It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: N. Korea Missile Launch Expected in Next 24 to 48 Hours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Not surprising, but...maybe the launch WAS a success and WE are the ones being lied to.

Who the hell knows what the truth is anymore?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

heard on the news that NK Officials declared on state TV that the launch was a success.

Can you provide a source?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

No, not every thing is a conspiracy.

Out of North Korea itself.
www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by kalunom

www.kcna.co.jp...

KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of Democratic People's Republic of Korea? I didn't know North Korea was a democracy, they must like this one line of presidents...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by kalunom

www.kcna.co.jp...

What "out of North Korea itself"? All I see in this link is a bunch of other links, mostly centered around the adulation of North Korea's great leader.

Not everything is a conspiracy, but this is most certainly a pointless/useless link.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I'm sorry, I never checked the link it seems that you can't link to it directly. But you can go on that website, click "Past News", and goto April 13. 2012.

What does the top link say?

And imaperson please, I do not want to spoon feed you everything that you do not understand.

"The Korean Central News Agency is the state-run agency of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. It speaks for the Workers' Party of Korea and the DPRK government. It was founded on December 5, 1946. It is located in the capital city of Pyongyang.It has branches in provincial seats and in some foreign countries. News is transmitted to other countries in English, Russian, and Spanish. The KCNA is in charge of uniform delivery of news and other informations to mass media of the country, including newspapers and radios. It develops the friendly and cooperative relations with foreign news agencies"

Link

The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) is the state news agency of North Korea and has existed since December 5, 1946. The agency portrays the views of the Workers' Party of Korea and the DPRK government. KCNA is headquartered in the capital city of Pyongyang. In South Korea access to the KCNA website is blocked by the South Korean government.

Link
edit on 17-4-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yeah because the world is a TV commercial and the US happens to be hosting the studio.

You mention i've never been to the US. Please inform me how you would know.
I doubt you have been to DPRK yourself (or NK as you people call it). I myself have not, and never said i did, i;ve never been to DPRK so why should i jump on the propaganda bandwagon which is being spoken from a nation which doesn't like DPRK???

Common sense, be neutral unless you know what is actually going on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join