It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i'm just so darn happy you said i'm a tinkerer...

Yeah, tinkerers don't take 22 years to finally understand that ESP is real. I never imagined this stuff was real, but all the science and creative pursuits in my life have never stopped strange things from happening. Also, unfortunatly I didn't astral project that night, my mistake. I was trying to piece things together and recall what had happend. Yeah, no astral projection. (No one ever said psychis were always right... although people try to use my like a magic 8-ball
)

Now that I've settled down and i understand all the strange things that have happened to me over the years, i'm glad that i'm psychic (not that it's all the special everyone is one way or another). I enjoy predicting stuff happening, and the feeling of deja vu. I enjoy my telepathic moments with my closest friends. (telepathy is not direct conversation) And relying on my intuition, which has helped me understand what happens after I'll die.

It's not that I just go solely on what i think alone, that'd be idiotic. I talk with others to see if there's any validity in the things i believe. I've never figured out my visions, but you know what? They're some of the most unique things i've experienced. I've started practicing psychic healing on myself. I think i found my 3rd eye the other day. Do you know why they call it the third eye? Because it feels like there's another eyeball! Heh heh, it's an odd sensation... I've even discovered that I do know one of the exit methods for astral projecting.

Why wouldn't i want to astral project? I wouldn't want to have the freedom to move about as i please? I hope to some day. If not, there's enough other psychic experiences for me to enjoy the rest of my life.

I was told once that talking about psychic abilities limits your potential. Bull. EVERYONE is capable of these things and it's no secret or concern to me. Hell i'll never convince the entire planet that it's not hooplah, but it's not my obligation to.

I've met some of the nicest people out of learning this stuff is real. I've grown physically, emotionally, spiritually, and even made contact with my etheral self, all because I finally stopped ignoring things that have happend to me. So just because my first sexual experience was a succubus, it's no reason to run from this stuff. It hasn't been all good, but it hasn't been the worst thing to happen to a punk kid like me.

Toodles

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Never was sexually"attacked".However I was attacked by a Hag one time.
I awoke with her choking me while sitting on my chest.I threw her off,she scattered like dust and vanished.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know this was posted a long time ago, but I felt the need to point out that these definitions of incubus and succubus are questionable. I was taught that a succubus is a human female with no soul but a demon instead. The incubus is supposed to be the male equivalent. In other words, a person with a lifelong demon posession. Some believe these people are real.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I had never heard of these things till my husband and I moved into our new house 6 months ago. It has occurred on 6 different occasions, each time it has been when my husband is out of town. What happens is that I am normally awaken at night and my legs are spread and there is a warming sensation between them. The first time I thought I thought it was just a sex dream. When it happened again I told my husband he had a priest bless our house after that it occurred 4 more times and was more intense. He has not gone out of town since the last time and I am worried about what will happen when he does.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jenglln232]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jenglln232]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been trying to figure out something that happened to me a few years ago when I was about 20. I've been googling under ghost/spirit lovers, ghost sex, et al. to see if anybody else has had these experiences.

"Succubus/incubus" started showing up in my searches, and through that, this thread and the subsequent ATS website... so I thought I'd post my experience here... just in case it helps anybody, since my experience may be a little unique.

While I was in college, I stayed overnight at a friend's house. Her father was a professor at the college and it was actually his house, but he was going to be out of town and she didn't like to be alone in the house. She thought it was haunted. And since I'm gay there wasn't an issue with her father letting me stay the night with his daughter.

She considered herself a psychic and, at the time, I had a somewhat ambivalent outlook on the paranormal. She was fun, extroverted, bubbly. I wasn't.

She gave me a choice to sleep on the couch or in the guest bedroom. She didn't like that bedroom because she thought that it was some kind of portal... she said that it was very uncomfortable for her to be in the room. I pointed out that right outside the window was where their electricity came to the house from the utility lines. I was vaguely aware of EM field exposure and figured her issues was just an effect from them. I went ahead and took the bedroom.

Sometime during the night, I became aware of an unclothed man of about 30 at the end of the bed. He was gorgeous beyond belief. And there was no attacking or raping... no sense of malevolence or evil. There was no forcing. Just an incredible, passionate lovemaking experience from what felt like a very real and attentive man.

Even though it seemed so real, I now know that I must've been in semi-dream state. No matter how beautiful... you're going to freak out at a stranger showing up at your bedside and obviously ready to really get to know you.

After we climaxed, he was gone. And I was wide awake. His arms were gone from around me, his weight was gone from the bed and me, and my arms holding nothing, but still out and fastened around in the position from holding him.

