It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you accept Christianity as an adult?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by schuyler

I apologize in advance if this is off-topic, but I have a fundamental question. How do people know that it's really Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or God they experience/talk to? There always seems to be a "supernatural" religious event that leads to the acceptance of the Christian faith. I can think of a host of other "agents" that could make those phenomena appear.

How can one be certain it's God? How can one be certain it's not the devil keeping you away from the true Muslim faith? (Just a hypothetical).

The devil will never glorify Jesus Christ. He also will never admit that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The devil will never glorify Jesus Christ. He also will never admit that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh.

Ah Yes, now we have the Christian telling the Jewish and the Islamics that they are Satan.

Jewish do not recognize Jesus as a god or a savior.

Islam does not recognize Jesus as god.

Thus, the Christians call the Jewish and Islam as the Devil / Satan.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Ah Yes, now we have the Christian telling the Jewish and the Islamics that they are Satan.

Jewish do not recognize Jesus as a god or a savior.

Islam does not recognize Jesus as god.

Thus, the Christians call the Jewish and Islam as the Devil / Satan.

Back up and re-read the question I was responding to. It had nothing to do with Jews or Muslims, but the devil himself. It's okay to call the devil the devil.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 28-5-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join