It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by manna2
They all died for their beliefs.
Nobody dies for a lie.
Again, Marshall Applewhite had several people following him. He told them that a spaceship was following the Hale Bopp comet and that they could get on it by killing themselves. I suppose they are exploring space as we speak...

And you know this how?
Are you insinuating that the apostled were part of a mind control experiment also?
Let's talk Jim Jones while we are at it.
Do you believe that was mass suicide too?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh dude, you really don't think that was done by some muslims with boxcutters and planned in a cave do you? Really?
oh boy! really?
dude, half of them are still alive.
2 planes and 3 buildings fell.
Read the testimony by John Lear.
An expert pilot could never have flown those planes into a perfect hit, EVER. not just sometimes.
It is statistically impossible.
Dude, that one is utter fail.
Coincidentally, I was in NYC a few days ago visiting my cousin, who is a pilot for a large air line. I asked her about this. I said, "How hard would it be for newly trained pilots to fly a jet into the WTC?" I asked this because I heard the same thing you heard. She told me that it would have been easy for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

that is uncool...

you're never going to know what those light in the sky are in of itself.

yea!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And you know this how?
Are you insinuating that the apostled were part of a mind control experiment also?
I know this because it was broadcast all over the news for many days when it happened.

I don't know what the apostles were a part of, if they even existed, or if any of those stories actually happened. How do you know they happened exactly as it is written?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

The pentagon has a secret about aliens...they are inter dimensional beings.
Christians have known this for thousands of years.
Glad to have you onboard.

What Christians are these? I am a Christian and have never heard of a secret about aliens b the pentagon. What?

Aliens are angels.
Some are fallen.
They are inter dimensional beings.
This is known by the pentagon.
Christians have been fighting these powers and principalities for a couple of thousand years.Some are mean spirited and demonic and others can make themselves as beings of light.
There is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So... who wants to live forever?

if you're in I'm in

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Aliens are angels.
Some are fallen.
They are inter dimensional beings.
This is known by the pentagon.
Christians have been fighting these powers and principalities for a couple of thousand years.Some are mean spirited and demonic and others can make themselves as beings of light.
There is nothing new under the sun.
How do you know any of this? You have good evidence for it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

And you know this how?
I know this because it was broadcast all over the news for many days when it happened.

I don't know what the apostles were a part of, if they even existed, or if any of those stories actually happened. How do you know they happened exactly as it is written?

Experiential and study.
I have a good teacher as well.
I am more sure that you don't know than I am that I know based upon the subjectiveness of your approach though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Experiential and study.
I have a good teacher as well.
I am more sure that you don't know than I am that I know based upon the subjectiveness of your approach though.
I am sure that I don't know as well. I don't argue that. What I want to know is how YOU know?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh dude, you really don't think that was done by some muslims with boxcutters and planned in a cave do you? Really?
oh boy! really?
dude, half of them are still alive.
2 planes and 3 buildings fell.
Read the testimony by John Lear.
An expert pilot could never have flown those planes into a perfect hit, EVER. not just sometimes.
It is statistically impossible.
Dude, that one is utter fail.
Coincidentally, I was in NYC a few days ago visiting my cousin, who is a pilot for a large air line. I asked her about this. I said, "How hard would it be for newly trained pilots to fly a jet into the WTC?" I asked this because I heard the same thing you heard. She told me that it would have been easy for them.

They had to steer it manually and the loss of altitude made it IMPOSSIBLE according to John Lear, the heir to lear jets and an accomplished pilot.
I think you were lied to.Or it didn't happen.
I have congressional testimony.
You have your sister's friends mothers opinion.
btw, so you believe that a vfriend and business partner of the bushes planned this in a cave and they did it with box cutters...Right? Because you saw it on the news.
Got it!
edit on 11-4-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Hydroman you cannot possibly be serious with all the evidence right infront around and within you.
you still refuse to see the truth.......................................you want evidence ok waterboy explain these..............

www.crystalinks.com...

and when you have tried and failed to debunk ALL the images in that link you can move on to

jesuswasaspacealien.com...

www.outerworlds.com...

and if that is not enough evidence for you take a sample of your own blood

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

dude becareful trying to discredit all the evidence infront around and within you. you might have somebody (me)calling you a govt shill posting for pay. your knowledge of your past and of yourself is incomplete as is mine but at least my mind is open to the possibility that our past present and future is connected to alien beings not of this world or dimension
namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You say keep it intelligent but your title is ignorance itself. I do not believe in christianity nor jesus but you didnt prove christ in a literal sense is a deception. You simply stated info that most of us know. I am an agnostic and have done quite a bit of work for the church and my guess is that I am more familliar with the subject than you yet I can not claim to be able to offer proof jesus is folly.

Just because jesus and the christian traditions come from other people and religions does not mean they are false and certainly is not proof. I think you missed the boat with evidence too. Here is some helpful info.

The oldest bibles do not contain the resurrection.

The first pope did not believe in the literal jesus.

Jesus on the cross was not in a painting until 500 ad. Prior to that it was a lamb.

The accounts of how the official religion was created and how a composite diety was needed to unite the empire.

The lack of historical evidence for jesus.

The lack of continuity in the gospels.

How biblical history conflicts with real history.

