It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
florida.arrests.org...

Here is the link to his mugshot. I don't care what anyone says, he does not weigh 200+ to 250lbs. I read somewhere that I cannot find now, that his weight was taken from his arrest history in 2006? I believe?

It was stated he had lost weight and was only about 150-170 lbs at the time of the incident with Trayvon. Just sayin... because there has much made of him being "so much bigger", when that has been rather debateable. I am thinking once the site has been updated with his vitals and such, it will shed some light on that area.

In case the link I gave above doesn't work, use this one and simply search for him by name.

florida.arrests.org...

ETA: Jail photo: webbond.seminolesheriff.org...
edit on 11-4-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
its going to trial. THE FACTS DO MATTER NOW!

Do they? We all know that jury-trials can be won or lost based on emotion, not facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialk89 Can you define to me what "not so shoddy police-work" means in a murder investigation?
edit on 11-4-2012 by specialk89 because: typo

Did you not read the link?

The police detained him and suggested a charge of negligent homicide. It was the DA who decided to not pursue charges.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
what i dont understand is how it can be self defence an armed man ran after and shot an unarmed youth after being told to stand down
even in the wild west both parties had to be armed

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
florida.arrests.org...

Here is the link to his mugshot. I don't care what anyone says, he does not weigh 200+ to 250lbs. I read somewhere that I cannot find now, that his weight was taken from his arrest history in 2006? I believe?

It was stated he had lost weight and was only about 150-170 lbs at the time of the incident with Trayvon. Just sayin... because there has much made of him being "so much bigger", when that has been rather debateable. I am thinking once the site has been updated with his vitals and such, it will shed some light on that area.

In case the link I gave above doesn't work, use this one and simply search for him by name.

florida.arrests.org...

ETA: Jail photo: webbond.seminolesheriff.org...
edit on 11-4-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

In my internet medical opinion that is based on my internet degree in medicine specializing in broken bones I would have to say that nose doesn't look like it was broke 45 days ago in a life or death beating to the face that lasted over a min. Again, just my medical opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shemalealy
what i dont understand is how it can be self defence an armed man ran after and shot an unarmed youth after being told to stand down

We don't know if he "ran after". We don't know what happened between the time he hung up with the police-dispatcher and the time Martin was shot.

People are saying, "Martin did this" or "Zimmerman did that", when they have no evidence to back any of it up. They are speaking from pure ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

We don't know if he "ran after". We don't know what happened between the time he hung up with the police-dispatcher and the time Martin was shot.

People are saying, "Martin did this" or "Zimmerman did that", when they have no evidence to back any of it up. They are speaking from pure ignorance.

Trayvons girlfriend says Zimmerman was still following Trayvon....her call ended at 716p....Zimmermans call to 911 started at 711p and lasted 4 mins....I would say that we have some evidence of what was happening after he hung up with 911. Trayvons girlfriends statement is evidence to what she 'witnessed' while she was talking to him. So we do know he was still being followed according to her. We don't know what happened from 716p when the phone went dead and 717p when the cops arrived. We know Trayvon was shot, and someone, not Zimmerman according experts, was screaming for help, we know that multiple people called 911 and several people saw a scuffle on the ground between the two.

Based on what is out so far we only don't know about 30-45 seconds of what happened.

Trayvon Martin shooting, minute by minute

Trayvon Martin Final Phone Call With Girlfriend
edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Or fear. Either way I have to thank racist African American's for handing the Republican Party the Hispanic vote for the next half century.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Well, I am not a doctor, but from looking at his other pics, especially the well known one of him the suit with a big smile, he has always had the small 'bent sideways' look to his nose. So, I will say from all outward appearances I agree, but then again, it doesn't mean it wasn't or it didn't happen. There are just no outward signs. I am sure if it was declared by an MD to be broken the next day, there will be xrays and medical records to prove it.

One other thing, no one said he took a 45 second beating to the face, only one punch to the nose which dropped him, the rest of the beating was alleged to be his head being beaten against the concrete. One would have to assume this was done by grasping his collar on either side of his shoulders or in the middle, as he didn't have the hair to hold by which to do that.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Great another internet expert! Welcome!

I have a youtube degree in audio recognition. Based on my analysis of the 911 call ther person yelling "help me help me" in the background is an actual 32nd degree mason reciting and arcane ritual backwards. 9+1+1=12=MASON NWO

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think Zimmerman will get off on the stand your ground law. Following a suspicious individual is pretty dumb, but NOT illegal as long as you don't follow somebody onto their own property. 9-1-1 operators are NOT police officers, and the operator did NOT "order" Zimmerman to stop following Martin, he said they didn't need him to. That's not an order by any stretch. Physically assaulting somebody who is following you however, IS illegal, and whomever initiated the physical contact was the one who broke the law first. He could have asked him why he was following him, and told Zimmerman his dad lived there. That probably would have ended the whole incident. Or, if he felt that Zimmerman was a threat, he could have hung up with his girlfriend and called 9-1-1 himself and said there was a guy following him. But I'm guessing that wouldn't have been the tough guy thing to do in his mind.

