It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My dad has been attacked by a succubus, it was my mother, he was drunk, and passed out.. she had snuck in a window and had intercourse with him while he was asleep, and thats how I was concieved... as so what my grandmother told me before she died 2 years ago. and also, my aunt's mother in law said once, that my dad would have 3 children, all boy's, and they all would be stair steps... and that's what happened.. isn't that weird?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Somehow the sleep paralysis thing makes more sense to me. Random demons hopping about in peoples beds all the time seems a little hard to believe, unless, like someone else said, that person invited them there.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hehe . . .

Accusations of being a succubus are usually metaphroic or symbolic. I've dated succubi before . . . expensive tastes, great in bed, but lots of issues. Well, you know the type.

Back to Sleep Paralysis. It's a PROVEN medical condition. I used to have it, still do now, but VERY rarely. It can be fun, sometimes, but the first few times can really freak you out. It's basically this:

When you "fall asleep", your brain sends a signal to the rest of your body, forcing your body to paralyze . . .how long this lasts I'm not sure. It always happens as you go to sleep, but you are not aware of it, because your brain and body are in sync. Well, with sleep paralysis, your brain sends this signal to your body too early. So, you're bascially awake, but you can't move. Sometimes a person wakes up in this state. In any event, it has something to do with the synchronization of your brain and body in the context of sleep.

Hehe . . .look it up for a less muddled explanation.

As far as the "demons" go . . . . those are just hallucinations - symptoms of sleep paralysis. You can't actually be harmed, and even though you'll be unable to move for a period of time, you'll come out of it naturally. If you're really freaked, then jsut concentrate hard on moving a finger, and that should do the trick. Worked for me all the time. Otherwise, don't worry.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've dealt with them a while back. It seems as though once I identified what was happening, the experiences stopped.

These demons do not have to be invited. The pray on human desire just like any other demon exept they want in on the action and cannot incarnate.

They invade when you are most vulnerable which is sleep which is also when you can be dragged to another plane. Paralysis is part of it as they want you to stay put while they basically rape you. If you wake up then you disappear from the plane. Wet dreams can be explained by this as well since you have done the act and the end result is "wet" when you awake.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I hope none of you actually believe in this.............you don't right?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
back when i was married in 1990 my wife kind of went off the deep end mentally and tell me she was being raped by demons in her sleep.we were separated at the time and i think think much of it until one night i slept with her because i was too tired to drive home.during the middle of the night the bed shaking woke me up and she was bucking wildly and screamed and woke up .she immediately turned on the light and told me a demon was sodomizing her and i checked and her anus was bleeding and looked as though the way it was shaped if something had just been pulled out of it.we stayed up the rest of the night and to this day i dont go anywhere near her,havent since that night.true story.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by meleva
I hope none of you actually believe in this.............you don't right?

I do....Well I hope its true....
. Anyway I've experienced Incubus before but that was at a concert meh they make good music.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hey, pick up the book. "The Terror That Comes in the Night," by the Folklorist Dr. David J. Hufford. He covers all of these types of experiences, he refers to these experiences as "the Old Hag," "night riddings" "Elf Pressings," in German they are called "Albdruchen," or Elf Pressings. There are hundreds of years of documented experiences of this nature.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssjdave
Wasn't a succubus a character from an episode of South Park?

yes. that was a funny episode.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ya once and it vage and anyways she seemed hot and after that i walk up and i was wet. not sure but i felt happy and scared i cant belive i lost my virginiity to a demon

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Roberto Flores]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
hook me up with one. I won't mind it. I'd actually like it. I hear they are hot. Bring 'em on, they can bring their friends too

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dont you hate when you try to have an actual thread about a paranormal phenomenon and then 90% of the people just come in to say something they THINK is witty.

Incubus/succubus goes way back, even into and well before the middle ages. Usually the incubus or succabus is accompanied by a dark figure.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A man by the name of Skinner in the FBI once reported that his wife and a one night stand were attacked by a succubus. I think it was actually an agent he had looking into it for him that came up with the Succubus theory.

It's a good question. I have not heard of any stories involving an actual succubus. It's a subject that is not touched on and would make for good research.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Happened to me once, but it felt more playful than evil... It was really weird though. At first I thought it had been a female friend of mine who had come in the room and started messing with me, but then I realized that I was paralyzed and nobody else was in the room. A few minutes later I came out of it... but could have sworn there was a presence there.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Does my little sister's soon to be ex-husband's married witchy girlfriend count?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I posted something in the paranormal section a good while back about a reaccuring dream that I was having (which iv stopped having by the way since I moved out of the house I was living in) and some people suggested that it was an incubus/sucubus (forget which one exactly). Ill try to find the article and you can make your own conclusion.

EDIT:: I found the article of the dreams I was having.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Delirious]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by parkerxx99
If you have been attacked by a succubus or incubus please post the story about you being attacked in this topic. By the way a succubus is a demon in female form who has sexual intercourse with men in their sleep,

I wish..............................................

no here

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i believe these incubi, sucubi, physcic vampires (night time attacks) and hag attacks are done by the same thing. they all seem to happen the same. paralasis (cant spell) and then pressure on the chest. wether this is something in a humans mind that causes it or a creature i dont know but i believe all these things are one in the same just called by diffrent names.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've never been "attacked" because they don't exist.

However, I did have a wierd sleep paralysis episode where I felt like a woman was on top of me having sex with me. It was the only time I've ever felt a sensation like that while having a sleep paralysis episode.

I did have one other instance where I felt like someone was spooning with me. However, as I came too I realized it was just how pillows had been laying against my back.

By the way, most people experiance sleep paralysis in the age group you mentioned with most episodes hitting in the late teens and into the early twenties.

There was a point when I was 24 and 25 where I had episodes almost once a week. I'm not 26, I'll be 27 in October, and haven't had an episode in several months. They tend to just stop, abpruptly, at least with regular occurance.

Let me know if that was any help.

-O

[edit on 13-3-2005 by The Big O]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

the next morning i woke up and thought nothing of the dream until i looked into the bathroom mirror. On my neck i had a Hickie. it was very noticable and very red. Ive told friends and family about it and they always say, you probably did it yourself.

If your family believes you can actually give yourself a hickie on the neck than you must have lips that can french kiss a moose.

Got any pictures of yourself? I'd like to see that

Love and light,

Wupy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join