It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EQ in Indonesia predicted by a GLP user on March 22?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As the title says. See for yourself

There will be a MEGA EARTHQUAKE to hit Indonesia soon caused by HAARP to suppress the mass protests against corruption and rising oil prices

Two reasons:

Indonesia wants to buy IRANIAN OIL.

Mass protests are currently happening in Indonesia against corruption and rising oil prices.

The solution?

A Mega Earthquake could hit Indonesia in the near future caused by HAARP to further suppress the mass protests and benefit the oil and bankster cabal agenda.

Is there any possibilty that it was already known back then because of some officially available data on EQ risks?Or are EQs really that common there? Don't shoot the messenger guys...!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
As the title says. See for yourself

There will be a MEGA EARTHQUAKE to hit Indonesia soon caused by HAARP to suppress the mass protests against corruption and rising oil prices

Two reasons:

Indonesia wants to buy IRANIAN OIL.

Mass protests are currently happening in Indonesia against corruption and rising oil prices.

The solution?

A Mega Earthquake could hit Indonesia in the near future caused by HAARP to further suppress the mass protests and benefit the oil and bankster cabal agenda.

Is there any possibilty that it was already known back then because of some officially available data on EQ risks?Or are EQs really that common there? Don't shoot the messenger guys...!

Well, then they need to fire the guy pushing the buttons at HAARP, because it was an epic fail for destruction.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah, exactly. I don't think that it was caused by HAARP either.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
*FacePalm* We'll never hear the end of this.......

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It must have been caused by aliens

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A broken clock is right twice a day!

Remember the kid on facebook who predicted the japan EQ none of his other predctions panned out he didnt predict todays earthquake did he!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

A broken clock is right twice a day!

I love when the "skeptics" repeat this nonsense "ad nauseum"...

This is the only "argument" left for the skeptics...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

So you think that it is not a valid argument to say that if someone guesses that a major earthquake will occur (with no specific time and date mind you) in a region that experiences lots of earthquakes and they get a hit that they might just be lucky? I mean people have worse odds at the slot machine and I still see people gambling.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

When I see someone get 2 predictions correct I will pay more attention to them!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

it isn't about being skeptic... its about we're on the internet.... there are EQ predictions on a daily basis all over the place - one of them is bound to hit eventually.....

Thats the whole point of this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join