It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by parkerxx99

Since it is demonic activity-yes that can happen. You can be violated by them. Those things are DISGUSTING. Happens to mostly everyone. Sometimes you don't have to be sleeping. Can't stand them. I just say prayer. As much as possible.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My sister hit me in the arm once, but I did annoy her.

Does that count as getting attacked by a succubus?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I was attacked by a succubus once. She screwed me all night long. It was horrible.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Please understand that it's not that I don't believe you, I am only curious. How would you say she destroyed you financially? Spiritually and Physically I can completely understand. I'm just having a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around that part.

Also again out of curiosity, if you had the chance to take it back would you?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

I hope this has all passed for you since now it's like 2013, but have you tried praying or talking to the demon, thinking stop or I don't want this normally does the trick, from what I've read.

Best of luck to you

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
mf_luder, you mix truth, half truth and falsehoods in your post.

For example you call yourself a "Hunter" among "other hunters" you know. You can't cast out something positive and good in a person's life with your good wishes. I've been with my spiritual mate all my life, interacting for +31 years. I'm almost 50.

Would you ever recommend it for someone else. I know it sounds stupid but, this kind of thing just seems like a good idea for me. I'm lonely, and I've yet to find anyone who I've been attracted to. I'm scared that my pickiness or inability to feel a pull towards anyone, (I'm bi) will forever leave me alone. I'm young but amazingly mature for my age, I'm a freshman in college and I never go out to parties or drink. I knew what I wanted to do with my life when I hit age 12, all of my friends have crushes or will feel attractive to people but, I just don't. I never get even get crushes.

Then I started to do research on this stuff and well, it's beginning to sound like a good idea. I've always wanted somebody possessive over me, most of the stories I write have heroines conflicted by villains that are trying to romance them.

But I digress, I'm kind of still naive and young and stupid, but I don't think I can let this go until I have some second opinion.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi semirasblossom

I have a son, freshman in college who's personality is older than his age. He doesn't smoke or drink but he does have romantic interests.
With that said, I would never encourage a "younger" person to pursue this type of thing. It is far better that a person follows the normal path of interest, dating, love, marriage, family etc before these types of beings. There are things which make this type of relationship far more difficult than a traditional one.
You have expressed peer pressure about intimacy and dating. I would ignore the pressure as much as possible. Everything will work out in its own time. You're young with your whole life ahead of you. Life is always changing and this which you describe will also change.

With that said... I have been in conversation with dozens of people involved with this. I don't recall a single person ever, outside of summon who had found or sucessfully pursued these spiritual beings. It's always the case where it just starts happening to a person, out of the blue by complete surprise.
I also strongly discurage summoning. I understand it involves a sort of contract with a 3rd party. All contracts eventually become due and the 3rd party won't likely have your best interest in mind.

There's also the fact that everyone I've ever discussed this with who have summoned there's very often serious issues in their lives which they attribute to it. The few (maybe 2 out of 10 or so I've talked with) who don't have major issues find themselves in a "lesser" relationship than those who were "picked".

I've lost this thread some time ago, I usually "hang around" the general paranormal forum. There's been a few comments about dreams and paralysis.
Although it may begin with a few lucid dreams, the spirits I talk about do not remain in dreams for an extended time. It moves out of your dreams and into your waking hours.
A small minority of people I've talked with report paralysis but not many. In almost all cases to the spirit, belief in them is very important and they will somtimes go to great lengths to prove themselves.
Whether it's interacting with other people until belief is established or other ways.

What I'm saying is if a person is having XXX dreams, waking with paralysis with "strange beings" who seem to coincide with the paralysis [I]and it never changes to or evolves into your waking hours[/I] then it's my opinon that it's not something spiritual, but limited to the subconsious and the way they awaken out of sleep.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So we have tried this already?

Succubus Ritual

Only perform this on the new moon.

Step #1: Clearly mark the floor with a white chord (or white chalk) and make a protective circle or pentagram. A white marble inlaid in black marble floor would be best, but most people can't afford that. It is important that nothing disrupts the protective circle. Even a bit of dirt across the white line could ruin the spell.

Step #2: Take 3 black candles (or 5) and place them equal distances apart inside the circle.

Step #3: Outside the circle, make 3 or 5 (same number as the candles) protective talismans or sigils around you.

Step #4: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together.

Step #5: Calm yourself and relax. Centre yourself.

Step #6: Now, visualize the circle around you, protecting you and seperating you from the rest of your house. This is *essential*.