For about 3 days afterwards my throat was extremely sore. Strep throat sore. Which would make sense if this had been some kind of paralysis. But I did have to breathe through my nose, because he had his tongue down throat. And I remember that I breathed in some of his moustache hair in my mouth when he started kissing me. So I was breathing. I was able to hold my arms out and around him... so I wasn't paralyzed. My face had some minor stubble burns from his cheek, which could have been caused by EMFs. But I'm not particularly sensitive to EMFs.

I've never had a dream/sleep paralysis/nocturnal emission/experience like this again. Although I have experienced sleep paralysis since then... the experiences between the two were very much different... and yes, my experiences with sleep paralysis were very frightening. This. It was not frightening.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There's very little concrete evidence on the web to support true accounts of encounters with succubi.

Concrete evidence of true accounts is not something you really get too often for paranormal. It's more on your own experience and what your feelings tell you what happened and what didn't happen. Normally if my imagination isn't working too well, like imagining a picnic and it turns out boring, i just change the channel; add fireworks or something. That's the difference between seeing something and "imagining". The channel doesn't change when you want it to, and it's not of your own thoughts. Hell, you didn't even turn on the tv technically.

A succubus or incubus at this point for me seems more like a category, rather than a demon. I'm not sure anymore if they're "demons" or just human spirits that are looking for action in the afterlife without proper motives. I only saw what my encounter looked like afterwards via a mental image of the face. She wasn't too pretty but yeah, it's not like i'd say she was ugly per sey.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've been floating around on ATS for a while now but this made me sign up.

I think I might have been attacked by one before, A few months ago I split from my bf and was really cut up about it, you know crying to sleep, slopping around the house in PJs, crying to friends I would give anything to have him back, the full bridget jones. Anyway, one night as I was drifting off I dreamed that my ex-bf was climbing into my bed. This would never happen because He would never have drove at night to come and see me without shouting ahead.

So 'he' climbed into my bed, and we started to have sex, and it was, not wanting to sound crude, frogging amazing, but it soon stopped being and started hurting, with biteing and scratching and being forcefully held down, which was weird because I've got a high pain threshold, and he'd always been a gentle giant.

I started to thrash about in my dream and screaming, and I woke up with bite marks on my breast and neck, scratchs up my arms and my wrists acheing, which turned into bruises the next day. I swear I feel like I'm going mad the more I think about it, because I've never hurt myself in a dream before, and I can safely say, that isn't a dream I want to repeat. Ever.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by parkerxx99
If you have been attacked by a succubus or incubus please post the story about you being attacked in this topic. By the way a succubus is a demon in female form who has sexual intercourse with men in their sleep, and an Incubus is a demon in male from who has sexual intercourse with women in their sleep. Usally their victims are people ages range from 8-25, but they have been known to have sexual intercourse with people over 25.

Oh yes, my second wife was definitely a sex demon. She held me powerless while conceiving two children and then afterward, she took the house, the garage, the TV, the stereo, the car... a lot of my money and even my old pet German Shepard.

This is a true story!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

sounds like you got screwed there, no pun intended. Least you've still got your soul, aren't they meant to drink it or something?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It would seem so a long time ago. I was at Treasure Island in San Francisco and one of the men in the barracks claimed to be a Satanist living with his wife and girlfriend. He was giving them away for free to anyone he saw and than would tell them they would have to pay him to get rid of them. Not much just $25. He was doing a booming business in returns

That night SOMETHING came to me in my room in the guise of a beautiful woman. They did not come through the door and they did not leave by the door. I do not believe I was asleep. I managed to get rid of it myself. The next day when I say the man again he came over to me and asked "Where did I learn to do that? He had never had a demon so angry." I just turned and left. I didn't see him again after that nor have I had an experience like that again.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
It would seem so a long time ago. I was at Treasure Island in San Francisco and one of the men in the barracks claimed to be a Satanist living with his wife and girlfriend. He was giving them away for free to anyone he saw and than would tell them they would have to pay him to get rid of them. Not much just $25. He was doing a booming business in returns

That night SOMETHING came to me in my room in the guise of a beautiful woman. They did not come through the door and they did not leave by the door. I do not believe I was asleep. I managed to get rid of it myself. The next day when I say the man again he came over to me and asked "Where did I learn to do that? He had never had a demon so angry." I just turned and left. I didn't see him again after that nor have I had an experience like that again.

WOW

never heard of a demon being whored out before

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Um well.. mine wasn't sexual.. but i was paralyzed once in my sleep.. i woke up because i heard a high pitch scream, so i instantly woke up thinking someone was hurt in my house. but i couldn't move or speak.. i tried and tried and tried but nothing.. eventually i gave up and went to sleep. and a bit later i woke up again and was able to move. still freaks me out today.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I do not believe in succubus or incubuss'. I'm 27 years old.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I wish!

