It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've had Sleep paralysis since my mid teens, I've felt sensations of electricity and once it felt like finger nails were lightly scratching the souls of my feet. I have recently had a few overwhelmingly ecstatic feelings during SP. I wonder if that's where the succubus story originated and differed from the old hag or sitting elf. It isn't a dream of a girl or anything visual, just an intensely pleasurable feeling all over.

I used to use a ouija board with my sister alot when I was 12/13 years old, I wonder if that had anything to do with it

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by taibunsuu

Man, I see you are from Wilkes-Barre PA.

I bet we had the same girlfriend!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I just started searching the internet on this subject because I had a very vivid experience a few days ago. I have had what I thought were vivid sexual dreams for years. Literally for as long as I can remember. I always wrote it off as just a vivid XXX dream. I have never had the feelings that alot of people are talking about; such as the problem breathing, the cold feeling, being pinned down, the trouble waking up, never any fear or pain and I have never been sick afterward. The subject of my dreams always appeared to me as male and I can remember the body always being sexy and perfect but the face was always a blur, kinda like on TV when the face is scrambled electronically. What changed was the other night I had one of these "dreams" and this time it wasn't a man. I mean it was clearly male but it had wings and red skin and horns and I could see his face but when I woke up I couldn't remember the face clearly like the rest of the body.
So you can see where before when I thought this was just a dream this time when it was so clearly not human made me realize that this was so much more than a dream.
I have read alot of information since this happened and most I have seen says that this usually happens to single women under the age of 25. I'm 34, and married, this has been happening to me since I was a teenager. It has happened to me while I was in bed with my husband also. Recently my husband and I have been fighting and I was sleeping in an extra room in my house the night that this happened. I don't know if that is the reason that this dream was so much more vivid or maybe if this is the reason that the "thing" felt safe in showing me its true self. I have always believed in supernatural and paranormal things. So I am not surprised at this. I am just surprised that I didn't realize what it was before now.
I've read alot of other people posts about people that they have met in the light of day and dated that the believe to be a succubus/incubus.
I don't think that those people are a true succubus/incubus. The whole idea of a succubus/incubus is that it comes to you in your sleep and it is a demon/spirit.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, I've had experiences with one about 3 times in the past week but didn't realize what it was until today, and I feel both duped and sick about it. I sleep by the window where a large tree is. I have psychic abilties and can see the nature spirits around and about, and I have made friends with them. I have always believed they can crawl on you and kind of massage your body, leaving you with a relaxing feeling. I asked for this and jokingly told them that they could touch wherever they wanted, stating that with an obvious sexual overtone. To my surprise, I started feeling a subtle sensation around the head of my penis, like someone was very lightly flinging their tonque over it. I had thought it was one of the nature spirits performing an act out of love so I said 'that feels good' and actually encouraged it. It then started sucking up and down on me in a rythmic manner, but the feel was very subtle and light compared to how it is with an encounter with a human female. This repeated again the next night and then again one more time. The second time kind of freaked me out because I had the sheets covered over me and I could actually see and feel the covers going up and down as if a human female had her head there and was going to town on me. Just today it dawned on me what exactly was happening and I am mad at myself for being tricked by the demon into thinking it was somebody else. So now if it comes around again, I'll call upon the archangels to attack it, something which always works when I encounter demons. I should have known better...oh well, its a lesson learned!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Funny story. I don't want to comment on the validity of it because for all I know it was just an episode of sleep paralysis or something. Happened some time ago - definitely over a year, not sure the exact date anymore.

Anyways, back when I was desperately trying to learn lucid dreaming, I was spending a lot of time perfecting my WILD technique and, as a result, was spending a lot of time in sleep paralysis.

Once, after waking up briefly in the middle of the night, I went back to bed and found myself in sleep paralysis after a time. I was stuck in SP for a while without being able to enter any lucid dreams consciously.

Anyways, the creepy part.

I started carrying on an internal monologue with myself about how I should probably give up my WILD attempt and just go to bed normally. After a couple minutes of debating with myself and hoping against hope that I'd slip into the dream state, I was interrupted by what I can only describe as a female presence.

Out of nowhere I heard a rather authoritative (though she sounded pretty sultry as well, not gonna lie) female voice commanding, "Shut up and let me feed." This voice wasn't an actual audible voice though. It's hard to describe but I could hear it in my head. I was a little bit unnerved, given the foreign and intrusive nature of the voice.