Step #7: Once you have done that, and the candles are lit, say this prayer
in the name of Yah El Shaddai Et Shaddai Shekinah Father; Mother: Spirit of the Universe. i call to thee Lilith First Wife of Adam, Elder Sister of Eve. Daughter of God/Goddess. goddess in your own right. please send (here you asked for your succubus or incubus lover; your preferences, etc. then you close the invocation with this prayer): i thank thee queen Lilith for hearing my invocation. may you come in peace; may you go in peace.
then blow out the candle. and say. i blow out the candle. but may the light remain.the ritual ends.

Step #8: Feel her come into the circle and feel her power.

Step #9: Feel her coalese into a physical, or semi physical form and now you'll be able to interact with her.

Step #10: Banishing
as the ritual above use a candle any candle but black or red. thse candles will only do more harm than good. and/or use incense.
light the candle. and/or incense. and say the following:
in the name of Yah Adonai El Shaddai Et Shaddai whom created Adam, Eve, and Lilith. i hereby ask you leave. and say the following: Adonai qora Satan. three times. this invocation is in hebrew and is the second line of ana bekorach. a prayer among jewish mystics.

More on succubi rituals
Hmmm, interesting side note. There is some stuff about New Moon and Mass Murders here...
New Moon Killings?
edit on 25-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As an occult consultant I have had people explaining similar things to me. Normally such things are in my view:a waking dream: depression which explains the drained feeling: some other mental illness which nees treatment: possibly psychic vampirism. Some people get so draine that they are unable to stay awake for more than an hour or two a day for sometimes up to a year. But I have had people mention dreams like this which I believe in being a manifectation of a psychic vampirism attack in the mind of a fairly occult knowledgeable person's subcious mind: then trying to tell themselves what it is.

If anyone wants to ask any more questions on this, or to deal with such a problem then contact through my web page in my profile

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think this matter deserves more research and attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Going back to the OP, I got attacked once and as I've explained on other threads on ATS what I do now to defend myself is..
1) A light coloured, plain room is dangerous.
2) If there is an unused room next to the one you are in then that's even more dangerous
3) Do not put your bed length ways against a plain wall especially if it's next to item 2. You create too much of a target.
4) Cover all plain walls in pictures/posters so that there is not more than a 1m gap between any picture/poster. The ceiling doesn't matter.

Obviously, if you want the opposite effect, find yourself a nice white room with large plain wall areas, next to a store room that doesn't get used and hasn't been used in many months. Push your bed lengthways against the wall between the 2 rooms. Lie on bed and you should get some action.

If you want to go the whole hog, set up some cameras to record what then happens and post the results here.
HTH

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I dated a succubus few years ago. by the time we stopped dating i was an empty shell of a man. we started seeing each other in 2009, i had broken up with my girlfriend of 3years for her. (turns out she planned to steal me from her.) but it was good at first, then my career nose dived and i lost my job as a out of houee conpect designer. then she started arugments with me in front of people and make out i was the bad guy. a year past and things were good again. then we broke up. i started seeing my ex before her again. (which felt like the natural thing for me, we were good with each other.) she found out and made my life hell made me think i was in the wrong, despite her sleeping with two other guys while we were spilt up. after a mouth around halloween she started an arugment with me, saying i was good for nothing and worthless so i went home and tried to commit suicide, she followed me home and found me. while i was in hospital she was sleeping with another guy. (who fell completely in love with her.) i lay in hospital recovering. once i got out she had more control over me. when i was at college i was top dog, i was friendly and outgoing after i left hospital i wouldnt go out to meet friends. i dare not sneeze without her permission. few months pass and i am later sectioned. (i have personality disorder. something i have always had a handle on.) she made out that it was once again my fault and made out that an alter ego was inside me, a more dangerous and evil version of me. (which there is but never been bad enough to get sectioned.) i became wore out and ill, i lost a lot of weight, no friends, no job. i became dependent on her. then we went to a music festival and broke up she ran of with my best mate. who now understands why i got so messed up. she lied about us having a baby and losing it. she drained my life away. that was two years ago and i still have trouble with feeling mentally and physically weak, and as for the alter ego, its stronger then it was before we met.

i still talk to her every now and then, she can always tell what i'm thinking and gives great advice. a little like a demonic seer.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamloss

you know buddy if i ever meet a woman like that in my future, i will break her down mentally so bad shell check herself into a mental facility, a woman dare not mess with me, i know things i don't want to know, plus with my computer skills I can find anything I want. There are no secrets from me sounds like you were very vulnerable my friend, just analyze everything she says and her current position in life with pure logic and use that as the mirror, they cant deny the truth of there own perception. a bitch just needs to be reminded who shes really trying to trick, which is herself, Man I wish i could take over you even for 5 minutes and have a nice conversation with this women shell hate men after me.

