It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Personally I think the Illuminati no longer exsists and only really exisisted with Adam Weishaupt. It's now the equivilant of Area 51 somewhere anything you don't understand or can't explain can be pinned on. Because you'll never see it and little else is know about it.

I think they call it old wives tales, myths that sort of thing.

exactly,
the illuminati apparently went underground so we can never know if they exist today. to be honest, i havent seen any evidence that points to them being still around, only theory after theory......

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

the illuminati apparently went underground so we can never know if they exist today. to be honest, i havent seen any evidence that points to them being still around, only theory after theory......

If you don't pay your land tax you might get to meet them or atleast some of thier tuff thier representatives.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hey im a new comer and am her purley out of guilt. u probly know of the egypt bomings that took place recentley well i made a prediction about three weeks ago after reading some old ABS posts wich has proved quite acurate but Ididnt want to speek for fear of being called paranoid.
I am in contact with the CIA but am beging 4 somone to prove my theories wrong so I can stop blaming myself. An E-Mail was intercepted from an Islamic website with a translated ( but incripted messege) it was posted on ATS on the 9th november 2003 and stated that the gates were open and the hour is 36 23 36. most people belived them to b cordinants of latatude and longatude but i belive them to b messuremnets for a traingle ( the illuminati). you start in new york move at a bearing of 36 degrees and move for a multiple of 36 km and you land up in korea where u move directly down for another ultiple of 23 and end up in bali thn moving from the center of the base for 36 directly straight u land up back in New York. then and this is where it gets freeky you move exacly to the center of the triangle and where do u land Egypt. then it said somthing about oblique meaning skew or not straight a skew meaning or double meaning so I took a gues and said that mabe the numbers also stood for the death toll wich they did. and finaly it had the numbers 67 87 97 i think that the 6 8 9 ment nothing and thta the important number . the number of god mabe but also ht day of the attack 7th of october.
Any and all coments greatly appreciated

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You're in contact with the CIA? You have visions, etc?

I don't know who you are or why you're here . . . you sound like some bored kid looking for a good time.

In any case, I don't think it;s appropraite for you to be a.) making those claims on a public forum, or b.) posting your alleged (lol) contact with the CIA.

If it's a joke (likely is), then you're wasting your time and you'll simply make yourself look rather dumb in the end.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8 ball
I am in contact with the CIA but am beging 4 somone to prove my theories wrong so I can stop blaming myself. An E-Mail was intercepted from an Islamic website with a translated ( but incripted messege) it was posted on ATS on the 9th november 2003 and stated that the gates were open and the hour is 36 23 36.

Ummm you registered today...yet you have read ALL those old ATS postings? And just "happened" to run across that particular posting?

"8 ball

How?

Oh and BTW the number of God...is 404

atheisme.free.fr...

[edit on 10-10-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602
You're in contact with the CIA? You have visions, etc?

I don't know who you are or why you're here . . . you sound like some bored kid looking for a good time.

In any case, I don't think it;s appropraite for you to be a.) making those claims on a public forum, or b.) posting your alleged (lol) contact with the CIA.

If it's a joke (likely is), then you're wasting your time and you'll simply make yourself look rather dumb in the end.

Relax LTD602 im just messing with u and ur rite im not realy serious and althought i may only have logged in as 8 ball yesterday i have been a member of various computors using different emails and different user names 4 a while.
But the point i was trying to make by that claim is that although it was exteamly stupid and highly implausable it was still a claim and who r any of us to put it down. say sombody came along with a claim like that, completely rubish, but it atualy turned out to be true but we just shuned it and tutned it down shure he's guilty of lieing but wre guilty of somthing even worse being completly closed minded and if u r guilty of that the question is why r u on this site not vise verse

No offense ment '___'602 I;ve read some of your posts and u make some very good points but eas up on the newbys okay they have opinions too.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by LTD602]
:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
People who are in "contact" with the CIA don't go around posting it on public forums.

So, claims like that are false. If they are in contact (lol) and they run their mouth about it on public forums, I'd say they're galactically stupid. I then promptly ask them to write me into their will.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by LTD602]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join