It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mf_luder

No NO NO! You are "WRONG"...In hindu Rituals we have effective remedy against Incubus and succubuses or practically anything and you CAN GET RID OF IT 100% as i did it. . I am an example. i did that blood rituals of succubus summoning to test to know if it real or just imaginary..and i payed the prize, i wrote letter to lilith as mentioned in the forum , took a drop of blood hesitantly and burn't the paper..i was shocked to see that the paper got burn't with a sound "boom" and the flame looked vigorous and that instant i started to feel little bit scared... I started getting tingles , touches , haunting dreams sometimes it used to get personal, something running around my bed at night and even in morning, then smell of sulfur , weird licks on my ribs , smell of lizard , feel of something crawling inside my stomach moving to my genitals then to my lungs blocking my wind pipe in my throat area, felt like vomits etc etc ....But i got rid of this thing completely.. I did not go for any exorcism nor house cleansing rituals etc.... we just Did one puja called "Sudarshna-homam" in the begining that's all, and after that for 3 months my mother gave me a simple ritual to be done in our puja-room every tuesday and Friday using lemon , Red-turmeric-powder (KUMKUM) , Camper (KARPOOR), coconut, minimum 3 Bananas , Beetle-nuts(SUPARI) , Pan-Leaves 2-3 , in the evening hours in-between 6.30 (time of sunset)pm to 7.30 pm..At the end of this ritual you have to throw the lemon in some-four-corner-street at-least before 10.30PM and wash your feet, face and hand with water before getting back into your main-gate of home-premises(compound) This ritual will make your body , mind and soul, immune against the touches of spiritual world or spirit it will create an aura and will parcel the demon back where it has to go, within 3 months but you will get satisfactory results within 4 such rituals itself.

Followed by the above Rituals i was chanting for 8 minutes (108 bead) everyday, you have to wake up early morning before atleast 1 hrs to sun-ruse bathe cleanse your body etc etc then at the time of Sun-rise you need to stand under the sun and observe the sun and meditate on the sun by closing your eyes by shutting it with ur palms and allow tiny space and watch the sun....here you will see Rainbows... in 15 minuted you will see rainbow from sun flowing towards you and through-you and inwards-you! remember sun will banish and destroy any-kind of evil-impediments , no evil can stand the sight of sun!. this you have to do every-day morning! and in the evening and morning we have to do some meditation in addition to "divert your mind" by focusing on a flame and when you close your eyes you should be able to see the flame inside your mind....it will take some time it requires practice ...initially when i used to close my eyes i could only see evil images but finally every thing went of soon and today it's been 6 years and now im free form all entities and safe and happy leading my normal life.. All entities left of in just 3-4th month back in time..

I will tell you something and that is a fact! , if you follow christianity and bible the victim will only suffer most and will finally end up only in mental hospital... They don't know what is god! how can god be jealous? ..Please, if there are no cure for possession in your religion then don't think it is same EVERYWHERE...Eastern Religions is the best! BTW hinduism is not a religion , it is a way of life! the word "hindu" was only assumed and derived by the Muslim invaders who invaded india once back in time.... in Actual hinduism consists of set of principles to live life peacefully and there is no ass-whopping words such as "if you don't follow this you will burn in hell" OR nobody will force you to follow hinduism! ..it is called "Sanathna-Dharma" ( A way of Life through non-violence) rest assured we can make any evil keel down Or if need be it can be pinned and subdued forever! (Banished)..God never asked mankind to follow any religion!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was almost raped by a male ghost, and found out who he was a few days later! I am a gay man living in Palm Springs, CA in a small 6 apartment building surrounding a pool, all of us gay. I had recently moved in and had just crawled into bed, laying on my stomach. Just as I was almost all the way asleep, I felt my blanket being pulled back and a naked man climb up on top of me. The weight of his body woke me up all the way and my first thought was, "Wait, I don't have anyone coming over!" My eyes flew open and I rolled over, throwing the man off me and the bed and onto the ground. He stood up, tall and slender, hairy, short and curly dark haired man with a 70's mustache, appeared to be mid-50's-ish. He looked at me and smiled, and then disolved and disappeared right in front of me. It didn't overly freak me out because i have had about a half-dozen experiences with ghosts in the past, nothing ever bad, but nothing ever this weird either! I then got up, went into the courtyard and smoked a cigarette to calm down, think about it for a minute and then crawled back into bed and went to sleep.
A few days later I was sitting in the courtyard speaking with one of the older, long term residents when a different neighbor walked past us followed closely by the EXACT guy from a few nights before! That DID freak me out as they just walked past, smiled and waved at us and went into his apartment. I remember being frozen, not able to breathe, and just staring wide eyed at them.
My older neighbor then asked me, "Want to know something weird about his new boyfriend?" My mind just started spinning, WHAT THE # IS WEIRD ABOUT HIM?!?!? IS HE REAL!?! YOU SAW HIM TOO?!?!? THAT MAN CAN DISAPPAREAR?!?! WHAT THE #!?!?!" But I was too shocked to say anything and just stared at him. He proceeded, "His new boyfriend is the SPITTING image of his dead partner. Yeah, he has a whole shrine set up to the guy in his apartment."

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: parkerxx99

Does my ex-wife count???

