The Perfect Storm! Conditions may be right for a Third World War.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Greetings,
There seems to be a growing increase in posts about upcoming World War III. I would like to through in my two cents.
I have a BS in History, and follow current events with the mind of a historian, looking for patterns that could ignite another Global war similiar to past wars.
I feel that a third world war may be eminent, and the initial ignition may happen soon after Obama's reelection. Now, hold on, dont blast me for saying that Obama will get reelected, we all know its gonna happen. I think that we can all be realistic for a minute and admit that Mitt just doesnt have what it takes.

So here is my theory:

Premise 1: Obama and Isreal.

First lets start with Obama and his relationship with Isreal. Look up news articles relating to Obama and Isreal and it would seem that Obama may have promised under the table to invade Iran. There is growing concern that Isreal will attack Iran over Nuclear Arms. It seems that Obama may have promised Isreal that we would invade if certain circumstances are met, and that he talked Isreal out of invading until his reelection is complete.
So to sum up, an Iran invasion seems immenent. It is a matter of time until either Isreal or US invade, and either way we are going to have to play. Search google news with keywords Obama Isreal and Iran and come to your own conlusions.

Premise 2: Russian Troops massing North of Iran

Russia is deploying troops on border of Georgia, planning to drive through Georgia to Iran if Iran is invaded. If Iran is invaded, then Russia will absolutely be involved.

Premise 3: Russia is allied with Iran, China is allied with Russia, North Korea is allied with China, Syria somewhere in the middle.

So there is a loose alliance between Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
Russia pledged last year to back Iran if they were attacked, and will most likely stick to that agreement.
heres a little link to wet your wistle.
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
Also, look up news articles showing the details of Russian and Chinese alliances.

Premise 4: Obama's executive order from March 16th indicates he's ready for something soon.

Obama recently issued an executive order that pretty much gives him the right to seize us infrastructure and citizens for war.

Finally, if you put all this together, it appears to me that Obams is preparing for some sort of major military war or action. He is sure that he is going to win the elections coming up. He knows that Iran will get invaded, possibly Syria as well. He knows that doing so will ignite global conflict pulling in major powers including Russia and possibly China.

The perfect storm.

World War III

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What is the executive order number?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

I just posted this link in another thread. It lists all executive orders by year and president in date order.

Executive Orders by Year/President

It's order #13603...
edit on 11-4-2012 by LevelHeaded because: Added order #

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Premise 5: Pulling out troops from Iraq in a hurry, perhaps getting ready for another war?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

Here is a link to white house press release.
m.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nabnas
Premise 5: Pulling out troops from Iraq in a hurry, perhaps getting ready for another war?

Cool! I like! Good angle.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

One contradiction on all of this, and that is to check links about Obama and Israel again. If you haven't noticed Obama has made no real effort to hide his disdain for Netanyahu or Israel in general, so I think you are wrong on that point.

Source

Source

Also as for Russia well lets be honest. Russia has some serious internal issues right now with their own political issues. They are currently turning down the temprature on relations. To fix the Russia problem all America would have to do is postpone or stop the missle shield program and Russia would be all buddy buddy again.

North Korea is a bunch of ignorant crazies, So I will give you that I could see them getting involved but the odds are strongly against it.

Finally China. They are certainly building up their arsenals and military, but frankly they don't hold a candle to the American Military, and they are more interested in seizing assets closer to home. The only thing I can see China doing if it came to war with Iran is taking the opportunity to seize Taiwan while America is occupied.

I don't have any embelleshed fears of WW 3 because frankly the idea of World War 3 was nothing more then a paranoid hypothesis put forth after America dropped nukes on Japan in World War 2. At the time military analysts and other talking heads came up with the hypothesis that World War 3 would be a nuclear holocaust based on the fact that America and Russia had nukes. These days it's not so much a threat as no one is that interested in using Nuke's and I highly doubt it will happen.

The biggest nuclear threat in the world in this current day and age would be rogue states such as Iran or North Korea and Terrorism. Not saying that Iran has nukes, but they do fall into the profile of the type of country that would be capable of committing an act of aggresion with a nuclear weapon.

So in closing I think that the fears of WW3 in the true sense of the word are being exuberated by the media and fear mongers. Whether there could be a conflict involving multiple world nations pitted against one another. Sure that could happen at any given moment, but I highly doubt that Iran will be the trigger. They are truly nowhere near as important as some seem to be making them out to be, and if I am not mistaken people were saying the same thing about Iraq.

