It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.2 off Oregon coast (updated to a 5.9) 7.0 in mexico right after

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

So cali is up for one?? i Hope not

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

Diamond, do try not to worry. If there's nothing we can do about it, then you'll know you did the best you could, right? Blessings to you.

imalitehaus

PS: Hey, at least quakes are almost always downgraded a bit after they happen. It's just been a very busy world for the past year.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

Every time there is crust movement or plate movement there is an equal and opposite movement. The calibration is taking place. If there is more activity in Tonga there is probably going to be more activity on the West Coast. Tonga seems to be a place where there are several plates conjoining. I don't know why but there seems to be a correlation to that region which I believe is moving SE. SE is away from Japan. SE pushes the NA plate in a twist. Baha to Utah old ocean floor. Effects of sunspot activity just ended. Another beginning. Tonga gets active and over 6.5 watch out. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The earth in it's rotation must constantly adjust it's mass Just like the organs in a human must adjust to compensate after an injury. Compensation, Re-calibration, Re-balance. Mother Earth is fighting back, her energy to do so will increase after Venus eclipse.

I was right in my last post. Tonga= Oregon, Gulf of California, Mexico. Next will probably be Japan.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Diamond, do try not to worry. If there's nothing we can do about it, then you'll know you did the best you could, right? Blessings to you
Thank you imalitehaus,you see we can do all about it ,this the truth ,the difference is given by few and those few know that,but the hair is still to be seen,and I hope they do.The maze that they have to pass is so... tortuous,and I hope their eyes will see and know what to do!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
4.6 EQK in Christchurch NZ yesterday

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My concern with these quake cluster is Japan honestly... Don't get me wrong I do not want to see anyone hurt anywhere but what makes Japan special? They have multiple failed nuclear reactors AND reactor 5 from my understanding is in horrible condition. Japan has already had two 5. something quakes in the past 4-5 hours... They have had continued problems stabilizing that plant and more quakes could just make it worse. This is my most immediate concern at the moment. Let's hope all settles down...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Now you're just making things up. Nobody's ignoring actual evidence. How do you feel about the news contained in NEWSPAPERS? You did not provide any credible links that were as truthful as the newspapers many years ago. You know, I'm not talking about the National Enquirer here.

Again, my memory is excellent. Newspapers were truthful. Today, not so much. Enough said.

Again, many thanks to the OP for the stats.
edit on 12-4-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
C'mon folks. Shiz happens.

As another person said somewhere...if you look at the geological record, the earth has been pretty quiet and stable over the last 10 to 20 thousand years in comparison to the millenia and eons before that. Our species wasn't recording and writing things down during what would have been considered "normal" activity...we have been lucky and that is probably why we advanced as far as we have as a species. Sooner or later, the lull had to end and "normal" return.

It's probably not going to be pleasant but geologically speaking...this ain't new.

here is the site I use...

World Earth Quakes
edit on 4/12/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Diamond, do try not to worry. If there's nothing we can do about it, then you'll know you did the best you could, right? Blessings to you
Thank you imalitehaus,you see we can do all about it ,this the truth ,the difference is given by few and those few know that,but the hair is still to be seen,and I hope they do.The maze that they have to pass is so... tortuous,and I hope their eyes will see and know what to do!

Hi diamondoftheworld! Yes, things are getting worse and that is the truth, but you've shown courage here by standing up and talking about it. Hang in there and lots of blessing to you Diamond. I know your eyes will see and know what to do. Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well at Least we have Good Old 'RT NEWS'. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they too go the way of 'PRESS TV NEWS' and get abolished from the SKY Platform.

rt.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Excellent point, prophet. All we can do is wait and watch, but your correlations make quite a bit of sense. It could happen just as you say. Thanks for your response to this great thread. Yours was a very interesting post!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

Hi diamondoftheworld! Yes, things are getting worse and that is the truth, but you've shown courage here by standing up and talking about it. Hang in there and lots of blessing to you Diamond. I know your eyes will see and know what to do. Thank you for your honesty.
I know what to do according to the Therms and Conditions of the rules.If they will understand this I will know,but this will happen very gradually.,as the time will go by.I hope they will understand until will be too late..just a hope.The truth is so deep buried...The T&C is those of the law(s).The Laws

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wow. I've been following these earthquake threads very closely. I don't have anything to add because I'm not any kind of expert at all, however I just wanted to thank those of you who are adding data and the maps and pictures because it's all very interesting.

To those of you peeing on each other's legs: you realize your chest thumping, I'M RIGHT posts are being totally skipped over and ignored by those of us who actually care about the subject matter? Just thought you should know...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalkinion2

Well at Least we have Good Old 'RT NEWS'. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they too go the way of 'PRESS TV NEWS' and get abolished from the SKY Platform.

rt.com...

“This is definitely a phenomenon out of the ordinary, that needs profound research and examination,” Oleg Starovoit concluded...
interesting to see how things develop from research

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Haha yeah right thats what the news said last year after 3/11.

Where's your scientific evidence to prove said statement?

Half the stuff the msm tells us we believe without question.

Well I question authority and I noticed lastnight they only mentioned the quake here in Oregon for like 10 seconds.

Didn't even know about the other earthquakes until I came to Ats.

Msm didnt tell me :/

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by Orderamongchaos

I am, in fact, correct. Where is there better "evidence" than in a good, old-fashioned newspaper? YOU are in denial. (The reporting used to be much more honest, too).

You didn't bother to read the paragraph I wrote about the newspapers, did you? You are living in a head-in-the-sand dream world if you refuse to acknowledge that we DID have newspapers back in the day and there were NOT this many large earthquakes.

Regarding this being a conspiracy site: You should definitely not trust much mainstream media. You should know better than that. (I believe I gave you an example of NASA lying?).

Your amateur, armchair psychology is all the more amusing when it is you that's in denial.
Stop being so fearful and you might be able to see more clearly. Now, I'm not being unkind to you. Please stop being afraid and it will help you. If the world is changing (and it is) then let it change!

Again, thanks to the OP for a good thread. Amazing to see all these quakes on one page. Kudos to you, KingJod.

Where is your data for these newspapers? Did you visit a library's archives and scour each and every one for earthquake news?

You did not. The only evidence you have is inside your own head. While my evidence is in plain sight on a government web site. You have, literally, zero evidence. You are letting your own emotions run your mind out a window.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

To those of you peeing on each other's legs: you realize your chest thumping, I'M RIGHT posts are being totally skipped over and ignored by those of us who actually care about the subject matter? Just thought you should know...

Excellent Comment! I agree 100%

edit on 12/4/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse

Originally posted by Malynn

Excellent Comment! I agree 100%

edit on 12/4/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

I don't agree.

I read most of the stuff but I don't agree with alot of it. This is just our planet being our planet. It is going to do things we don't understand because it has been here for 4.5 BILLION years and we have been here for a wink of an eye....roughly 200,000 years....and have only been recording data for???? about 100 years.

You have no idea how violent this place can be...and violence...according to the geologic record....IS the norm...get used to the "norm"...it's going to be exciting if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Lets just hope they stay this size and not cause any damage or deaths.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Orderamongchaos

Ha,ha,ha! I read the paper EVERY DAY, for decades. Did you? You go look in the archives. I've done my part.

Unless you're trying to tell me we're all in a new timeline, the facts remain the same. There were not this many frequent, strong earthquakes in a small time-frame. The news was reliable back then. It is not as reliable today, especially when the outcome of a "study" is so often determined before the study is undertaken.

PS: Maylynn is right. I'm done now.
It has become absurd. As I've been told many times, do not feed the trolls and I'm sorry I fell for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join