It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is master number In numerology rare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's true but a few people told me that master numbers are rare, and also if a person with a number 11 expression number can raise to a 22 or 33.

I'm kinda new to numerology

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
By the way I accidently posted this in the wrong section.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Survey question: How many people that actually believe in numerology completed, with passing grades any level of mathematics beyond university level algebra?

It's really a question of ignorance vs. education.

I'm curious.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I've completed college and passed all my math classes

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
I'm not sure if it's true but a few people told me that master numbers are rare, and also if a person with a number 11 expression number can raise to a 22 or 33.

I'm kinda new to numerology

I'm an 11, but I don't feel like much of a master.
My birthdate adds up to 1. Also, supposed to be special, but I don't feel any more special knowing my numbers.

Once an 11, always an 11.
It's what your birth name letters add up to.

Other than that, I don't know very much about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hope you get some informed answers here as I'm very interested in numerology too.

My 3 children & myself all have birthdates adding up to 29 which reduces to 11.
A clairvoyant told me this was extremely rare ,though at the time I wasn't really into it at all (am now!)

Originally posted by snowspirit

I'm an 11, but I don't feel like much of a master.
My birthdate adds up to 1. Also, supposed to be special, but I don't feel any more special knowing my numbers.

Once an 11, always an 11.
It's what your birth name letters add up to.

Other than that, I don't know very much about it

Snowspirit , how can you be an 11 if your birthdate adds up to 1?

Do you mean your day of birth?
*Derp sorry- just realised you meant your name.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I've been studying Numerology for over 35 years, and recently discovered the original Chaldean Method, with its basis on the tonal vibration of the spoken name as how a person's Expression Number is revealed. A great book on this subject is THE WISDOM OF SOUND AND NUMBER: Phonetic Chaldean Numerology - Reclaiming an Ancient Oracle by Leeya Brooke Thompson M.A.

If you're going to take on Numerology, you need to toss the western version of the Pythagorean Method away. It's a bastardized version that developed during the Middle Ages by simply taking the number 1-9 and directly assigning them in order to the letters of the Latin Alphabet - which is not how the actual Numerology system works. The book in the above paragraph is the best place to start if you really want to understand how and why Numerology actually works.

Master numbers are specific combinations that resonate because they are doubles - 11/2, 22/4, 33/6, 44/8. The 11 master number reduces to a 2 if the person doesn't express the 11 aspects of the number vibration. The 22 master number reduces to a 4, and the 44 master number reduces to a simple 8. The 33 master number is very different, but only due to the fact that the number 6 is so important - being the number of the human community and the vital role that community has always played in the development of the human being. The 33/6 expression, doesn't reduce, it radically devolves if not properly (positively) expressed by the person "blessed" with that vibration. Extremely negative and destructive tendencies, and based on self-loathing and fear. Very unpleasant for them and everyone around them.

Master numbers are what they are and if someone is an 11, they can't "progress" to 22. An 11 is basically a 2 that a combination of two ones and not some other combination (like 20, 29, 38, 47, 56, 65) that adds up to 2 when reduced. All doubles are not reduced, since they suggest an amplification of some sort.
  • The 11 (an amplified 2) is more than a mediator/diplomat. He/she is an inspirational leader of groups of people, as opposed to leading two people to an understanding between each other.

• The 22 (an amplified 4) is a "master builder" of huge extended enterprises (bridges, buildings, cities, movements) as opposed to the simple 4, who builds much simpler foundations (a home, a tradition, a normalcy)

• The 33 (an amplified 6) defines humanity and its larger purpose within the whole of reality, as opposed to the simple 6 who typifies the human being and its place within the healthy expression of family and community. This is why the negative 33 is such a tragedy.

• The 44 (an amplified 8) is an overwhelming source of raw power and staggering responsibility (that balance exists in connection with this number and most 44 fail horribly as a result) as opposed to a simple 8, who creates organization and levels of authority within that organizational structure.

Stay away from the modern Pythagorean Method. Like most of the stuff that survived, it's completely useless. Also, Numerology can only help you better understand your own fundamental nature. It can't predict the future. This is another bastardization of it that developed as Numerologists struggled to achieve relevance within the courts of kings and princes over the centuries. Nothing can predict the future except calculating a forward trending trajectory by way of examining how that trajectory has developed (which can suggest where it will then continue to proceed) No occult methods actually work.

edit on 4/13/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pythagorean and, more generally, ancient Greek numerology are useless because neither the Greek language nor Western languages that use 26 letters are based upon sacred alphabets. However, we have to distinguish between numerology and gematria. The former became a corrupt form of the latter. Even so, gematria is valid only for sacred languages like Hebrew.