I futher have to question the article about Russia in the first place. The fact that this story is coming from "Businessnews" or whatever, and not from CNN is a bit hard to swallow. I mean what is a business journal doing analyzing military movements? It doesn't affect their business. I mean if CNN announced it then sure maybe the world market would cringe a bit, but lets be honest alternative news sources and sites like ATS are not going to make the world economy go boom.
edit on 4/11/2012 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No one is going to Invade Iran. Bomb their nuclear sites, yeah buddy but no invasion. The U.S. will stay out of any fight with Russia involved, not that we wouldn't wipe them out. Its that Israel can handle itself and Russia would be forced to use nukes when they start to loose. Russia is really in a pickle because if they don't stay out of the fight they will have to send their troops through not one but two very narrow points where they can and will be slaughtered.

If the U.S. and Russia get involved nobody wins as way to many nukes will be used, although the American flag would be firmly planted in whats left of Red Square. They just can not compete against our forces anymore. We have a lot more and better tools to whoop ares.

China is a regional power and very selfish at that, they have a bad relationship with Russia.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Thanks for your feedback. I do agree about one of your points about fear mongoring. I was dubious about calling this possible conflict world war 3, but for lack of better terms......

As for Russia. There are a bunch of other articles talking about massing troops north of Iran. I believe it is true. And I believe that they would get Involved to defend Iran. They have been cooperating with Iranian military forces in the caspian sea, and expressed concern over an Israel invasion of Iran. I doubt we will pull our missle shield, and do not doubt that Russia would fight for Iran for one second.

I agree that Obama does seem cold in his relationship with Isreali leadership, but he is cold to everyone except Chavez. Haha... But seriously, his policy shows strong support for isreal. Though I agree he doesn't appear to like doing it.

I'm not sure I agree with you about china. Their navy is growing and they have a lot of fast ships. Not to mention the plans that have surfaces on these forums about Chinese strategies that may or may not be in place for a war with US.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Too bad Obama has pretty much killed all of our allied relationships. He's also spread our military guys so thin, they're getting burnt out We've got soldiers doing 6 and 7 deployments. That is insane. Plus, the administration attacking the VA benefits, not keeping soldiers happy.

Oh, we're going to have a WWIII, all right. Only, the U.S. won't be the financiers nor the power. More like another holocaust, but this time it is us that is to be extinguished.

Destroying allied relationships.
Over-deploying and over-working military (not allowing them to defend themselves in Afghanistan)
Killing benefits and gutting veteran perks, who'd want to join these days?
Making back-door deals with Russia (or, "let's just wait until after I'm re-elected")
Dismantling MDS and nuclear weapons
Giving un-gawdly amounts to other countries and factions (pretty much send all US funds off shore, getting it out of the U.S.)
He's halting any and all means of U.S. production, not allowing for any type of natural resources to be excavated, mined, nor processed. (But he does support So.American drilling...hmmm)

I believe that this is all orchestrated and intentional. Obama is here to gut America, severely handicap her and basically "shoot her while she's down". He and his cohorts will justify all of this as simply "putting us all out of our misery."

This is intentional. This is for real. This is the new (psychological, silent, destruction-from-within) War. This IS World War III.

America's citizens are being used and will be properly disposed of, come December after the election.

Never let a crisis go to waste, the administration will take full advantage of December 2012. We WILL be culled.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well I wasn't accusing you of fear monger for the record.

I just think the term World War 3 is so outdated at this point and it is used so frequently when it really has no basis anymore.

By technical terms the Korean war could be construed as World War 3 being that the Chinese were involved even if not officially accepted. That being said. I can't say that Russia would never do anything, but I honestly don't think they will. They are very unbalanced right now both politically and internally. I doubt the people of Russia would stand for a conflict against the US, UK or Europe, and don't be fooled Russia no longer hold the iron fist over their people that they did a few decades back. There is a large majority that feel Putin shouldn't be in power and I wouldn't be shocked if there is another coup sometime down the road.

China, I concede they have battle plans that involve the US but frankly the US has battle plans and even does training involving these plans. Hell they even have plans against the UK. Every contingency thats just good strategy. It really has nothing to do with actual intentions. That doesn't mean they wouldn't either, but I don't think they are interested in war. I know it sounds like your typical patriotic American rhetoric, but the fact is that America is 30+ years ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to military technology. That is why they won't re-institute a draft as with modern technology mass numbers is no longer needed.

As much as I loathe the use of Nuclear weapons, and doubt they will ever be used. They are still there and frankly the US could end a uprising from China in a few well aimed shots which unfortunately would probably the reality of it as we stand no chance against the numbers in a ground combat situation. Granted China has nukes, and frankly I doubt the US has any clue how many there really are as China is very secretive. I still think China would rather take Taiwan. We owe them a ton of money of which they would never get if they attacked America.

To sum things up I still don't think that anything will come of Iran. If Israel takes action I think they will be alone in it. There is a lot of pressure on Israel to shut up for lack of a better word, and it wouldn't be the first time America sold its soul to Israel to prevent a bigger escalation.

