It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16yo & 2 other Yemeni-American young men all shot dead by 4 Hooded youths in North Carolina store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

- victims at 'Hustle Mart 3' in Farmville, NC were identified as Nabil Nasser Saeed Al’mogannahi , 26, Gaber Alawi, 24 and Sam Mohamed Almujanhi, 16.

- the 3-4 hoodies burst in with handguns band demanded money, took some cash and a pack of cigarettes,

- they shot all three employees dead, even though victims offered no resistance (guess they have camera record)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
But did they have skittles?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Of course people like Al Sharpton remain silent on this issue. It only matters when a white person shoots a black person.

I'm sick of this hypocrisy and I'm sick of this crap.

Please give this stuff a rest.

I sometimes wish I was a moderator here.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"hard working and innocent". So I assume you knew them personally?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
$100 on none of the shooters having their fathers present in their lives.

seems to be a fairly common theme amongst criminals.

and in my opinion, if found guilty, line them up and shoot them like the animals they are. they dont deserve to be treated like people.

send a message to the other scum who think this is acceptable behavior.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp

and in my opinion, if found guilty, line them up and shoot them like the animals they are. they dont deserve to be treated like people.

OH no we have to show our moral superiority so we cant just shoot them. We have to go through the motions. If we do not do it right what is the point! Sarcam end.
I agree that criminals need to be liquadated ASAP if there is no doubt of their guilt. Sometimes though you can have evidence the person you have in jail is right and sometimes its still the wrong person. So we end up with a problem of possibly killing a innocent person.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Haha of course they had skittles. Cant pull a heist without nabbing a bag of skittles.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry, I fail to see the humor in having 3 young people lose their lives so insensibly over a few dollars and a pack of Newports.
Violent crime is either happening more often or it's getting more coverage, I don't know which.
I hate it because it's depressing but I feel the need to know.
My sympathies to the families of these young men.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp

The problem with your logic is the fact that a good number of innocent people are wrongfully prosecuted, and found guilty.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Where on earth do people get this unnatural fear of hoodies?

Hooded robber holds up South Portland Big Apple
A hooded man cleaned out the cash register at a Big Apple convenience store in South Portland.
Read more: www.wlbz2.com...

Thieves Rob 4Rivers Smokehouse
Police detectives in Winter Park said the men forced one of four employees to open the 4Rivers Smokehouse safe while the others were held on the ground.
The hooded pair took off with an undisclosed amount of money.

Read more: www.wesh.com...

Minneapolis mom drops son at day care, then returns to find triple murder
The transcript provides a chilling account of how the mother became suspicious after seeing a man in a hooded sweatshirt and a glove on one hand on a bicycle outside Brown's home.

Read more: usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Las Vegas police seeking robbery victims in east Las Vegas
The first suspect is described as a white male, approximately 21 years old, thin build, and wearing grey shorts and a grey hooded sweatshirt.

Read more: www.ktnv.com...

Chilean police clash with hooded youths during another round of ‘combatant day’ riots

Read more: www.washingtonpost.com... TujS_story.html

Woodland police pursuing leads in reported robbery
One man was described as being 6-feet, 2-inches tall, wearing a black-hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and possibly having dreadlocks. The second suspect is also described as being 6-feet, 2-inches tall, wearing jeans, a gray-hooded sweatshirt and having short hair.

Read more: www.dailydemocrat.com...

Hooded thugs rob man in Northcote
POLICE are seeking a group of thugs who covered up with ‘hoodies’ during a Northcote robbery recently.

Read more: northcote-leader.whereilive.com.au...

Oh, that's right. The news tells us to fear the hoodie.
edit on 4/12/2012 by dbates because: (no reason given)

top topics

join