It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage (LATEST) 12th April 2012 - Australia.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've seen some bad fakes, but it's honestly embarrasing that you guysare still trying to debunk one of the most blatantly fake ufo video's ever posted on here.

No offense to OP or anything but you virtually can't see anything. And like I said before, it just looks like a piece of paper dangling on strings shot through a #ty phone camera, and then touched up with a little light and color.

I sooner would have believed the guy with the sick dog and the frying pan than this
edit on 12-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Is it your mission in life to post a crappy UFO video every day.

Seriously this is laimo

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by satron
Well, they are UFOs as long as no one can identify them, and no one is falsely claiming ignorance.

Indeed. And this happens to be some fantastic footage.
It's a nice departure from the 'boat and lantern' banter that often accompany these threads.
HA ha! could'nt resist taking this opportunity to chime in

I cant claim "boats" on this one...... as a matter of fact I think this video is quite interesting. There are two responses, so far, that I like.
1. This video is best seen enlarged (as much as possible.)
*also watch the whole video to be as objective as possible.(that's me)
2. The possibility of these lights being somehow connected to the, soon to happen, N. Korean missle launch.

of course it could be easily explain as a natural thing. But, not by me

Good find OP

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't call this video blatantly fake, but I wouldn't call it fantastically real either. It is a very shaky video with a very calm and collected narrarator who insists these craft have been visiting his home on numerous occasions.

I understand that you would LIKE for this to be a UFO video, but the video is so bad we can't even tell for sure if he is even outside. I love to sit and debate or read other's debates on UFO evidence, but when the 'evidence' can't even be classified as evidence, then what is the point?

You shouldn't assume anything anytime you watch a UFO video, else you are just being the stereotypical tin-foil hat man who believes that every UFO YT video is proof of alien doings. Take a step back, analyze the video, and come up with your own conclusions first before you ask others of theirs.

If that is too hard for you....you can always sit back and wait for Phage.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Are you kidding me?

Do you realize more than 75% of the people don't look up?

So if there were over 5 million people in Australia, that means that 250,000 people would be looking up according to your statistics (please site your source for 75% of people don't look up here)

Most people walking around (in a state of zombie-ness) are looking down at their handheld gadgets. Plus, they either have an earpiece or a cell phone attached to their ear too.

Again, those who do look up at least would record something with their handhelds and post it onto youtube like the author did.

Check it out yourself.
I have. I have the time to and have done so. Every forth car had someone on a cell phone. And every third person walking in town or on the beach (on the board walk) had something in their hand by way of an electronic device. People combing the beach are looking down too only they're looking for shells or looking to avoid a jellyfish sting!

Same comment as previous.

Looking up is a lost art.
We live in incredibly artificial times where the majority wouldn't know if the Moon or Sun were out of position or not.

No, only those of the 75% statistic look down you say. Do not make a general statement now. Btw, your comment on this is extraneous to the discussion. Stay on topic please.

I'm just sayin'........................

Quit the 'just saying' part and start contributing with other hard facts to contribute to your thread. I haven't seen any more evidence from you to disprove the video or prove it's authenticity. Until you have done so, all you have done is just rant on here. Just sayin

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
if they are a regular occurrence , couldn't you just lend a halfway decent camera, as a favour , to the millions of people who would like to see footage of unusual things , with a good bit of footage you could probably make a few ducats as well

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This video is interesting because it's not your typical blurry youtube vid ,but it's not exactly a good vid either. Black background with an oddly shaped illuminated thing. A member in this thread suggested it may be the reflection of a cell phone in a window. I think that's the best explanation so far if this is faked but that still leaves the blurry thing next to what I believe to be a cell phone display. Just a guess though it's really hard to tell.

We would probably have a better idea of what it is if people spent more time actually watching the vid and reading what has been posted rather than attacking your character. I guess people enjoy spending their time poking at every word others post so they feel better about themselves instead of finding a subject that interests them and having a discussion about it.

Before I go, is it just me or does the guy in the vid on page 4 sound like Mitch Hedberg?

Here I'll re-post it for the lazy.
[yvid]
[/yvid]

RIP Mitch Hedberg. RIP

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If this happened so many time then obviously he would have been expecting it, and thus gotten a camera that doesn't look like it has a tarp over the lens. story doesn't even add up, and if it's been happening there so often how come there are no other reports that i can find?
I don't like to say many things are 100% Hoax, but this sure is a good looking candidate if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Billiam132

My thought is that you are trying to score youtube hits by spamming every thread you can get your hands on.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

the reason i believe that object is actually there is because his lack of ability to keep the camera straight, and the fact that object maintains its position, pretty cool, wonder what they're

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
debunk what???

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Billiam132

My thought is that you are trying to score youtube hits by spamming every thread you can get your hands on.

If that was the case you might as call the OP a troll.

Moreover, if this was also the case, why not dump this thread into the 'HOAX' section or close this thread already?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
With a video like that I would have no regard in calling him a troll. And not even a good one at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join