To me, Trayvon was obviously not the sweet, innocent boy, the media paints him as. There was a facebook comment on his page from his cousin asking him why he assaulted a bus driver previously, meaning he likely had some anger control issues and when he was pissed he started swinging. He was also found with women's jewelry and a screw driver at school...unless he was moonlighting as a cross dressing mechanic, that raises some red flags. Bashing somebody's head into the ground is a deadly assault, and can lead to brain swelling and death. Martin was a football player, and most likely much stronger than Zimmerman, who can very easily make the case he was in fear for his life. Finally, the boy who robbed, stripped, and then shot those two lost British tourists to death in cold blood was only 17 too, and he may have also enjoyed a bag of skittles and iced tea now and again, between murdering people.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Sky News is using a new pic of Zimmerman , looks like he`s about 18 years old , but i cant find it online anywhere.

Will post when i`ve got it , it looks fishy.

sorry , jail photo at top of page ^^^ , that`s the one they`re using now. Why was there only 2 pics of him in the MSM till now ? That pic is from 2012 ?? oh dear

edit on 12-4-2012 by SnakeEater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Well, I am not a doctor, but from looking at his other pics, especially the well known one of him the suit with big smile, he has always had the small 'bent sideways' look to his nose. So, I will say from all outward appearances I agree, but then again, it doesn't mean it wasn't or it didn't happen. There are just no outward signs. I am sure if it was declared by an MD to be broken the next day, there will be xrays and medical records to prove it.

One other thing, no one said he took a 45 second beating to the face, only one punch to the nose which dropped him, the rest of the beating was alleged to be his head being beaten against the concrete. One would have to assume this was done by grasping his collar on either side of his shoulders or in the middle, as he didn't have the hair to hold by which to do that.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

Except his dad said that he was beaten for a good minute......

George Zimmerman's Father Speaks Out On All The Hate His Son Is Getting

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnakeEater
Sky News is using a new pic of Zimmerman , looks like he`s about 18 years old , but i cant find it online anywhere.

That wont cut it. I need a picture of him on a horse and another one that shows him 10 years old.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

That wont cut it. I need a picture of him on a horse and another one that shows him 10 years old.

ok ?
, why ?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm actually not disputing that. I was disputing the very detailed "fact" that Zimmerman "ran after" Martin.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah I saw that interview, but he still doesn't specify. I have been beaten, too. It did not always include in the face. Sometimes it never did. I also healed up pretty quick even when it did. I took a blow to the chest that was hard enough to break my second rib down from the collar bone. Not an easy feat, I was told. But it didn't leave one mark on my face? And guess what? People witnessed that too, and the police were unable to do a thing about it.

The only people that will now matter are the ones that will speak in court, such as the EMT's at the scene, the police officers at the scene, the ones at the department and the MD he saw the next day.

Don't you imagine quite a few sets of photo's were made? Both by professionals and family?

Hardly any of the evidence has been seen in this case, and what has been leaked out never should have been, to begin with. In large part, it is what is wrong with the case, not what is right.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

sorry , jail photo at top of page ^^^ , that`s the one they`re using now. Why was there only 2 pics of him in the MSM till now ? That pic is from 2012 ?? oh dear

edit on 12-4-2012 by SnakeEater because: (no reason given)

That jail pic above is from his arrest tonight. They showed him walking into the jail with a plaid shirt on with a jacket over his head. Thats the shirt he was wearing in the video.

That pic was taken today.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
How do you know he was acting in self defense??

Try reading the POLICE REPORT. Funny, George said he was screaming for "help" yet he didn't even realize his own voice was being captured by the 911 call. Maybe ALL the cops are involved, right, and Zimmerman's split open head, and busted up nose, along with his shirt showing evidence of a struggle was just trumped up, right?

Meanwhile, people have laid out the paths of both Zimmerman and Martin, based off of FACTS and the phone calls to 911.
Source 1
Source 2

from the 911 recording, he was heard calling the kid a F-n coon...just before he was advised not to pursue the kid and just keep an eye out.....

Doh! Looks like you're WRONG again. He said "F-n cold". After being told to he doesn't have to pursue (2:25 in the 2nd video), Zimmerman says, "Ok", and you can clearly tell he STOPPED running, because the noise of the wind across his microphone stops. So, tell ANOTHER LIE!

looks like it throws the self defense plea out the window to me....

No, considering every one of your points is a LIE!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Sadly, because many of the original reports were very biased, edited, and purposely made to make Zimmerman look like a rabid dog in heat, most people did not get to hear or know the real story. Though what little that is known has been told, in the court of public opinion, it is too late for many, because once that opinion is embedded, it is nearly inpossible to overcome.

It is good of you to try to show the true side of what little real evidence there is out there, however, without obvious slant or bias. But simply put, most people won't read it, nor appreciate it. Their minds are made up.

Remember the weeping and much gnashing of teeth after the Casey Anthony trial. Prepare for possibly more of same.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join