It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If LOVE isnt the UNIVERSAL governance, then is the UNIVERSAL governance technology? Is this TRUTH?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obl1vion
For those who cannot sense love, yet can perceive then it is Technology...

For those who can sense love yet not perceive, it is Love....

I see what you mean and wonder is there some level where those who cannot sense LOVE and those who cannot perceive, teach or enlighten each group of conscious to find common grounds of what love and perception is? I don't think its impossible but may be a heavy task to try to get under control. With that its basically like a previous thread member noted above, the abundance of understanding helps to encourage TRUTH and the more TRUTH you gain you begin to LOVE more thru understanding. Which is why I wish there was a way to find common grounds. I know many may say Ophiuchus 13 why do you even care about humans & non humans co existing more positive then they have been up till now and ALL I can say is it just seems right to and I do apologize if 1 hurt feeling of those who may not of understood my intents. I am learning here within this little energy containment device shared by many energy kinds so please excuse if my edges are a little rugged.

Thanks Obl1vion for your time and data shared within the thread, it was not easy to come up with this but I am happy those who came in did and shared what they could.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[color=gold]
I want to say another thanks to ALL who participated within this thread for helping me and maybe others observing understand better of what is TRUTH from different perspectives (1 SEES ITS NOT SET IN STONE ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM TO LEARN). It seems LOVE does carry universal properties to allow interactions but has to be understood that SOME may not understand what it LOVE is and cannot be forced to see or understand it, just as some may not be able to perceive beyond what they have been taught thru religions or enlightenment forms of influence and they as well cannot be forced to understand what their minds have not experienced yet as TRUTH without proper education and guidance/experience. With that I feel I have gained some of the data I was seeking and will keep it in mind.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I am asking ANY willing to participate to EXPLAIN WHY YOU feel LOVE isn't the way of the CREATOR
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Creator give love as the way of his creation,the rest is our choice"of the belief",just my" wrong" opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Kind of opens things up, a bit, eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
So, the truth is within and you make your own truth by the way you choose to define it. But give it no definition and then you establish a connection with others on the grounds of truth.

Makes sense leave room for understanding the unknown in order to better understand with others who are also leaving room making way for truth to fit. I like that approach
NICE

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

I am asking ANY willing to participate to EXPLAIN WHY YOU feel LOVE isn't the way of the CREATOR

Creator give love as the way of his creation,the rest is our choice"of the belief",just my" wrong" opinion.

I wouldnt consider your POV wrong at all its like saying ALL* creations were given some form of choice / WILL after creation, and SOME may chose to LOVE ALL* why others may not fully understand what others may be doing or trying to do. And with that you cannot fault those who dont understand LOVE or belief in the CREATOR OF ALL* for not understanding, leaving space for the oppurtunity to understand each other eventually hopefully..

diamondoftheworld thank you for you input as well within the thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Kind of opens things up, a bit, eh?

It definitely does queenannie38. At times here on ATS I would see various comments and post that would make me think like WHY??? Why is LOVE TRUTH an issue it SEEMED to some. I would notice various comments made on the subject and kept trying to understand. After some time my mind processed this thread for questions. And now I have a better understanding of the different conscious inputs from different directions and no longer feel like a sort of resistance is being built up against LOVE between ALL* I see now that feeling of resistance was more less CONFUSION and questions as well so I hope those who didn't comment but lurked got to get free of the confusion that they may have been getting from me and my POVs on LOVE and TRUTH. 1 has reserved space to learn and be more considerate of those who may not understand and also hope that those who may have better perception of what is reality beyond TEACH those of us who may be lacking in that area. I really enjoyed the discussions within the thread.. I also hope others can learn more about this subject as well, it seems it can help.
edit on 4/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

diamondoftheworld thank you for you input as well within the thread
My joy to bring joy,I hope they will understand,just a hope before will be too late ,if they will open that again and do the right things then there will be a chance.

Let's not waste the chance that still is there for all.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is interesting how it relates to the bible.

In the bible there is light and darkness. In the book of Isaiah God says that he creates the light AND the darkness.

In the Garden of Eden, God offers Adam and Eve his Grace of Love, but instead of love they choose the fruit of Knowledge.

Light against Dark is Love against Knowledge.

With knowledge we are choosing the dark side and falling away from grace (which is love).

With love, we live a simple life without the burden of the knowledge which may make our minds uneasy.

Pain and Suffering and Hate is Dark, but it is knowledge because these things TEACH us things...

Love is Light, it is the pure essence but it doesn't teach us anything.

When you are willing to allow the darkness. You allow the learning.

To take a break is to step into the light and rejuvenate in love.

So many people choose the knowledge (complexity) over the grace (ease).

There is no true "government", everyone is free to live in light (ease) or darkness (knowledge - complexity). People are agreeing to allow the government to exist. It is just a game. In reality you are free.

If you are a slave, you are choosing to be one. No one can make you do anything that you do not want, even if they beat you.

You have free-will to make the choices you want, even if your choice is to give up your freedom.

<< 1   >>

join