It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody been attacked by a succubus/incubus?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you have been attacked by a succubus or incubus please post the story about you being attacked in this topic. By the way a succubus is a demon in female form who has sexual intercourse with men in their sleep, and an Incubus is a demon in male from who has sexual intercourse with women in their sleep. Usally their victims are people ages range from 8-25, but they have been known to have sexual intercourse with people over 25.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
does getting attacked by a psychic vampire help?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
no, I don't believe so. Very strange, never really heard of this.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah I have. Its called a wet dream, I just hope to god it wasnt an Incubus

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In less sophisticated days, these "entities," explained away many a misdeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i'm with grady on this one. Modern medicine has explained away most of these happenings. although i could begin to believe it to happen to someone that dabbles in the occult and pretty much invited a demon to invade them.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I once had a girlfriend who was a succubus. God she was evil. But so sexy. Man I hate her. Dang I want her back.

Freaking demons.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i know a guy who was a incubus.it was freaked out. hewas cool though. him, that is, not the demon

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I married one and divorced her twice. She literaly destroyed me inside and out. Financially, spiritually and just about any "ally" you can think of. She destroyed at least 7 men since I met her in 92. She still has some power over me as I still talk with her on the phone when she calls. By all rights I should hate her.

She is so beautiful. Having sex with her is insane. Its unlike any other woman. She melts your soul.

I have a wonderful girlfreind right now and I am still tempted. Its sick really.

The last four men she was with that I know of were all put in jail at some point, bankrupted and lost extreemly affluent jobs. Before me there was more she destroyed its insane, yet to spend time with her you don't since that she has malisous intent at all.

Its a good thing I was in the military as it kept me somewhat disciplined and I was able to survive 8 years without totaly destroying my life.

She sucks you dry and destroyes everyhting around you. ALl the while your mindlessly happy untill she is done with you. It is scary and they exist.

X

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I married one and divorced her twice. She literaly destroyed me inside and out. Financially, spiritually and just about any "ally" you can think of. She destroyed at least 7 men since I met her in 92. She still has some power over me as I still talk with her on the phone when she calls. By all rights I should hate her.

She is so beautiful. Having sex with her is insane. Its unlike any other woman. She melts your soul.

I have a wonderful girlfreind right now and I am still tempted. Its sick really.

The last four men she was with that I know of were all put in jail at some point, bankrupted and lost extreemly affluent jobs. Before me there was more she destroyed its insane, yet to spend time with her you don't since that she has malisous intent at all.

Its a good thing I was in the military as it kept me somewhat disciplined and I was able to survive 8 years without totaly destroying my life.

She sucks you dry and destroyes everyhting around you. ALl the while your mindlessly happy untill she is done with you. It is scary and they exist.

X

maybe you should focus on the parts of a woman above the waist.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

X

Damn Dude!

Behold the Power of "insert female genitalia" here.

I actually know the kind of woman that you talk about. I had a similar yet less powerfull instance. A fiery red-head, damn them, damn them all...

Oh God, they are so fine.....

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Another thread on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Succubus and incubus experiences are caused by sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnapompic hallucinations.

watarts.uwaterloo.ca...

My succubi was a grey. There was a sexual undertone, but she seemed to be a bit coy. Terrifying fun!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes i've had an encounter before when i was around 18 years old

Like most hormone driven teens, it wasnt unusual for me to have sex dreams. but one night i had a sex dream with some older female who i didnt know. she had black hair, in her 30's. unlike other sex dreams, this one was very Lucid and very real.
the next morning i woke up and thought nothing of the dream until i looked into the bathroom mirror. On my neck i had a Hickie. it was very noticable and very red. Ive told friends and family about it and they always say, you probably did it yourself. I had always joked and said it was probably an succubus.
who knows though.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wasn't a succubus a character from an episode of South Park?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

X

Sounds like someone I lived with once�

SP

[edit on 10/2/2004 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Wasn't a succubus a character from an episode of South Park?

Yeah, tried to suck Chef's life dry. But that one was real. And a damn hippy.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

X

Whoa Dude! Thats Jacked Up! I mean, we've all had spouses or girlfriends who've been something close but your's takes the cake. My ex has only destroyed 2 other guys like that after me..but I was lucky. I saw an opening and took it..and never looked back. The guy she went to after me ran into my current spouse of 10 years and after that long, he had yet to recover financially and emotionally. He told her how the whole family was one big group of con artists. The only way I got out was that directly after it, I left town and stayed gone until she had given up and found someone else. She ran down my friends and family looking to wreak a little more havok but I had told them to to deny knowing where I was. After 10 plus years, it stilll feels good to be away from them. I held my ground and walked away with a few dollars and no debt after I gladly paid for the divorce as fast as I could write the damn check.

Likewise, there are men out there the same way. I know someone who was/is involved with one. To me and everyone else, he's a greasy little bastard but to her, he's it. He won't work, won't provide for her or any of the other women he frequents. Her just moves in when he has no place else to go, spends all her money, pawns all her stuff, then he's off as soon as the next woman falls under his spell. He's in jail half the year and has even used her as his scapgoat to get out. In all aspects, the guys a loser but he lives a better life than any guy I know. Most would call him a "Playa" but theres nothing playful about the aftermath of his influence...and the crazy thing is...everytime he comes back to her with the"I'm changing my life and going straight" story, she buys it. I know this guy is an incubus because being around him is strange. There is a air thats just not right about him.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Succubi/Incubi are the result of a condition known as Sleep Paralysis. It is a quirky neurological condition. Nothing serious. About 2-3% of the population have it. Doesn't do much more than freak you out a bit if you don't know what it is. Can't harm you phyisically or anything. It comes and goes, usually.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
does it count if you've been accused of being a succubus?

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I thought these were invented by priests to explain the
pregnancy of nuns..Catch my drift?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join