It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by Screwed
I love how whenever someone posts a pic of a UFO everyone is suddenly a motherfriggn photoexpert working a crimescene. Huge egos abound.

Welcome to ATS Aliens & UFO forum where TRUTH & TRUTH ONLY is sought (or should be).

Either one is here to confirm their beliefs or they are here to seek TRUTH....no matter what that truth reveals.

Like or not, people hoax....people lie....people misidentify. If people truly are seeking TRUTH on this issue, then they should not be so flippn' offended and bent out of shape as if one's mother has been called a nasty 4 letter word.
They should embrace people who are TRYING to eliminate the CRAP so that the truth can be found.

Good Lord! I swear to God, this topic is so out of control.....people dont want truth. They want reassurance. They want confirmation.

Dont ever let the FACTS get in the way of a good story!! That makes for a dull & boring life!

Yeah I mean look at that dude who posted the UFO vids from the snowmobile recently. Looked very real to all of us, then it was 100% proven hoax as it was all CGI. I believe that people have seen real UFO's as i've seen two in my lifetime that I have no explanation for. But more times than not it's more than likely a hoax.

I'd say more of the people that have seen real UFO's don't wish to share them here in fear of ridicule.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
On the flip side of this ... If it were an intelligently guided craft of some sort why are they flying at an angle? Why not horizontal? Why do UFO occupants always fly their craft as if they were a tossed frisbee or pie plate? hmmmm ....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow moved to the hoax forum? On what grounds has this been proven a hoax?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Isn't it ATS's policy to immediately ban hoaxers? Then why isn't he banned if this is a proven hoax? Are you prepared to go that far? If not, then why?

Further, can someone explain to me how one is able to throw an object from the street, run back to the yard and snap three pictures before it comes down?

Just say'n

link   
Until you witness a real UFO event you will understand they are not all fake.

link   
Yeah I just noticed that also. I loled. All signs are pointing to hoax thought. I'd say its like 97% at this point

link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Until you witness a real UFO event you will understand they are not all fake.

I try to keep this mindset too, but there's a lot more fakers out there than real ones

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How in the world can you put this case in the Hoax bin all ready.No wonder this subject has terrible education and dumb skpeticism that makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Isn't it ATS's policy to immediately ban hoaxers? Then why isn't he banned if this is a proven hoax? Are you prepared to go that far? If not, then why?

good question ...

Further, can someone explain to me how one is able to throw an object from the street, run back to the yard and snap three pictures before it comes down?
Just say'n

Somebody helped him? Really it isn't that hard to imagine ...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Same, what's going on?

I thought it had to be proved hoax without doubt before it hit this place?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just say'n

1. T&C are clear. You hoax, you get banned.
2. look at the OP
3. easily. get another person involved to help create the hoax.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just say'n

The time delay would suggest it may have not been one throw. Doesn't look like a boomerang

Also, like previously posted, it would probably be a two man jobbie.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You need not go further than the Rendlesham Forest or Bentwaters UFO case and understand how terriblty dumb and dishonest and ignorant and bias some skeptics are with this subject.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
THEY BANNED THE OP!!

I want to see the PROOF this is a hoax!
edit on 12-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Doesn't moving this to the Hoax forum so fast kind of go against what it says in the "UFO MANNERS THREAD"??????!?!?!?!

I really wish this dude would come back

EDIT: They banned him..... Really? I really don't think this was proven ban worthy. At least no yet.
edit on 12-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Please read SKEPTICOVERLORD'S post HERE
edit on April 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: typo lol

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Same, what's going on?

Well the op has been banned so perhaps he confessed to hoaxing to the mods.

Who knows.

The pictures looked hokey for sure so I think the right decision was made.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Doesn't moving this to the Hoax forum so fast kind of go against what it says in the "UFO MANNERS THREAD"??????!?!?!?!

I really wish this dude would come back

Amazing how they never met the man or examined the camera he may or may not have used.Never investigated to see if another guy threw the supposed disc into the air while the other guy snapped the pictures and they suggest a timeline of snaps without ever getting a hold of His camera as a hoax.These are laughable investigations.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Please read SKEPTICOVERLORD'S post HERE
edit on April 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: typo lol

That's not proof that's an opinion ...

This place is going down hill fast ...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by robhines

Same, what's going on?

Well the op has been banned so perhaps he confessed to hoaxing to the mods.

Who knows.

The pictures looked hokey for sure so I think the right decision was made.

Yeah, guess so...

For people confused, this pretty much sums it up I think, gotta admit it seems like a frisbee in the 1st two shots a second apart if you imagine the movement :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this post : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder what was used for that 3rd pic though? Wierd either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join