It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Warns Obama : No Last Minute Regulations When You Lose !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wow! They must know something we don't.

Obamas time is short. GOP to Obama: Leave quietly.
---------
- GOP to Obama: No Last Minute Regulations -

I think we have a Deep Throat on the Fast & Furious Scandal.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors will be kicking in soon.

- Kevin O'Reilly: Former National Security Advisor -
edit on 11-4-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It does seem the GOP is getting overly confident about the up coming election. Time will tell on that issue.

As for the last minute executive orders, maybe there should be some legislation limiting or banning the use of executive orders within some time frame prior to the POTUS (applied to both/all parties) leaving office with the only exceptions being in the case of an emergency - "emergency" in this case would also have to be defined as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelHeaded
It does seem the GOP is getting overly confident about the up coming election. Time will tell on that issue.

As for the last minute executive orders, maybe there should be some legislation limiting or banning the use of executive orders within some time frame prior to the POTUS (applied to both/all parties) leaving office with the only exceptions being in the case of an emergency - "emergency" in this case would also have to be defined as well.

I think Darrell Issa has revealed the truth to Boehner & McConnell. It's coming.

Keep an eye on him. It won't be long now.

The question of the day: Why warn Obama April 11, 2012 about rogue actions

so far away from November 6, 2012 ???

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes... God forbid he should pass some heinous regulations like Clinton did in 2001. I mean the nerve of that Liberal scumbag to sneak in regs that protected 60 million acres of forest from logging and road building, lowered acceptable lead limits in paint and setting minimum efficiency standards for air conditioners.

Damn liberal scum.... /end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The writing is on the wall. The republicans know Paul's Ideaology is the future of politics. But there will always be the big money guys looking the prettiest on paper to the "kept dumb" masses. What I see is the party will have no choice but to Nominate Paul, what the party is doing is preventing an election theft with "sudden Executive Order Hurdles"

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Yes... God forbid he should pass some heinous regulations like Clinton did in 2001. I mean the nerve of that Liberal scumbag to sneak in regs that protected 60 million acres of forest from logging and road building, lowered acceptable lead limits in paint and setting minimum efficiency standards for air conditioners.

Why the warning April 11, 2012 about rogue actions ???

The election isn't until November 6, 2012.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Yes, the article linked in the OP was biased in favor the GOP but these midnight executive orders seem to be a tradition from both parties. I believe that the out going POTUS should be working with the incoming president elect on a proper turn over rather than trying to solidify their legacy.

Executive Order List by Year/President

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Is it only Fast and Furious that the GOP my be referencing? The health care issue is still a hot topic. Would there be anything Obama could do in that regards to help save it even if the SCOTUS strikes all or part of it down?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok, this made me laugh...

“We believe that issuing a raft of midnight regulations would be inconsistent with your January 2009 commitment to transparency and accountability in the rulemaking process,”

He hasn't kept one promise he made in 2009...Why would he start now? And why would the GOP state that he should hold to those promises now?? What about the last 3 years?

Peace

edit on 11-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Is it only Fast and Furious that the GOP my be referencing? The health care issue is still a hot topic. Would there be anything Obama could do in that regards to help save it even if the SCOTUS strikes all or part of it down?

Here it is: We have a Deep Throat spilling the beans.

We all knew the truth. Fast & Furious was not an accident.

The strategy was to smear the gun dealers and attack the 2nd amendment.

It all went wrong. Border Agent Brian Terry was killed.

Read more HERE.

-------
Give Obama the warning today! April 11, 2012

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Ok, this made me laugh...

“We believe that issuing a raft of midnight regulations would be inconsistent with your January 2009 commitment to transparency and accountability in the rulemaking process,”

He hasn't kept one promise he made in 2009...Why would he start now? And why would the GOP state that he should hold to those promises now?? What about the last 3 years?

Peace

edit on 11-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

At least Speaker Boehner and Senator McConnell have it on record.

We gave Obama a written warning.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well OK then. The article you linked really cleared things up for me and I totally see where you're coming from. It's just too bad they can't take action now and instead have to wait until we are closer to election time. I really hate politics sometimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well OK then. The article you linked really cleared things up for me and I totally see where you're coming from. It's just too bad they can't take action now and instead have to wait until we are closer to election time. I really hate politics sometimes.

In order for the DNC to retain power it will have to demand Obama step aside around

July 20, 2012. Hillary Clinton will participate in the Presidential Debates with (?).

Mitt Romney or someone else

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

It's rhetoric... now that Santorum is out of the race it's time to focus on Obama.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's rhetoric... now that Santorum is out of the race it's time to focus on Obama.

If it was just rhetoric then Speaker Boehner & Senator McConnell would have waited

until after the conventions.

It's more than that.

Former National Security Advisor Kevin O'Reilly has the truth and it is devastating.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

For all intents and purposes the GOP nomination is all but final.

Can you be more specific and less vague?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For all intents and purposes the GOP nomination is all but final.

Can you be more specific and less vague?

Yes, if Obama steps aside in July 2012 , then Hillary Clinton will step forward

for the DNC. Hillarys polling data currently smashes Mitt Romney into the ground.

See is a very successful Secretary of State.

The GOP will have to sweep Romney away and bring in our big gun.

--- Gov. Sarah Palin ---

Hillary Clinton -vs- Sarah Palin

Who would win that debate?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think your getting ahead of yourself... or rather the GOP is. The F&F connection to the WH is threadlike at best and would be difficult to prove well enough for BO to step aside.

...but I suppose we'll see.

and I'm assuming your question was rhetorical.

Good catch on the article though... S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Obama will go to jail when Bush goes to jail. It will get pushed under the rug. Nothing to see here so move along citizen.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Wow! They must know something we don't.

Obamas time is short. GOP to Obama: Leave quietly.
---------
- GOP to Obama: No Last Minute Regulations -

I think we have a Deep Throat on the Fast & Furious Scandal.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors will be kicking in soon.

- Kevin O'Reilly: Former National Security Advisor -

I do hope so Eurisko... I do hope so... hopefully his non-transparent "under the radar" agenda will be exposed to the world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join