It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm not sure what kind of law protects a murderer from not having to demonstrate his innocence, this doesn't make sense sorry.

A person is considered innocent until proven guilty. Let's hope it doesn't become the other way around.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I'm not sure what kind of law protects a murderer from not having to demonstrate his innocence, this doesn't make sense sorry.

A person is considered innocent until proven guilty. Let's hope it doesn't become the other way around.

We already know that Zimmerman shot Trayvon, who was unarmed by the way, so it's not a question of whether he killed this kid. It's a question of whether he did so in self defense, and he hasn't demonstrated this at all, not yet atleast.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
There the state will make a list of charges and you have to prove them wrong.So lets say the state said you were a subversive and was going to jail from plotting to blow up a building. In china the individual has to prove the state wrong

Well this is wrong and I wouldn't support this in this case, because there no evidence that the person actually committed the crime of blowing up the building. We already know that Zimmerman shot this unarmed kid, and he hasn't proven that he did so in self defense, other than his claim that Trayvon started the confrontation.

It's really not hard to understand. Florida law unfortunately is on your side.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Found a really long and detailed criticism of the entire narrative. It's looking more and more like almost the entire narrative we've been fed by the LameStreamMedia was created by TM's family attorney. Mainly because if there is no arrest there is no lawsuit for monetary reward against either Zimmerman or the owners of the apartment complex.

Long article from conservativetreehouse

Which in summation says

The constructed and manipulated evidence to support the claims of Benjamin Crump and consequently Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton are manufactured. There wasn’t enough evidence there for the legal authorities to act, so they created a tempest in a teacup media storm replete with false information to create their own evidence. I don’t know how else to describe it. It’s very similar to the Tawana Brawley case with Al Sharpton, only this time its Benjamin Crump playing the role of Reverend Al. The reason the prosecutor Angela Corey didn’t go to the Grand Jury was because she would have either had to introduce DeeDee’s testimony, or avoid it completely. If she included the lies and the manipulations DeeDee would have been forced to bear witness at trial and O’Mara would be able to pull the lies out. That is why no Grand Jury was used. They wanted the media evidence of “DeeDee” to exist, but not the legal evidence, because it doesn’t exist.

The state doesn't have a chance at getting a conviction unless Zimmerman is stupid enough to cop a plea ( he might be especially since he a) Talked to the Police at all b) attempted that awkward apology.) But it's interesting that the "girlfriend"s statement was not entered in either the PC statement or the bond hearing. I'd like to see this thrown out before trial and think there is a better than even chance of it being thrown out. I've gone from being pretty ambivalent about this to thinking the state is being used to enforce mob justice.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's pretty good...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
so many comments, but i would just like to add that this is just another bs media attempt to get americans off of whats really going on in the world. race crime? gun control? florida laws? its all a bunch of b.s

focus on bringin jobs to america and feeding the poor, not some kid who shot another kid. # happens all the time, get over it

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
From what I can see here, the PTB have gotten exactly what they wanted. Which is to keep you distracted from paying attention to the disaster our government has become.

As for Zimmerman being charged, most of you are not looking at the big picture. The feels pressured to file at least some charge against Zimmerman, so the Al Sharpton's of the world will go away. So, they file 2nd degree murder. The highest charge they could file. They know the burden of proof will never be met, but they "tired" Zimmerman. If they really wanted to convict Zimmerman, they would have gone for a lesser charge like manslaughter. Remember, the district attorney still maintains that no crime was committed by Zimmerman.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
TRAYVON MARTIN DEATH
George Zimmerman
Pleads 'Not Guilty'

www.tmz.com...

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join