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I had one experience that I cannot explain nor can I say I've ever felt like something like that ever has happened before or after. I'm sure you know about what they say about Lilith and how she attacks newborns as well as how lonely men are targets to make them drop their seed. Call it folklore or fact it's up to you. When I was leaving state and went back to the state I was born I was there for a period of time and maybe it was stress or imagination but it was crazy I was sleeping and had a dream like something was seducing me and at the point I was about to give into what was in my dream it physically felt like something was trying to pull my soul through my pelvic region. I can't explain the feeling better than that and it was real.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HDFicken
I was almost raped by a male ghost, and found out who he was a few days later! I am a gay man living in Palm Springs, CA in a small 6 apartment building surrounding a pool, all of us gay. I had recently moved in and had just crawled into bed, laying on my stomach. Just as I was almost all the way asleep, I felt my blanket being pulled back and a naked man climb up on top of me. The weight of his body woke me up all the way and my first thought was, "Wait, I don't have anyone coming over!" My eyes flew open and I rolled over, throwing the man off me and the bed and onto the ground. He stood up, tall and slender, hairy, short and curly dark haired man with a 70's mustache, appeared to be mid-50's-ish. He looked at me and smiled, and then disolved and disappeared right in front of me. It didn't overly freak me out because i have had about a half-dozen experiences with ghosts in the past, nothing ever bad, but nothing ever this weird either! I then got up, went into the courtyard and smoked a cigarette to calm down, think about it for a minute and then crawled back into bed and went to sleep.
A few days later I was sitting in the courtyard speaking with one of the older, long term residents when a different neighbor walked past us followed closely by the EXACT guy from a few nights before! That DID freak me out as they just walked past, smiled and waved at us and went into his apartment. I remember being frozen, not able to breathe, and just staring wide eyed at them.
My older neighbor then asked me, "Want to know something weird about his new boyfriend?" My mind just started spinning, WHAT THE # IS WEIRD ABOUT HIM?!?!? IS HE REAL!?! YOU SAW HIM TOO?!?!? THAT MAN CAN DISAPPAREAR?!?! WHAT THE #!?!?!" But I was too shocked to say anything and just stared at him. He proceeded, "His new boyfriend is the SPITTING image of his dead partner. Yeah, he has a whole shrine set up to the guy in his apartment."
Ty

Damn dude call scooby foo cause his paranormal man is trying to rape other dudes. Freaky. That story is to scary to be fake lol. I suggest you move and don't Talk about it. If you do his late partner may attach or attack you.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

That sounds more like a Jezebel spirit to me and every man she has had and spit out has been an ahab enabling her until the finances run dry and then she moves on.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I thought these were invented by priests to explain the
pregnancy of nuns..Catch my drift?

yeah but you got it kind of backwards. kinky nuns!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mf_luder

I need your help.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: comeoutofthewell
This is terrible advice. God is a jealous God and that has been known for such a long time. They know of him.

(post by Blissman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: parkerxx99
If you have been attacked by a succubus or incubus please post the story about you being attacked in this topic. By the way a succubus is a demon in female form who has sexual intercourse with men in their sleep, and an Incubus is a demon in male from who has sexual intercourse with women in their sleep. Usally their victims are people ages range from 8-25, but they have been known to have sexual intercourse with people over 25.

Does this not strike anyone else as somebody just fishing for smut?

(post by Blissman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: astrocreep

Something tells me we all doinked the same lady

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Once I was peering out my window on a cold chilly night. I live in Alaska so chilly might be an understatement for some.......just sayin. Also if I'm being truly honest I was smoking weed and blowing the smell outside since this was before it was legal and my roommate wasn't exactly cool with it. I've smoked weed for years and I wasn't smoking new stuff and I never been so high I could come up with this # just so we are VERY clear. I think I even had a blanket over my head because it was THAT cold. ANYWAYS as I turned from the window I felt very different I mean VERY different. The air changed, it was different, it was think, like heavy, and hard to breathe. Instantly I not only felt something was watching me but I felt something was in the room with me. I manage to get myself on the bed but I panicked and I jumped of the bed and started to pace back and forth trying to gasp and catch my breath. Also I felt I was on the verge of orgasm and I mean hardcore full body orgasm. I turned on youtube and started to chant this chant to try to not loose sight of myself and succumb to the will of whatever was in the room with me. In my mind I saw I knew it was toying with me and having its fun, so I fought it. I was its muse and it wanted to see how far I would go I guess but I felt it was kinda laughing at me like I was just a stupid ignorant human. At that moment I knew I was outta my league. I even prayed but to no avail (but I have my own thoughts as to why I was unprotected because I usually I do feel protected when I pray) It was the strongest spiritual feeling of presence I have EVER felt and I do have other spiritual encounters, but not like this! I felt controlled. It seemed like it lasted FOREVER but it was probably just minutes. I never did allow it to take my body completely but I felt had it gone on any longer it would have, so it was pretty intense. Nope I do not tell this story to ANYONE.......don't think it really fits any conversations I usually have.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iLoGiCViZiOnS

What did you feel left you unprotected as you prayed this time?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was dreaming about some sort of seductress and i looked down and she had reptilian looking demon feet. If we only knew the true form of these spirits that lure us into giving them our sexual energy, we would never F#$% ourselves (masturbate) ever again.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I went down the rabbit hole and I shouldn't have.......when you go looking for certain information sometimes you find it and wish you wouldn't have.......I was left unprotected like a fish flopping ouside its bowl......out of its element and left to squirm and gasp for air as it were......this is just my feelings on the matter. I am still a very curious person but honestly I am very happy with the simple life and there are things out there that my human brain is just not ready for, and you know what? I am perfectly okay with that!

edit on 26-11-2017 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iLoGiCViZiOnS

Thank you, I totally understand.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Im surprised this thread hasnt been closed for T&Cs violation

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yes.

new topics