Also, while this entity 'spoke' to me, her voice began to warp in a strange way. If I recall correctly (this was over a year ago, and the details have gotten a little fuzzy over time so I beg your indulgence) the voice deepened and she began to slow down her articulation considerably on the last couple words of the sentence. It was all very strange.

Next, I felt what I can only describe as a sort of euphoric feeling, if you will. I passed out sometime during all that hullabaloo. Didn't wake up till the next morning.

Looking back, I was kinda surprised at how calm I remained during the whole thing. Rather than freaking out I ended up laying there thinking to myself, "Oh, how strange! Is this what it's like to have your lifeforce drained?"

It was probably just some very coherent hypnagogia. But still. Creeps me out thinking about it.

For all I know it could've been my mind playing tricks. Or any manner of energetic parasite. Maybe not necessarily a demon. Wouldn't want to rule anything out though. I'm one of those people who's had a woefully small number of paranormal experiences, so this one has stuck with me.

EDIT: For the record, I don't recall any explicit sexual activity. The little bit I can remember of the actual 'act' was just a general 'good' feeling washing over my entire body. I think it may've actually been centered around my head or throat, but I can't quite remember enough to be sure.
edit on 20/6/11 by Sink the Bismarck! because: clarifying the encounter

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by taibunsuu

LOL!!!

2nd

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i don't normally post on this site, i just like checking out for news info... but i had this happen to me as well on quite a few occasions. the first time it happened, i came home exhausted from a long trip, threw my luggage on the ground and just crashed on my bed. i woke up but was unable to move or speak, but i was completely awake. I was able to feel a presence in the room and noticed that toward my thigh i felt someone grabbing me or putting their hand on me. toward the edge of the bed there it looked like someone sat down because the mattress just dipped down but no one was there.. then i felt a deep pressure on my chest, and slowly the figure of a woman became to appear. i could just tell it was evil, and she was pretty much sitting on my chest. i was too scared to see anything but i know it was all black clothes and black hair. this went on for a few minutes of me just trying to wake up and think of ways to get the presence away from me. I then asked God for help, it started to get weak.. I was literally praying for help to God , i was in tears, and i finally woke up. there were other times when i would be on my laptop and the same thing would happen, id pass out on my couch, waking up to not being able to speak/move.. this time i think i was watching TV and when i was in this paralyzed state a woman was just standing next to me breathing heavily about 2 inches away from my face... again, as soon as Gods name is mentioned this figure goes away. The times that it happened I was always debating if God was real or not, so i think it was a way of God telling me, look, ill just scare the sense into you and make you believe Im real. these creatures feed off of fear. I just told myself, if i ask God for help they'll go away... Even if they hear the word of God they'll flee, so i seriously had nothing to be scared of. Ive had things like my covers being lifted off of me and even times where i was dragged off my bed.. so i looked into prayers of what gets rid of these things. there is a guy on youtube called mrpastor77, and hes got a 10 minute prayer that is supposed to get rid of demons ad ghosts.. so i was curious and played this prayer in the area where this had happened. the 10 mins go by and no lie my mirror shook and i heard a loud scream.. no attacks had happened since. so to end this post of , God bless, and if anyone is ever in this scary situation, turn to God and hell protect you! God Bless!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Is it not a succubus if something happens while you are awake and not sleeping? Maybe I have a sexual ghost. However whether she is a ghost or succubus, she needs a whole lot more practice because I can barely feel anything. However I have occasionally seen something and have felt some kind of sucking sensation. I wasn't going to post anything on here but since someone asked. I would not say I was attacked either. However after I told one girl about something strange, she's afraid she might get attacked if she comes over to visit. I didn't know it but apparently she's had some paranormal things happen to her already. I don't sense anything evil in my house though. However there have been a few times when I felt a bit possessed and felt a bit evil. Maybe I have a ghost mistress. Is there some kind of ghost training school I can send her to?

I feel like I get drained with every girl I meet sooner or later. The ghost in my house seems pretty innocent compared to some other girls I meet. One girl I met one night made me wonder if I was having a conversation with Satan. A succubus would probably seem like a servant girl in comparison.

Oh, I just remembered, there have been a few nights where I believe succubi like to team up in teams of two girls and come after me. I can usually get rid of them easily by refusing to spend any money on them. They always seem to want to drain my wallet first before they get anywhere close to a bedroom. Now if a succubus grabs a body part first and doesn't say anything about money, that kind of succubus is extremely deceptive. I'm always wary of some strange girl who wants to take me to her place and doesn't even bother to ask for my name first. She might be wanting to drain me. Next time this happens, I will ask more questions. I hate it that these kinds of female demons strike when you seem to be weakest. I gulped down a lot of beer and had a big beer buzz hit when the one strange girl suddenly wanted to take me to her apartment. She attempted to lure me by saying I could do whatever I wanted to do to her. I did not even know her name.
edit on 25/7/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anyone who has experience this... as far as all your beliefs go, are you believers of God or non religious??