In pioneering research here, the gematria number values of the ancient Hebrew Divine Names, Archangels, Angelic Orders and Mundane Chakras assigned in Kabbalah to the ten Sephiroth of the Tree of Life (Otze Chiim) have been proved to have an amazing mathematical origin. We now know what well-known Godnames like Adonai, Yahweh & Elohim mean and mathematically determine the nature of existence, including superstring theory. Learn for yourselves by downloading the PDFs on the right-hand side of the linked homepage and studying the 54 research articles posted at this website.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Survey question: How many people that actually believe in numerology completed, with passing grades any level of mathematics beyond university level algebra?

It's really a question of ignorance vs. education.

I'm curious.

Numerology is based on harmonic resonance as it was originally structured over 6,000 years ago (written accounts only go back 6,000 years, so who knows how long its been part of the human social programming) and handed down from generation to generation until it became etched into the DNA of human beings as an instinctive default directive that can be resisted or amplified, as with all instinctive directives.

Tonal vibrations were deeply investigated back then, and whether their impact on the developing fetus was real or simply imagined by the scientists of the day (which is what the "mystics" were, and in much the same sense as our theoretical physicists are today), the establishment of a definitive 9 segment vibrational impact on the human personality/expression development became a reality once the cultural impact of the notion became enough of a true determination (it took many centuries for this to occur) to be noted within the strand of DNA as one generation handed it to the next.

Once embedded (and the tonal Numerology affect crosses all cultural lines - Mediterranean, Far Eastern, Sub-Asian and African) it became reality for the human DNA-driven predilection, with persons freely and unconsciously developing their own unique expression of what the 9 tonal basics suggest as their own names are repeatedly pronounced again and again by their parents, family, friends, community and themselves.

The Homo Sapien is a communal beast, and that means that it is instinctively shaped by the community that it belongs to. The modern Western concept of the "rugged individual" is a fantasy construct that actually represents a severely damaged personality, and not something that the Homo Sapien naturally expresses. It's been promoted in the modern world as a means to divide and conquer the majority by the doggedly communal minority of powerful elites through establishing the individual as a romanticized human archetype. In truth, the Homo Sapien is enormously affected by established cultural predilections and in this way the newborn and very young members of the race emerge with a basic set of survival tools to then add to by way of community education. Numerology is one of those predilections that allowed a brand new human to instinctively find its initial slot within its own community - in the same general way that all species members do. The only difference is that this instinctive behavior is more complex than how a cat licks itself clean. Then again, the Homo Sapien brain is much more capable of complexity than a cat's brain.

The split between ancient science (mysticism) and empirical science occurred due to the battle between the emergence of empirical science and the Catholic Church,(the Renascence Period, for the most part) and how that "war" was negotiated to a virtual draw (demonizing or ridiculing the ancient - and persistent - earth sciences as something both sides could finally agree on). Who knows how long that split will survive.
edit on 4/13/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
According to a source I learned which had to do with being psychic, magic, paganism, love, and believe it or not skinny white beings from outer space who would be known as the Greys.

A number can represent itself, or in multiples of each number.

3 is for the Creator, so numbers in multiples of 3 have the most meaning.

333 is the highest number, possibly 222, but I have put 444 on front 333 and I think that is where you can see the existence of magic but cannot do it.

4 is the number for creation from a human beings, in other words magic.

2 is the number for Jesus in my opinion, but it could be for love and friendship.

5 is the number for time.

1 is the most basic number, it's for binary comminucation.

6 is for evil.

7 is for luck.

8 is for love.

9 is for evil in disguise.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
According to a source I learned which had to do with being psychic, magic, paganism, love, and believe it or not skinny white beings from outer space who would be known as the Greys.

A number can represent itself, or in multiples of each number.

3 is for the Creator, so numbers in multiples of 3 have the most meaning.

333 is the highest number, possibly 222, but I have put 444 on front 333 and I think that is where you can see the existence of magic but cannot do it.

4 is the number for creation from a human beings, in other words magic.

2 is the number for Jesus in my opinion, but it could be for love and friendship.

5 is the number for time.

1 is the most basic number, it's for binary comminucation.

6 is for evil.

7 is for luck.

8 is for love.

9 is for evil in disguise.

Well, whoever that source was, they're the only source for the specific interpretations that you've listed. I'd be skeptical, since Numerology has been around for such a long time and all the number meanings agree between the various methods that exist. Accurately calculating them is where the disagreements arise. No one disagrees on what the numbers signify. That list, there, is pretty chaotic, and doesn't seem to have a structural of any sort - which would seem pretty odd since numbers are about structure and organizational stability.

new topics

top topics

join