It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

ALL guess work, (imo) [--

I rename pics backwards all the time when I upload to ATS. I don't care which pic came first when I upload, I just want to name them something I can easily find when I search my pictures folder. No conspiracy there.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Thread moved to hoax without proof that it is ...

Member banned without proof that he hoaxed anything ...

The photos provide plenty of firm evidence of hoax.

Members who intentionally hoax on ATS will receive an account ban.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthling88
I cant believe people are buying into this

What about it says "im not a hoax!" ? Surely us adults can see from what may be a small investigation so far, that there is not much more to investigate... Do we really need forensic to get invovled? Or for the mods to get hold of his camera physically?

The photos themselves, and the story are enough i think. Just cant believe its possible he poisoned his dog to make it more believable...

That's what we do here. Discuss and establish beyond reasonable doubt. If we don't, then we're wasting our time. I would love forensic to get involved. I would love to get hold of the camera. Taking this somewhat seriously is where the fun is.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I don't understand how you can tell they are a hoax this quickly.Have to have the camera to even know that stuff when it is not so obvious.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
If this is the kind of arrogance we have with investigating UFO cases then I believe they are being told to hide this stuff from the public to some level.This case may be a hoax but if it is not someone is hiding this from the public obviously.

Jesus, and here comes THAT reply.

Don't you just love it how whenever someone arrives at a different conclusion than...certain groups here....it's OBVIOUSLY because there's some cover up going on and YOU'RE part of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

In your mind they do ...

No that would be Members in which SO thinks that they intentionally hoaxed will get banned ...

Look, I agree that it looks like something tossed from a back yard but I for one would have at least given the OP a chance to respond to these accusations ... not banned him.

Besides there is always a chance you are wrong and he didn't hoax anything. Its your opinion.

There is no proof that he hoaxed this ...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow... hoax/ban hammer came down! I love how it is an "iPhone App" yet I see no shred of evidence supporting that. I see a mod screaming hoax then it gets moved to the hoax forum. For a site that relies on user created content I find this fishy. Just look at all the posts that say they will not post pictures here now.

I just wish there was some more evidence that it is a hoax (weather iPhone app, PS job, etc...) but I'm not seeing it.

JT

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

If this is the kind of arrogance we have with investigating UFO cases then I believe they are being told to hide this stuff from the public to some level.This case may be a hoax but if it is not someone is hiding this from the public obviously.

Jesus, and here comes THAT reply.

Don't you just love it how whenever someone arrives at a different conclusion than...certain groups here....it's OBVIOUSLY because there's some cover up going on and YOU'RE part of it.

Well the Rendleshem Forest case has me convinced of a cover up of some department is real and goes on.That is the best case ever and is well documented.Media showed the terrible terrible bad skepticism that went on with it.National media never even talked to the retired general in that case.They make it look like UFO investigators are looney and crazy and are way out there to investigate this stuff and ask tough questions.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well the Rendleshem Forest case has me convinced of a cover up of some department is real and goes on.That is the best case ever and is well documented.Media showed the terrible terrible bad skepticism that went on with it.

I see. So some completely unrelated story makes you convinced that the mods of an internet forum are also behind some cover up simply because they thought a post was a hoax.

Yes, I see your logic there clearly

As an aside, am I the only one chuckling at how the tables have turned here? All the people who think the most suspect of evidence is absolute proof of aliens and UFOs are suddenly screaming that there wasn't enough proof that this was a hoax.

Your'e all just shills and disinfo agents. We know better.

edit on 12-4-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have seen plenty of UFO's pics/vids that seem completely plausible, and i'd read into that with an open mind. But i think taking photo's of glare on a window would look better then this. My lack of seriousness is because of the lack of seriousnesss of the argument against the mods. Honestly look at the photo's, read his story.....

The majority of members concluded this to be hoax for good reason, so as per policy it was moved to hoax and the OP was banned. Maybe one day i'll feel bad and the OP will come out on top with real proof, but today, He's only done the opposite, and as i said in previous posts, IMO hoaxers dont belong on ATS, of all sites. I stand by the mods decisions, and think maybe because of harsh consequences, good will come out of it. maybe.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Poor effing guy. I'm with other posters who say they will never post images of their ufo experience here. In one-day you guys here are judge, jury and executioner without any real effort put into whether or not this guy hoaxed. It's all circumstantial evidence coupled with extreme skepticism and biased prejudicial opinions. No fair trial, no asking the OP to clarify your concerns, no nothing. What a shame. Whilst I agree with scrutinizing posts but if there were a scale to show proponents vs. opponents, the opponents tip the scale unjustly. And most of them have the power to do so. Sad. And to think you people here are regular folks who actually have a hand in how our justice system really works in the real world. ATS is only a reflection of regular society. God help anyone accused of a crime they did not commit.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Well the Rendleshem Forest case has me convinced of a cover up of some department is real and goes on.That is the best case ever and is well documented.Media showed the terrible terrible bad skepticism that went on with it.

I see. So some completely unrelated story makes you convinced that the mods of an internet forum are also behind some cover up simply because they thought a post was a hoax.

Yes, I see your logic there clearly

No..but it shows the arrogance and terrible skpeticism and dishonest investigation with this subject is all over the place.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Not one person has shown me this illeged iphone app. Whats it called so I can download it and see it myself?

This wasn't a hard conclusion to make

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't understand how you can tell they are a hoax this quickly.Have to have the camera to even know that stuff when it is not so obvious.

The first photo shows lighting on a concave object. Given the angle of the sun, shadow on the far edge is impossible if it were convex.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenblaz
Wow... hoax/ban hammer came down! I love how it is an "iPhone App" yet I see no shred of evidence supporting that. I see a mod screaming hoax then it gets moved to the hoax forum. For a site that relies on user created content I find this fishy. Just look at all the posts that say they will not post pictures here now.

I just wish there was some more evidence that it is a hoax (weather iPhone app, PS job, etc...) but I'm not seeing it.

JT

I can assure you my opinion had no weight in it getting moved. My opinion is as a member, not a staffer. There have been plenty of things I felt should be in HOAX and they never got moved there.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No..but it shows the arrogance and terrible skpeticism and dishonest investigation with this subject is all over the place.

No, it doesn't.

They're two separate instances. Learn how to use just a hint of critical thinking and distinguish one from the other.

In this case, several posters have given quite clear reasoning as to why these photos are hoaxes. If you don't agree with their conclusions, then do what they did--make your case and show why you disagree.

Simply standing here saying everyone's a big meanie and they're wrong does nothing but make you look like a petulant child.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

So since your an expert was it a tossed disk or are the photos fake?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Not one person has shown me this illeged iphone app. Whats it called so I can download it and see it myself?

UFO Camera GOLD

However, the UFO images available in the app come close, but aren't quite the same as seen in these photos.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So since your an expert was it a tossed disk or are the photos fake?

Given the proposed erratic behavior shown in the three images, tossed.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The first photo shows lighting on a concave object. Given the angle of the sun, shadow on the far edge is impossible if it were convex.

Even so that does not prove that it is a hoax photo.Does not even prove for a fact that someone threw something up in the air.Also does not prove photoshopping.All we have is a guy that may have hoaxed these or may not have.Do you guys have evidence this guy hoaxed before.do we even go by their character at all.I have not seen anything that is absolutely proven this is a hoax.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join