It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia News Covers April 9, 2012, St. Petersburg UFOs – Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Similar Mystery Lights Filmed in Skies Above Kansas City on same date, April 9, 2012

Russia news agencies filed reports on the multiple UFOs and mystery lights that appeared in the skies above St. Petersburg, Russia, April 9, 2012; a UFOs sightings event with multiple witnesses and videos. The “creep” factor: similar mystery lights were allegedly filmed in the skies above Kansas City, Missouri, on April 9th-videos posted below. After some research we discovered the mystery lights observed near St. Petersburg may be solved leaving two other UFOs–unidentified flying objects–filmed in the St. Petersburg area on April 9th, still unknown

The whole city is already talking about the appearance April 10 in the night sky Petersburg unidentified objects. On the hot line in the 0.12 BMG GMT April 10 received a phone call: “I told my daughter about UFOs, which lives in the civilian world. I live on the Commandant’s Avenue, looked out the window and saw too clearly an orange spot, one spot and then separated and became a downward fall. The spot flickered, disappeared and reappeared. In different regions can be seen. ”

Video from Missouri siting:

Source: deathby1000papercuts.com...

MODS. I checked and didn't see any other referrence.

I don't know what to think about stuff from Russia. But when combined with an event in another part of the world.. one has to take notice. I have heard anything about the USA one.

Well, kinda reminds me of something else... another sighting years ago... Anyone? Thoughts?

Since joining ATS and being a student of UFO's for sometime... etc... I have to say... I don't know what to say. Very skeptical, of course.
edit on 4/11/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That second video was good!!!

Defiantly no hoax the guys filming it sounded well surprised and excited, you could just tell they were experiencing real emotion not acting!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One of the better videos I've seen.

Looks like multiple lights going out, coming in, and so forth.

Just a typical day for us ATSers following the beam huh? (Randall)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Awesome!Yes that second video looked great.That craft looks huge.Larger than your average commercial airplane.One of the better videos I have seen in awhile.Another thing I like about both of these videos ,is that there is no cheesy music being played.

Nice videos OP.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Existing thread HERE...

Please remember to use ATS SEARCH

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join