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Whoa, I didn't even think it was a big deal when it happened to me but I haven't forgotten. I was about 13, a virgin (to this day still am... unless this counts as sex
), but I remember having a wet dream... I just went with the flow but then I actually felt like I was being penetrated and it hurt a lot... I tried to wake up but I couldn't move or open my eyes, I just know I felt really uncomfortable because I know I wasn't supposed to feel pain in a dream but I did! So I started panicking, the following morning I checked to see if I was 'together' and everything seemed fine...

Come to think of it... around that time I was dealing with sleep paralysis... being reckless and stopped praying for a while...

I'm not saying that has anything to do with it but it's just something I noticed...

&& the only reason I stumbled onto this page is because I was searching for info on some show called 'Lost Girl' and this page popped up...

:S...

Now I'm a little scared... did an incubus call dibs on me first?!?!?!?!?!
edit on 4-8-2011 by glor01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've always attributed the inc/suc BS to explain pregnant nuns.
Naughty priests..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by parkerxx99

Ok so I have been doing a little research on this matter as I am in no way at all religiouse or spiritual and never really have been, never beleived in the "Paranormal", Much less hell or demons. Anyways to fully understand my story (which I wouldn't even believe myself if I hadn't experienced it) I need to start off by noting that I have been plaqued by very bizzaar voices or sounds at night time and very odd dreams in which I will find myself in the presence of supernatural beings, I usually shrugged these things off and chalked them up to my over active imagination. Anyways I have recently moved into a new apartment and my first night sleeping in my bedroom I felt the presence of a female in bed with me physically and sometimes in my actual dreams, over the course of several weeks it began to get quite intense being that I could not understand why my subconciousness would have created such a character, I have no problems with women and date quite frequently so it just didn't make much sense. Anyways I tried one night sleeping on my couch and the girl never appeared, it's only when I sleep in MY room that she will appear to me, it's almost as if she has some sort of fascination or interest in me for some unknown reason. Anyways whats really got me freaked out and even sharring this story is that tonight around 12am (I am completely seriouse when saying this and thinking about moving because of this) I woke up and looked to my window and saw what appeared to be two black feathered winga with a female body forming from the surrounding shadows in my room, before I could do anything she jumped on top of me in a straddling position, I remembered being rather embarrassed because I had my hand on my genitals (it's just how I sleep sometimes) and it was caught between my penis and her female parts as she sat on me. Other than being completely awe struck that such things as this could exist in our black and white scientific universe, I noticed her features, she was completely nude with the exception of her feathery black wings covering her breasts, her hair was long and straight with very cute bangs I might add, but what caught my eye was the two short ram like horns pertruding from her head towards the rear and her hair, it was changing through almost every color on the light spectrum, from blonde to pinkish to purple to black to pink to blue to light blue to blonde again. All this happening while she was saying something about me being off limits and how it was too much to resist to attempt to seduse me or something to that effect, and laughed afterwords bearing a set of extremely sharp teeth I would not want going down on me, but most of all made me feel as if she thought of me as some sort "play thing" she leaned closer to me and cut my effing neck with the tip of her tail (she had a f&cking tail! WTF) and tasted my blood, with a most sadistic look ive ever seen someone make (I didnt know weather to go for my 1911 in my drawer or a condom). Her skin however was so beautiful I couldnt help but lust for her, it was like poceline but you could see NO veins under the skin? Her skin looked as if I could hit and shatter her but judging by the strength with which she was holding me down this was probably not the case, it was.. Very, unatural. Just as she was leaning down to steal a kiss from me and GOD I WANTED IT (Half wanting her to bit me with those teeth too half scared she mactually might) a voice shouted MIRA or meera or this is how it sounded anyways and a disgusted look came over her face and she faded away into the darkest areas of my room, but in the door way was a hooded girl that I swear was the one from my dreams and had sensed in the bed with me the past few months, after I was through crying and just purely freaking out I tried to piece together everything that happened trying to convince myself it was a dream I just woke up from but I just dont understand a bit of what this was, I have the fu&king scratch on my neck from her tail! I don't know what to think what to do, should I effing move buy a # ton of crosses what?!?!?!?! I've never bared witness to anything like this before, any realistic help would be appreciated. I am sorry for the spelling I was just trying to get this out as fast as possible.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've been wondering if I'm a psychic vampire sucking the energy out of the ghost or succubus or whatever. I usually get more energy whenever something comes to visit usually in broad daylight. Well I do keep my curtains closed. It's been a while since I've had a visit but I've had company over too. If I am a psychic vampire, I may be sucking the energy away from others without even realizing it. Maybe energy flows back and forth like ying and yang and I'm just stuck in the middle of it all. Someone once thought what they were experiencing was a former lover from a past life that was still hanging around as a ghost. Can ghosts hang around you and possess other people you're talking to? That might explain some weird behavior of some girls I've met who suddenly acted like they had to have sex with me and they didn't even ask. I remember one girl acted weird told me to sit back and enjoy things, then a few minutes later after a song stopped playing, she was acting like she couldn't believe what she did and started threatening me if I ever told anyone what happened. She wasn't making that much of a threat though.

