It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Texts from Hillary " fuel 2016 run speculation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yes, I think Hillary will run in 2016. I also think she might be added to the VP slot this year. If she is Obama's running mate, it will make for a very, very strong ticket vs. Romney's very weak support.

I still say Obama will have a double-digit win over the GOP this year, and then he will have his way with the country, and if there is still any need for an election in 2016, Hillary will be the next logical candidate.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think you underestimate Romney. Romney has gotten more money from wall street than Obama did in 08'. He's got serious corporate clout behind him. This entire country is split right down the middle. It's going to be close and I think Romney can pull it out. It might be VIA the Bush way to the White House in 2000, but he is likely to get close. As for Obama having his way with the country...That weaksauce DINO? Please, he's going to have a GOP congress most likely. He will bow down to them like he's been doing his entire administration.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

To many people give bill credit for the boom in the 90s. It wouldnt matter who was president. It was not because of bill. It was because the internet came of age.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

As for Obama having his way with the country...That weaksauce DINO? Please, he's going to have a GOP congress most likely. He will bow down to them like he's been doing his entire administration.

I think this is where Romney hurts us all the way around. If the turnout for Romney is subpar, then it also hurts the GOP congressional candidates! If the turnout for Obama is record-high, then he might get back some of those house seats!

I do agree he has caved into the GOP demands quite often. The biggest problem the last 4 years has been constant compromise from both sides to where we keep getting the worst of the worst passed, and all the good stuff gets cut out through compromises.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Run Hillary Run. She's MUCH more qualified than Obama. She could do the job well. She'd know what the hell she's doing. And if 'the balloon went up' she could handle it. Obama .. not so much. Run Hillary Run.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join