It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im voting for Chuck Norris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Allow me to show you my premise for this way of thinking.

Obama vs. Romney

Both are tools that I think are exceptional people, but should not be President. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would write him in, he is truly exceptional and a natural born leader. If Glenn Beck ran, I would vote for him. Personally I want to vote for Ron Paul, but if there is any reasonable indication that he doesn't stand a chance I will pencil in Chuck Norris. Why because I want him to bring out the big guns and clean house in Washington.

Here is a disturbing trend that has continued since the Reagan Presidency. One loser against an even bigger loser. The United States is not a reality show called the biggest loser...or is it?

Point is there is a lot of exceptional and competent people in the world that are fit for the job. Personally I want someone who does not even want to run. Thats why I will probably pencil in Chuck Norris. I have not lost faith in American People, I HAVE lost faith in the Federal Government.

Thats why I am voting for Chuck Norris. When it's all said and done I am going to have a bumper sticker made that says "Don't blame me I voted for Chuck Norris"

Thanks for listening to my rant ATS, Star and Flag if you agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Americanselect can still have an impact. Dont give up yet.

www.americanselect.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Cool thanks for pointing that out, I have never seen that before. According to that Ron Paul is leading.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Might as well just stay home and play frisbee.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'd love Chuck Norris. Martial Arts would be added to school sports programs and when we say the President kicked someone's tail, it'll carry entirely new meanings. LOL....

I've listened to Mr. Norris speak on videos though and I actually like his politics... I know you meant this tongue in cheek as much as anything..but it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sure I'd vote for Chuck Norris, why not? I actually like the guy.

I don't know much about his political views other than what I just looked at on wiki, but he seems to be pretty down to Earth. I usually don't like people so closely tied to one of the two major parties, but I would support a man of good character any day and regardless of affiliation.

I know your point isn't really about Chuck Norris, but we already know we'll end up with a crappy president every four years. Hence:

Originally posted by Germanicus
Americanselect can still have an impact. Dont give up yet.

www.americanselect.org...

Is one step ahead of me.
edit on 11-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is the only choice.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good stuff guys.

I don't know who in their right mind would want to run the circus. It seems to me that Chuck Norris is just the man for the job. He won't run the circus, we will run the circus out of town. Anyone that does want to run the circus, in my opinion needs their head checked. Time for a psychiatric evaluation. Both candidates are either criminally insane or mentally deficient.

Chuck Norris 2012!

new topics

top topics

join