tech being used to falsify the time and time doesn't exist type of argument then how can you expect anyone to take it seriously. I keep my mind open on both sides, but when I can tell an obvious fake it is pretty easy to put it aside and move to the next.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

These 3 images cover 21 seconds, 1 meter elevation difference, a slight movement in both latitude and longitude and could not have ALL been taken with a single push of the button. Even if the timing is "off" like he claimed, and they were indeed 3 consecutive images, one would have been blurry since he moved.

what I don't get is this.

We are talking about technology we don't understand. We know it can go thousands of miles an hour and then stop on a dime. We know it can zig zag, drop rise and go in ANY direction in seconds. What is this argument based on? sound knowledge of the physical limitations of this craft?

He moved so it would be blurry? really? I have taken pictures running and they turned out fine. I am not a master photographer but I can do this. I did it the other day with my friends dog running while I chased him in the opposite direction.

You are telling me that that argument is definitively PROOF this poor guy faked this. Pfft. Like anyone here is an expert on the laws of physics these crafts operate within. We even think they might bend space time. WTH

I think this guy is a victim of ban happy-ness.

I have read utter crap from people here and yet they remain.
mind you that is fine.

You could say hoax if you found the exact object he filmed. Or you reproduced the similar pictures yourself. To go on a hunch and offer such a weak argument for basically offending a fellow skeptic is just lame. You say it is impossible, because you know how these crafts operate huh. Where did you guys get that education. I would like to know so I can send my kids there. Maybe then they can learn how to build flying saucers and teach people about how they work.

hell maybe he made a mistake renaming them. who cares that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence not definitive proof to reject this guy and yet respect other dumb claims based on jell-o arguments.

it just gets me how absolutely convinced you people are. Damn. You guys have all the answers don't you.

You are only talking about tech you don't understand if, in fact, that is what the OP presented. The picture evidence is damning because the picture the OP claims was the first picture was taken 20 seconds AFTER what he says is the last picture.....which would point to doing the photo shoot twice and not in succession.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

yes and yet we all agree he RENAMED THEM so it could have been anything originally.
besides that are you absolutely sure that what is in the pics is fake?

here
A.Object 1 2 and 3
Date/Time 1812:15:15 15:15:15

should I attach a picture of something real to that label I just made of time and place for you to say it is not there as well?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

yes and yet we all agree he RENAMED THEM so it could have been anything originally.
besides that are you absolutely sure that what is in the pics is fake?

here
A.Object 1 2 and 3
Date/Time 1812:15:15 15:15:15

should I attach a picture of something real to that label I just made of time and place for you to say it is not there as well?

Your argument makes absolutely no sense at all. EXIF data is saved by the camera on the digital file itself at the time the picture was taken. He could rename to "object" whatever all day long and not change the data in the EXIF. Doubt he even knew about EXIF data being stored on the file. Think of it as the information stored in an email that allows me to look at your email you send me and find exactly where it was routed from and if anyone else was CC'ed on the email or whatever.....and yes it is very easy to find.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
to quote nenotu

It's not unusual for GPS coordinates to "walk" while the receiver is actually stationary. The NAVSTAR constellation is about 22,200 kilometers above the Earth, and the satellites are constantly moving with a 12 hour orbit. Your position is determined by your place at the intersection of a minimum of 3 "shells" around the satellites You are at the point where all 3 intersect), which are constantly moving as the satellites orbit. Because of that motion, it appears that the receiver is moving when it really isn't

maybe the GPS on the phone is not that great. Maybe IT messed up. It does not mean you call someone a liar based off a hunch or a small "damning" bit of evidence.

edit: fix. Learned something.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join