Just thinking. Someone told me they had a problem ghost and I sent the ghost in my house to go kick some butt in someone else's house. I don't recall hardly any ghostly activity in my house since then. The other person said she didn't notice anything getting moved around in her house since then. But that was only 2 weeks after and I haven't seen her in over a month now. hmmm. I noticed I felt strangely hungry earlier tonight.

Of course if I were to use logic, I can't prove anything. My hunger could have been caused by actual hunger. A couple of weeks ago I did encounter one girl in a bar who insisted I stick my finger somewhere I wasn't going to put it. Then she asked when we were going to hook up again. If she's not a sucubus, then I believe she is a nymphomaniac. However she didn't beg me like she once did so I just stayed in the club and partied.

Why can't a superhot girl come up to me and say the same thing one girl from out of the blue asked? That is one girl yelled at me before even introducing herself "I want to take you home to my apartment and let you do whatever you want to do to me." That sucubus had a poor approach. I was afraid it was a set up or that she might be a call girl or something. I guess if it was really a sucubus, I could have gone and had fun. I was worried it was a trick and her boyfriend would be waiting to rob me or something. Afterall I knew absolutely nothing about her. Maybe she thought she knew me. That might explain why she seemed so unafraid of me. If she was a sucubus, either she sensed I was weaker with a beer buzz just hitting me or she was a stupid sucubus thinking I would go drinking and driving and follow her home.

Just kidding. I like to be introduced to someone first and feel like I can trust someone even if she might be a succubus or nymphomaniac. Then she can get me alone.
edit on 25/12/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I've been wondering if I'm a psychic vampire sucking the energy out of the ghost or succubus or whatever. I usually get more energy whenever something comes to visit usually in broad daylight. Well I do keep my curtains closed. It's been a while since I've had a visit but I've had company over too. If I am a psychic vampire, I may be sucking the energy away from others without even realizing it. Maybe energy flows back and forth like ying and yang and I'm just stuck in the middle of it all. Someone once thought what they were experiencing was a former lover from a past life that was still hanging around as a ghost. Can ghosts hang around you and possess other people you're talking to? That might explain some weird behavior of some girls I've met who suddenly acted like they had to have sex with me and they didn't even ask. I remember one girl acted weird told me to sit back and enjoy things, then a few minutes later after a song stopped playing, she was acting like she couldn't believe what she did and started threatening me if I ever told anyone what happened. She wasn't making that much of a threat though.

Just thinking. Someone told me they had a problem ghost and I sent the ghost in my house to go kick some butt in someone else's house. I don't recall hardly any ghostly activity in my house since then. The other person said she didn't notice anything getting moved around in her house since then. But that was only 2 weeks after and I haven't seen her in over a month now. hmmm. I noticed I felt strangely hungry earlier tonight.

Of course if I were to use logic, I can't prove anything. My hunger could have been caused by actual hunger. A couple of weeks ago I did encounter one girl in a bar who insisted I stick my finger somewhere I wasn't going to put it. Then she asked when we were going to hook up again. If she's not a sucubus, then I believe she is a nymphomaniac. However she didn't beg me like she once did so I just stayed in the club and partied.

Why can't a superhot girl come up to me and say the same thing one girl from out of the blue asked? That is one girl yelled at me before even introducing herself "I want to take you home to my apartment and let you do whatever you want to do to me." That sucubus had a poor approach. I was afraid it was a set up or that she might be a call girl or something. I guess if it was really a sucubus, I could have gone and had fun. I was worried it was a trick and her boyfriend would be waiting to rob me or something. Afterall I knew absolutely nothing about her. Maybe she thought she knew me. That might explain why she seemed so unafraid of me. If she was a sucubus, either she sensed I was weaker with a beer buzz just hitting me or she was a stupid sucubus thinking I would go drinking and driving and follow her home.

