It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Warns Obama : No Last Minute Regulations When You Lose !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You are dreaming. Ollie-gate didn't sink Ronnie Raygun, and this won't sink Obama.

If the sword of Damocles hangs over Obama's head, he will put forward what he surely has on GWB and 911. It doesn't even matter if any of it is true. That is just the way the game is played. The resulting conflagration might even be epic, but "love," as the song says, will "tear us apart." Be careful what you wish for.

I think what you are missing here is these people (and it doesn't matter at all whether its an "R" guy or a "D" guy, BTW.... They go to the same schools. They are part of the same social networks (and I ain't talking about low-rent social networks life FB or LI either. Their kids go to the same schools, dig?

They ain't going M-A-D over this kind of stuff; not when there is another 127 trillion to be pilfered from pensions and retirement funds, both here, and across the pond. Do you honestly think they are going to cut n run now? They've got a biggun on the hook, and the biggest payday in the history of the universe is about to unfold itself straight into their pockets.

Yaay team!

Yes, but Watergate did sink President Richard Nixon.

- High Crimes & Misdemeanors -

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

The word is already out.

Justice Kagan has been on the phone. The mandate is unconstitutional.

The whole ObamaCare is thrown out. Start over.
-------
Team Obama is already blaming the conservative judges.

They have a new - villain -.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Now, I'm not a constitutional lawyer (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express)

(4) Any deposition may be recorded by videotape without leave of the court or stipulation of the parties, provided the deposition is taken in accordance with this subdivision.

From RULE 1.310 DEPOSITIONS UPON ORAL EXAMINATION
phonl.com...

That's just Florida state law. (I Googled, was the first thing that popped up)

If we demand a - special prosecutor - then he could bypass Obama and

get the testimony. Remember the WaterGate Scandal?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You don't think Team: Control learned from Watergate? Nothing has sunk a president since. They all have so much dirt on each other That neither side would ever dare to bring the goods.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

You don't think Team: Control learned from Watergate? Nothing has sunk a president since. They all have so much dirt on each other That neither side would ever dare to bring the goods.

A special prosecutor has already been requested by Representative Ben Quayle.

- Fast & Furious Special Prosecutor -

It probably won't get that far.

When the devastating SCOTUS ruling on ObamaCare is released June 29,2012 then

a quick decision will be made at the DNC.

There may also be even more leaks by the Deep Throat at the Justice Department.

--------
There are many storm clouds surrounding the White House today.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
First of all, given that it looks as if Romney will win the nomination...it's pretty clear Obama won't lose. Romney said too many things during his primary campaign that will now bit him in the ass. Given that the economy is of prime concern for people, he's going to have a tough time explaining why people should vote for a guy who made a career out of FIRING PEOPLE and BREAKING UP COMPANIES.

But anyway...

Every president in history has done some last minute regulations, so doing so isn't something new or outrageous. Either way, in some cases the US needs more regulations...like in the finance industry. Dodd-Frank is a watered-down joke and should be way tougher.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by rnaa

The word is already out.

Justice Kagan has been on the phone. The mandate is unconstitutional.

The whole ObamaCare is thrown out. Start over.
-------
Team Obama is already blaming the conservative judges.

They have a new - villain -.

You mean the same judges who decided "corporations are now people"?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
First of all, given that it looks as if Romney will win the nomination...it's pretty clear Obama won't lose. Romney said too many things during his primary campaign that will now bit him in the ass. Given that the economy is of prime concern for people, he's going to have a tough time explaining why people should vote for a guy who made a career out of FIRING PEOPLE and BREAKING UP COMPANIES.

But anyway...

Every president in history has done some last minute regulations, so doing so isn't something new or outrageous. Either way, in some cases the US needs more regulations...like in the finance industry. Dodd-Frank is a watered-down joke and should be way tougher.

Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnel have issued a written warning.

It is on record.

In other words, we have our eagle eye on Obama.

The current regulations are strangling the US economy.

It's an attack on capitalism. Obama is an Anti-capitalist.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

But anyway...

Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnel have issued a written warning.

It is on record.

In other words, we have our eagle eye on Obama.

The current regulations are strangling the US economy.

It's an attack on capitalism. Obama is an Anti-capitalist.

You do realize that making any last minute regulations isn't against the law, right? Boehner might not like it, but given that it isn't illegal and every president in history has done some, all he can do is cry crocodile tears

In short, that "warning" is a bag of hot air

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's a written warning. For the good of the nation: Leave quietly.

We have all read it. I predict Obama will leave the White House quietly.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

It's a written warning. For the good of the nation: Leave quietly.

We have all read it. I predict Obama will leave the White House quietly.

You mean like you predicted Palin will become president?

As I said, no one on the GOP side currently stands a chance against Obama. And it doesn't matter if the "warning" is written or spoken. Why? BECAUSE DOING LAST MINUTE REGULATIONS ISN'T ILLEGAL! As I said, every single president in history has done so...so why on earth shouldn't Obama be allowed to do the same?

That "warning" was just made to rally GOP support, so their voters can go "yarrrrrrr, show them who's boss". Sadly they (and you) don't seem to think further, because you don't seem to grasp that it isn't illegal and a VERY common practice.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No one said it was illegal.

Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnell are simply saying : For the good of the nation -

Leave quietly.

I predict he will.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

No one said it was illegal.

Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnell are simply saying : For the good of the nation -

Leave quietly.

I predict he will.

Well, your track record of predictions is pretty horrible...but we shall see. Wanna bet on it?

And since every president in history has done last minute regulations, and they never issued a warning, don't you think this entire warning is nothing but a campaign gimmick to seem tough? Because that's the real reason they issue this warning

edit on 13-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No, i think Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnel have received word from

Darrel Issa. We got more leaks from the Deep Throat at the Justice Department.

Obamas time is short.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Dude, you are insane if you believe that. Seriously, stop getting your info from bat#crazy.com and Foxy News, and you may be able to talk yourself off this ledge.

Romney will be the nominee and Obama will smash him. The GOP will fare poorly in the House and Senate as well. The Rpublicans have been busy alienating just about every group in the United States except for slackjawed hilljacks and rich folk, and all that hard work is going to pay off for them in the form of collosal failure.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble

Dude, you are insane if you believe that. Seriously, stop getting your info from bat#crazy.com and Foxy News, and you may be able to talk yourself off this ledge.

Romney will be the nominee and Obama will smash him. The GOP will fare poorly in the House and Senate as well. The Rpublicans have been busy alienating just about every group in the United States except for slackjawed hilljacks and rich folk, and all that hard work is going to pay off for them in the form of collosal failure.

When you see Eric Holder resign then i would say Obama has about 3 weeks left.

Walk out the front door of the White House and just leave quietly.

--------
I did not request a special prosecutor.

Representative Benjamin Quayle did.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh, one of the co-sponsors of SOPA...that makes it a lot more credible

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The truth will come out.

We already know what happened.

We just have to prove it in a court of law.

The strategy was to smear the gun dealers and attack the 2nd amendment.

It all went wrong.

All of this stonewalling won't work. The clock is ticking.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The truth will come out.

We already know what happened.

We just have to prove it in a court of law.

The strategy was to smear the gun dealers and attack the 2nd amendment.

It all went wrong.

All of this stonewalling won't work. The clock is ticking.

Do you ever think before posting???

Obama has done nothing to infringe on the 2nd amendment, you are simply parroting talking points without thinking

And what do you want to prove in court of law??? I already told you that doing last minute regulations aren't against the law and very common practice. And what truth are you talking about??

You're simply repeating meaningless slogans without actually thinking about the content.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Fair enough. I predict you are wrong. I predict Boehner gets a visit from a man with an iPad 2 and a single use flash movie on it implicating a former president in something directly related to the run up before the Iraqi war, prior to 911. After that, I predict Boehner backs off and Obama skates over Mitt Robots completely unlikable personality. I mean, if it were MY story, and I was writing it, thats the way I'd let it play out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join