It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Texts from Hillary " fuel 2016 run speculation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Some of you may be aware of a meme making the rounds-Hillary texting famous people
textsfromhillaryclinton.tumblr.com...
Even Hillary has gotten in on the act. The old' Dowd also chimed in.
www.nytimes.com...

I think it's all a bit silly that a simple meme is fueling that kind of speculation but, Biden is a no-go and we all know that. People are naturally going to go looking to the stronger names. Hillary was the runner up and the GOP has a long history of choosing the Runner up in previous primaries. Perhaps this part of what is fueling it.

caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com...
rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com...
Personally, I think that might be why she is not going to serve another term as the SOS.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

4 links relating to Hilary are probably more links to Hilary than I have seen in the last 4 years. Maybe I'm on the wrong website but are you "Rootin' fer Hilary" by any chance?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'll say something that some may start wondering about my sanity over...coming from me. If Hillary turned traitor to Obama and flipped against him to run for 2012...could that even still be done legally??...then I'd vote for HER over him every day and twice on Sunday. I'd absolutely look at HER with an open mind again and new eyes while comparing her to Romney and who would best lead us out of this pit of dispair.

The fact is...our nation had it's second greatest boom since World War II under her Husband and she was right there to see how it was done. We could do MUCH worse than having that experience back in place to recreate the success. I paid UNDER $1 for my gas in Missouri during a fair part of Bill's term. So...I may hate them politically, but I can't argue success...and Hillary represents a period where success was just the order of the day here.

Having said all that? Hillary won't run again, in my view. She was energetic, young and fresh in 2008. Since then? She looks like she's live 10 hard years over the past 3. Look at her face but most, her eyes. She's lost something...that spark and bit of fire that made her special. Whatever she's been a part of living these past few years that we HAVE NOT seen and known all about has just about ruined her. I think she's done with politics and can't wait to leave.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If that happened
She has my vote.
Period.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by antonia

4 links relating to Hilary are probably more links to Hilary than I have seen in the last 4 years. Maybe I'm on the wrong website but are you "Rootin' fer Hilary" by any chance?

Not really, I just thought it was interesting. And if I was, well what would be wrong with that? It's a free country right?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
God help us all if that happens.

Two.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
God help us all if that happens.

Two.

Well maybe the repubs will run Jeb Bush.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only way this is going to happen is if she quits her current job she can't run otherwise.

1 Clinton was too much we do not need another and get real Obama is the golden child no Democrat will even try.

Besides why would anyone want the person responsible for starting the birther issue to run?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
The only way this is going to happen is if she quits her current job she can't run otherwise.

1 Clinton was too much we do not need another and get real Obama is the golden child no Democrat will even try.

Besides why would anyone want the person responsible for starting the birther issue to run?

Which might have been why I said 2016. Did you not read at all? Clinton has already said she will not be returning for a second term as SOS so that opens her up for fundraising and testing the water for 2016.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No offence meant, just my twisted sense of humour kicking in at an unwanted moment. I try to avoid the political forum for exactly that reason. My apologies.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well, Ron Paul was my first choice.... Romney is a hard core businessman with real world experience, so our Economy should certainly improve..but he sure isn't my choice.

Hillary comes to mind because Obama is doom to us, outright and she has always struck me as her own person. Not Bill's Wife or Obama's Secy State but her own thinker. I'm not sure what we'd get out of her but we'd get HER...and just having a leader that stands for SOMETHING would be enough of a change for me to vote for at this point.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'll say something that some may start wondering about my sanity over...coming from me. If Hillary turned traitor to Obama and flipped against him to run for 2012...could that even still be done legally??

Obama has already officially clinched the Dem nomination.

Unless Obama himself decided not to run, Hillary couldn't run on the Democratic ticket this year. And even if that happened I doubt she would...she has no organization in place anywhere...she would lose badly.

She could still become his VP...even though both Obama and Hillary have denied this over and over...but what a surprise that would be.

edit on 11-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I'll say something that some may start wondering about my sanity over...coming from me. If Hillary turned traitor to Obama and flipped against him to run for 2012...could that even still be done legally??

Obama has already officially clinched the Dem nomination.

Unless Obama himself decided not to run, Hillary couldn't run on the Democratic ticket this year. And even if that happened I doubt she would...she has no organization in place anywhere...she would lose badly.

She could still become his VP...even though both Obama and Hillary have denied this over and over...but what a surprise that would be.

edit on 11-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Thanks for clarifying that. I had a feeling it was too late for any legal method to enter at this point but was just too lazy to go look it up. Oh well... Like you note, she has nothing built or ready to go on that either way. I honestly can't see her taking VP. I don't get the sense her and Obama have ever been the best of friends...and being his VP makes all of his problems her personal problems. I doubt she wants any part of that. Of course I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
If that happened
She has my vote.
Period.

Shes a War Monger

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Probably covering herself if a 2012 shot opens up. As much as Obama supporters don't like it his having a Kenyan father with British citizenship does disqualify him for a Presidential election. Natural born means 2 American parents not just one. If just one state disqualifies him for that then he won't be able to run. No one going to risk perjury charges to sign a affidavit saying he's qualified to run this time.

They could have quite the Democratic convention trying to find a last minute replacement for him. Revenge of the Clinton?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

None of the above is my choice no difference between Romney or OBama and Ron Paul has a chance like i have a chance of becoming Potus.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

There is no way Clinton is going to run or ever will get the Democratic nomination to run the incumbent always has the partys support,.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I wouldn't say always on that support from the party. The Dems would love to just pretend it never happened, especially right now but Ted Kennedy did run against Jimmy Carter as the incumbent President and a challenge from within the party. So...It's RARE but it's not unprecedented with a particularly weak or unsuccessful president.

I'd love a None of the above personally and on an election like this one, I think the best argument Washington could make against it would be the distinct possibility that President Above would be the winner.

Sadly..I also agree on Dr. Paul, I've accepted that for awhile now. He HAD a chance, I believe...although it was never more than a long shot and that ended quite awhile ago. He'll hang around, perhaps, to stir the pot and keep new topics coming into the race but it's Romney Vs. Obama and None of the Above looks pretty good, I sure do agree.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

There is no way Clinton is going to run or ever will get the Democratic nomination to run the incumbent always has the partys support,.

Neo, I've always been convinced you can't read and you just proved it again.

I said 2016, not 2012.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
She is one of the BIGGEST war criminals EVER !!

She runs the show , she ran the show when Bill was in "power" , she`s been hanging around in the background pulling strings in her gang , and now she does the growling spitting and biting for the new blood thirsty America.

She laughed about Gaddafi being butchered in the streets on international television ....... she has more swing with Al Qaeda than Obama ....sorry... i mean Bin Laden.

Who ever thinks Hilary is some cool down to earth old woman who loves America with all of her heart and dreams of magical fairies riding unicorns ....... is a moron , she needs to be put on trial for multiple counts of treason and multiple war crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join