Any way I can attract one?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by donquad2001

Please tell me you got her some help in form of a priest, pastor, or other religious?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am a gay male but I was 'raped' several times by an Incubus from around the age of 10 or so, it used to happen in a 2 or 3 night series mainly in the Winter then it started to happen about every 3 months, but always accompanied by a terrifying sleep paralasis with the only part of my body I can move is my left ankle and my eyes, and sometimes part of my neck can move.

I was scared out of my gourd the first time it happened as a little boy, but by the time I was 21 or so, I thought, what the heck, might as well lay back and enjoy it. His body was much larger and thicker/denser than mine (a very heavy large humanoid male with thick blotchy purple-brown and green skin, with three claw like fingers covered in a kind of cold sweat. I tried to get a look at him a couple of times when I could move my neck and eyes, and I did see his arms (he had human muscle tissue shape, but VERY thick like a giant Russian wrestler, but that odd skin colouring, and then the three fingers with claw like nails which usually scratched me in three parallel lines on my side and on my arms and thighs when I wake up..not always though..and sometimes I have the scratches, but no conscious memory of 'him'.

He only attacks when I am lying in bed barefoot on my stomach with my left elbow out and my fist of the same left arm placed under my chin; Why I do not know-- I find myself automatically falling into ' the position' as if he is willing me to lay that EXACT way when I am falling asleep, and feeling the sensation of 'paralysis' coming on. The entity or whatever it is seems to like me to be afraid (he feeds on the Fear Energy to excite him sexually) and also I get the strong sense of 'jealousy' like he want to possess me and not share me with others. Very weird, but that is the vibe I get when he is on my back. His 'Sessions' last only about 20 minutes and he 'evaporates', generally when the fear energy dissapates and I start to relax. Generally he tends to lick me behind my ears. The penetration is not generally very deep, about maybe 5 inches. He often struggles to get his hips set just right, and often 'misses' the mark in his thrusting before re-adjusting--which is a heavy 'heave' of his weight, generally.

I heard 'him' speak only a couple of times, and I thought it sounded Arabic, but I asked someone in our office what the phrase meant, a girl from Ankhara overheard me and immediately turned red, then ghost white, and put her hands on her mouth, telling me that what I said was filthy-- and that it was in a Turkish dialect from 'the mountains' i.e. not city slicker talk. That was 5 years ago, and I have only had sporadic encounters with the 'Sultan' since then...maybe three times a year--with me ALWAYS in the same position when it starts. I try to avoid that position, but I find myself falling into place unconsciously--then it is too late, he's on top of me breathing that heavy breathing and grunting sound.

Still happens--and I'm 50 years old now---that Turk-Monster never gives up !

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Okay...have you ever tried to fight it? Like I guess its different for you because you can't get knocked up with Satan's baby or anything, but...wow. You're not like running to a priest or anything?

Sidebar. Would you if you were female? Like would you have that fear of becoming pregnant? Or is it more ephemeral?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi, a fortiori--

The problem is I can't fight 'him' when he's on top of me since I cannot really move with the near total paralysis, especially since 'his' thick-dense body weight is so great, and even breathing is hard since I can't get full breaths (one of the worst aspects of having a heavy thick sweaty weight on me during these 'events' which used to make me wretched until I learned to breath slower and shallower). Also the Big Guy does not exactly seem 'evil' per se, just the following :

a. desperate
b. possessive as if he 'knows' who I am from a previous life or something c. has the perfect right to do to me what he is doing whenver he can
d. is kind of a 'male control freak', since he wants me to be in the exact same position each time without variations
e. lonely, as if he is incarcerated, and only gets out once in a while, i.e. not part of a team of sex-daemons or anything...this one is definitely a lone ranger and
f. definitely profound sadness is the emotion I am feeling from him, as if he is out of his mind with long term grief as if someone has just about broken his heart.
g. possibly on one level, 'he' seems to be afraid of my rejecting him or pushing him off (if only I could, maybe he knows that there is a way...hmmm...) and also knows 'his time is short' since he can only manifest in our dimension for less than 20 minutes at a time before he 'evaporates' into very thin air.

So I have come (over the past several years) to pity this very large lost male entity on one level, despite the fact that his / its energy is 'selfish' in the sense that he does not seem to have anything at all like a 'love' emotion, just 'raw maleness', which is hard to define exactly, he just does what he does as if to say, 'this belongs to me, and there is nothing you can do....'

Very weird and very persistent is the way I have come to view this whole thing...but ultimately apart from a few scratches, nothing has ever hurt me, i.e. physically, so I never thought to ask for help....just let him do his thing then leave me alone, as they say !

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssjdave
Wasn't a succubus a character from an episode of South Park?

Yea ...it is based on " myth" though...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I thought these were invented by priests to explain the
pregnancy of nuns..Catch my drift?

haha..nice

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join