Also sounds like shes playing the fake psychic game, she knows all about you and a person can give logical commonsense advice for anything as long as the premise of the situation is understood,

If you want to play around with some mental manipulation of your own, tell her a lie about anything, tell her you you've been seeing someone random woman and she became pregnant but you had an abortion, whatch as that information changes her perception of your world and every little thing she tells you will be her trying to warp the situation to her liking. do this for a month or two, keep adding false stories, then at the end of the month, if you like that fake world she thinks exists, than keep it or if you really want to see her manipulation slow down tell her you've been joking around, this will cause her to question everything and shell no longer have a stable vantage point of your life. We humans aren't that smart we can be programmed, learn to do some programming of your own.

edit on 11-1-2014 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

A manipulative person deserves to be manipulated back.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

MConnalley

you know buddy if i ever meet a woman like that in my future, i will break her down mentally so bad shell check herself into a mental facility, a woman dare not mess with me, i know things i don't want to know, plus with my computer skills I can find anything I want. There are no secrets from me sounds like you were very vulnerable my friend, just analyze everything she says and her current position in life with pure logic and use that as the mirror, they cant deny the truth of there own perception. a bitch just needs to be reminded who shes really trying to trick, which is herself, Man I wish i could take over you even for 5 minutes and have a nice conversation with this women shell hate men after me.

A manipulative person deserves to be manipulated back.

that all good and well, but i only gave you part of the story, i didnt tell you what i had dome only what did. like i said theres part of me that isnt very nice. so although your "advice" is i assume all in good nature, i dont need someone to "take over me". and vulnerable isnt a word used to described me.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2014 by dreamloss because: how can it post itself three times. sorry.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2014 by dreamloss because: posted the last one twice

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Your right, i assumed many things, I was wrong forgive me. The information you presented displayed to me a story of a victim whom sounded like you were being used like a wash cloth dragged through emotional turmoil, that you didn't deserve the actions that I find out of personal opinion unforgivable for one human to do upon another unless malicious intent was well, intended. Were all vulnerable somewhere.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

ah it cool bro. nothing to be forgiven.

However, i did know a chick once who (she was a sweet girl, we got on well.) one night at her house we played some video games, i then got up and went to go toliet, thats when she leaps at me with a knife and pips me up against the wall, while screaming at me, telling me she is going to drain me of my blood and feed it to her children. (she didnt have any that i saw.) this was shortly before, a good friend from college told me he knew her from the last college was at. he also knew she claimed to be a vampire and had attack two other guys before me.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I remember over a decade ago surfing upon a strange site where the guy said succubi were real and no laughing joke. He put up a picture of one or two of them. She was very hot so I remembered her. A few months ago when I was surfing the Internet, I saw different pictures of the same girl. She did not look a single day older. I was thinking if I met her, I might fall under her spell. If I actually met her and she really looked exactly like her picture from over ten years ago, I might be slightly concerned. What do they say, act first and then ask questions later? That old site was actually pretty funny, a number of girls were posting on there saying they were going to hunt the guy down who posted the pics. Almost made the whole thing believable especially with all the old newspaper clippings of guys meeting hot girls and then ending up dead. He said he was on the run and that they would never find him.
edit on 14/1/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have had paralysis waking countless times ,i get fed up with people who say '' oh you were just having a dream '' .or thats just a normal thing that happens during sleep '' .BULL !!!!, its the work of evil entities as a means of intimidation or showing you whos boss .A witness i used to know, told me to use Gods name Jehovah, which i did when this happened, and it would stop immediately, later though during a paralysis i could not speak at all ,
only move my lips and just have to wait until it let me go .
I had two experiences at night where i woke up paralysed with a white figure on top of me it was a female form and white probably about 4 to 5 foot tall ,i could see no facial features, it had a skin that seemed to be like a cord pattern ,it held my left arm, which it kept swinging around, while it moved up and down on top of me, this went on for about five minutes until it disappeared and then i could move again ,this happened to me twice on different nights .
The other experience was while i was sleeping during the day after working the night before ,i was what i would call half asleep and being rolled around in my bed by two male entities ,that were fondling me touching me on the buttocks etc ,when i woke up i found that the bed had moved about a foot away from the wall .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join