Just kidding. I like to be introduced to someone first and feel like I can trust someone even if she might be a
succubus or nymphomaniac. Then she can get me alone.

Thanks for ruining Christmas and lowering my IQ by 20 points in 30 seconds.Posts and thread such as this one need to remain in the dustbin of history not brought back to the forefront.

And without further ado Milli Vanilli everybody bleeech.
edit on 25-12-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

If you don't like paranormal topics on Christmas please avoid reading about them on Christmas. I may have added a little bit of humour.

However I have experienced a dust devil forming around me and I stayed at the eye of it for over a minute while it moved with me. I have had doors open up for me 3 times in different buildings on one night and they closed behind me. They were not automatic doors and they usually take a good deal of force to open manually. I've also seen and felt something in my house recently. I can't prove anything because I haven't attempted to. I'm not scared by any of it either. As far as girls I've met acting strange, I'm unclear what went on there. You could say I believe in the paranormal. Sometimes all it seems to take is me thinking about a disaster and it happens. It's Christmas so I'm not doing that right now. I thought paranormal topics were fun to talk about. I enjoy a good ghost story as well. Very few people know for certain whether something is true or not. I myself can't be 100 percent certain if there is something in my house besides me. Could it be a past life lover? Could it be a demon? Could it be a manifestation of latent psychic powers? Could it be an energy entity that has noticed me and attached to me? I have no idea. I sometimes like to explore possibilities. Merry Christmas. If several people responded like the last poster, I would stop posting anything related to the paranormal. Apparently that would be ok with some because they don't believe in much paranormal activity. I have had others confide in me privately about paranormal activity because of doubters out there. I see the attacks on posting such things is growing. Maybe it is just an attack on mixing humour with a paranormal topic. Anyway I don't plan on posting much new on this thread unless asked now.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

so is it agreed upon in this thread that succubi/incubi all work for satan? or are they nomadic spirits

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I believe what we have here is some unexplained phenomena. I have not seen anything. I've only felt some subtle sensations. No one has proof of anything as far as I know so nothing can be decided conclusively.

I will not agree or disagree that whatever has visited me is a sucubus or a ghost. I just don't know. That means I will not agree that it is demonic as well. I could have a ghost visiting me on occasion or possibly even some female doing an out of body experience.

As far as the show Lost Girl goes, that is just a show for entertainment. I believe the creature known as a sucubus as far as the legend or myth goes however you may think of it, was that it was a demon that was cursed to suck male genitals during the night. Obviously that probably wouldn't be well received in a tv show for the masses as a method for a star of a tv show to receive power and energy. Although the tv producers remained true to that concept by the star finding a willing victim that loses power via sex. What the tv show actually shows is a loss of energy via kissing and they leave the bedroom stuff behind the scenes.

The phenomena could be related to shadow people or even another dimension. Different people may be experiencing different things.

One popular thought is that a sucubus is a demon. Tell me where there is a proof that a sucubus even exists and I'll tend to agree it could be demonic. If you can't prove the existence of something, then agreeing that something is demonic is a bit foolish in my opinion even though it appears to be a popular idea. I don't recall experiencing anything harmful to me in any way. Something demonic I think might try to hurt me one way or another.

However I won't rule out something demonic and very protective. If I merely say something about whatever is in my house visiting others even if I don't know where they live, things have happened. I didn't want to explore that because it suggests I have something very powerful watching me. One of my relatives claimed she saw Satan himself watching me at one time. I didn't see anything. My relative claimed she saw Satan and he wasn't happy. And suddenly my radio which was full of static the whole night on one station comes in loud and clear with the song "Feel Like Making Love".
edit on 24/2/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

i know how it is and i think i can relate, please send me a message if you would like to talk more cuz it sounds just like what happen to me

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 13star

Yes that happen to me once as well. now i get #ed with a pussy.. or get blow job by it O.O. But it does feel a bit good tho. at the end trying to actually ask her to revile her self to to me naked with her own body not just feeling her.

been happening quite for 3 week now. the first time got poke was when i was 10 years old, now 16 getting #ed now..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm about to head to bed.

I hope a succubus attacks me tonight.

Will post my experience tomorrow if indeed it happens.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join