In closing my biggest fear when it comes to Iran is that Israel will strike and piss off every Muslim country in the Middle East. Then they will be bombarded by every group in the alphabet (terrorist wise) and they will be lucky if other nation states don't attack them out right. With all this animosity towards Israel they would quickly be pushed into a corner. Then Israel would be pressed to use the nukes they say they don't have. Eventually resulting in a escalating conflict where the US and UK would be forced to intervene to preserve what is left of Israel.

How was that for a doom and gloom scenario lol

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
WWIII has already been fought...it ended on 5/23/2011.

but I know that some of you just have a job to do...so, i'll leave this thread now and let you all talk about something happening in the near future that has already ended.

have fun.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You just need to look at the current global economic situation to realise that we are headed towards serious trouble.
The current economic crisis is destabilising countries around the world and will result in increasing tension between superpowers. As the US prints its way into oblivion and making other powers like china question the dollars world reserve status, this will not end well.
As Gerald Celente often says:
Currency wars
Trade wars
World war.
Governments will fight to prevent their country from going under which will cause rise to protectionism around the world, thus adding to tensions between nations.
There will be a smash and grab for resources around the world.
Increasing conflicts in the middle east will cause ever increasing rise to fuel prices.
And as all this is happening there are millions upon millions of angry people with no job, no future and looking for someone to blame.
That right there is a f ***ing cocktail.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

You are correct in many of your views, unfortunatly the USA always ends up throwing punches for Israel.

I would also like to stress the fact that China has been spending alot on military for a few years and unlike the USA, they dont advertise and that is something to worry about cos if you dont know what they have, you cannot prepare in advance.

The problem here is both China and Russia know that if Iran is taken in US hands, then the Missile sheild program will become a reality cos the US will have control of all the oil leaving Saudi and Iran, which is the route for oil tankers to China and Russia.

As for Russia, i assure you they are very much a concern as they have aircraft carrier destroyers and very powerfull nuclear weopons which do not have to hit the USA to cause damage. They can be used as Tsunami warheads well of the coast causing serious damage to US citys.

But i highly doubt that anyone, including the USA is ready for such a war!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sounds like it fits like a glove, and my intuition says "eerily familiar".

When i was about 4 years old and had first heard mention of "WWI" and "WWII", I kept asking for days "what about WWIII?? I know there's a WWIII"... was i picking up on something that hadn't happened in this timeline?

I seek unity, and I do not aim to kill my fellow humans. May more be of this mindset.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wars always have an economic root. A way to hit the economic 'reset' button. Global wars are associated with economic cycles.

Wars are also a way to briefly suppress the human population explosion, there may be a natural cycle to it as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Pretty scary OP. So what are your thoughts on the Iranian fire on US?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We've been fighting WWIII since 2002. This is about oil and resources period the other countries are just now catching on to the fact we are coming for the resources and protecting the dominance of the dollar and have been since invading Iraq. The Oil out put has peaked and is not keeping up with demand. Our exporting of dollars as the needed currency to buy oil has caused the rest of the world to have to pay for our expansion which is why they pay double for gas what we do in most cases. That is coming to an end.

China Russia and Iran are now trading oil for other then US Dollars which means our gas prices will rise big time. You can bet the farm we are preparing to go to war with anyone who threatens the resources we need to keep our expansionist economy going and the credit we use to steal the wealth of the world to do it i.e. US dollars and treasuries...

The psychopaths in charge are going to run this baby till the wheels fall off... China Russia and Iran are now major threats to the dollar so you can bet they are now on the hit list... Obama with all his childish ideology found out he got in over his head when selected to be POTUS and that he had to do what he was told and trash his childhood ideology/agenda.

People that scoff at this will be shocked when it happens...

I honestly hope the dollar crashes before it gets to that point. Either way buckle up Dorothy because Kansas has gone bye bye...
edit on 8-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If/when the US engages in military action against Iran what will happen? A nuclear holocaust? Nah.. An invasion on US soil? Hell no..

Sanctions, thats what is going to happen.

The Fed has extended its final bailout, we are rapidly approaching the fiscal cliff. Congress has been in a gridlock for 3 years, ya think theyre gonna put differences aside and start problem solving in the next 7 weeks? Nah.

China & Russia will put heavy sanctions on us for war crimes and the top 1% will be just fine, we wont.. and thats ok because they dont give a f*** about you. The elite will not be effected, the poor poor fat smart phone addicted avg US citizen wont even notice until its to late and even then, they wont do anything.

Your right OP, its coming. Dont worry though, just enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
WWIII has already been fought...it ended on 5/23/2011.

but I know that some of you just have a job to do...so, i'll leave this thread now and let you all talk about something happening in the near future that has already ended.

have fun.

It was fun.

Then ur avatar showed up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join