Jesus was imho a real guy but not as portrayed in the bible. Aspects from other dieties were added so everyone could embrace the official religion. My understanding of jesus was that he was a great exorcist and powerful medium. He had a cult and a small group worshipped him. He was not the son of god nor did he claim to be. He died of natural causes and had children. There were a few high ranking romans who followed him which is how he became the figurehead for the holy roman empire. In five hundred ad or so or about 125 years after the creation of the composite he was transformed into the literal jesus.

Most christians are what they are because its been jammed down their families throats for 1000 years. The faith demonizes logic which keeps people from learning about their construct of a religion and freeing themselves from it.

But there is no possible way to completely disprove the existence of the literal christian jesus. It cant be done and claiming it is ridiculous. Its just as silly as people claiming proof he is real. The biggest question is how can people worship the old testament god and his son who totally supported him. People pray to a baby killer and the biggedt mass murdering psychopath ever.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Another one of starchild23's daily anti-Jesus threads

You absolutely hate christians don't you? We're the only people you ever whine about.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The tablet appears to date authentically to the years just before the birth of Jesus and yet — at least according to one Israeli scholar — it announces the raising of a messiah after three days in the grave. If true, this could mean that Jesus' followers had access to a well-established paradigm when they decreed that Christ himself rose on the third day — and it might even hint that they they could have applied it in their grief after their master was crucified.

Important parts are:
According to ONE scholar
IF true

Remember, many of the Pagan concepts and beliefs were stolen by the Church, before the Church demonized the pagans and wiccans

"pagan" is a blanket term describing MANY religions and Wicca was not made up until the late 50s early 60s, i don't think the time traveling priests were doing much stealing.

Christmas itself, which we have all enjoyed in the name of Jesus Christ, is actually NOT his birthday, but the Winter Solstice, a day commonly celebrated by the pagans...and yet, the Church perverted it for their own ends, then told them to adhere to the new definition. Basically, the Catholics/Christians walked in, stole their stuff, and said, "Put me in your will or you die." Yeah, sounds like my kind of faith.

Again with the "pagan" stuff, i really can't be sure who you are referring to. Druids? Egyptians? Romans? I don't really see how much worse the Christians are when compared to the rest. I mean rome killed off "pagans" left and right they just called them barbarians and druids.

The four arms represent a veneration for the four elements of the earth, which is part of the old druidic/superstition that was common among older faiths.

Druids? You don't say. You should really write some universities considering we know almost nothing about the druids as they have not left any written records. What little we do know about their religion included human sacrifice and things of that nature. You are probably thinking of "ancient" modern day no-paganism.

Feel free to discuss your thoughts on the Christ Deception.

It is just a poor attempt at debunking Jesus, which is not hard to do. It is just than in the Christ deception it was gone about the wrong way.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Although I don't agree with you on the whole matter, You do raise a interesting point about the tables of testimony, ten commandments.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I agree with most of the OP and yet consider myself a "Christian". HOWEVER, my POV is quite different from the mainstream of those calling themselves that. I was even bullied by the mainstream "Christians" as a kid (1960s-70s) ... so after a 1994 "spiritual awakening" (dreams, experiences that made me think hmmm)... 500 other books...

I actually read the bible cover to cover (and several more times in audio-format).

What I can say is that like Superman, Howard Roark, and Johnathan E,... Jesus transformed the stories into my heart as my ultimate hero. And more powerful than Superman...

Jesus's "sermon on the mount" restored HOPE to humanity in the context of the struggle of good v evil on earth.

So regardless of the challenges to the integrity of the book (reproduced and printed by a satanic bunch who couldn't help but do "God's work), the character remains strong in my heart... And the end is near!

edit on 4/12/2012 by reitze because: sp

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The most genius part of christianity, is that threads like these or any kind of questioning of the belief system is merely satan trying to test their faith. Who ever thought to slip that in there was very clever.

You know what's funny? Never before in my entire life has anyone I ever known used that phrase, "test of faith", at least not in my family (where the word of God is tossed around daily), nor in my church (where I only go a few times a year, if that).

The only times I hear that are from the mouths of non-believers, Atheists. Catholics, even. And supposed "Christians" who became Atheists who heard it from their Sunday school teacher.

Okay.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

The ONLY thing you can prove about the Bible is the existence of locations, and the physical outlay of the land as described in the Bible. Any events that took place are hard to prove, and anything that was said (or anyplace someone may have gone) is exceedingly difficult to "prove".

Your View on this seems set in stone.

What is it that needs to be "proven"? Adam and Eve? Noah's Flood? The Exodus? The Walls of Jericho Falling? Christ existed? What?

Evidence for the Biblical Events and Stories are there, if you simply look. They are hidden from NO ONE.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

your cute! which geneology? the gospels don't even agree! how about you real real history,and stop relying on the gospels(that were written at least 70 years after his 'supposed' death).
honi the circle drawer was considered a messiah as well. and yes he is in the bible,your so smart you already know that. but just on a whim maybe you can research honi the circle drawer,he performed miricles too.
and mithra is jus as much of a god than jesus,because people worshiped him for 1000 before the christ,and christ didnt become a 'god' until the romans voted on the idea by a show of hands at the council of nicea

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Could you please shorten your text wall or post a summary? I want to respond , but i read a bit of it and came to an instant conclusion of ... not reading all of that (not trying to be rude) , its just this is argued constantly and there is a wall of text about the same stuff. Can you post a summary?

What exactly are you needing closure for? To try to justify rebellion against Yahweh?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join