It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If LOVE isnt the UNIVERSAL governance, then is the UNIVERSAL governance technology? Is this TRUTH?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I am asking ANY willing to participate to EXPLAIN WHY YOU feel LOVE isn't the way of the CREATOR. Also another question:
If ALL the interior Universal inhabitants had the SAME technology what would be the governance energy then??? Because then if LOVE isn't the universal governance way how would the universe work IF ALL INTERNAL UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS shared the same technology to travel-control-survive-WAR. Personally I feel the universe would be destroyed faster if technology advancement = TRUTH as opposed to ALL internal universal inhabitants WORKING together CO-EXISTING with LOVE as the foundation for CO-EXISTENCE.

So is LOVE TRUTH to you?

OR is TRUTH to YOU technologically being more advanced then other interior universal inhabitants, basically allowing you to behave as you wish within this little energy containment device called the universe with other energies who SHARE this UNIVERSE allowing you to either resonate/VIBRATE on a LOWER frequency as much as you like because to YOU there is no TRUTH in LOVE only POWER...

Thanks for anyone's time willing to help 1 understand why LOVE throughout the UNIVERSE isn't TRUTH as opposed to technology being more advance = TRUTH.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 4/11/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I see many LOVE threads and TRUTH threads and would like to hear from those INTERNAL UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS who feel LOVE isnt the way.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think that when "truth" actually manifests itself in the physical (which hopefully will be very soon) we will see that love, truth, god, technology, us, life are all the same thing.

Because we have been so separated from the truth (the true nature of love, the true nature of the self, the true nature of life, the true nature of god, etc...) we have had to make due i guess you could say and somehow in the middle of making due were able to convince ourselves that we are advanced

When we see the power that is true love (not the kind we currently believe to know) manifest itself we will be able to see in a physical way how the power that is true love is directly and physically related to the true nature of the self, the true nature of life, the true nature of god, what we are truly capable of technologically, etc... We will really with the physical manifestation of all of this be able to see more clearly how we (through hate, judgment, division, criticism, discrimination, etc..) have really been hurting or sabotaging ourselves in so many ways.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

nicolet, you lay out some very interesting views that make lots of sense. I like how you say more less eventually the TRUTH will SHINE thru no matter and ALL will eventually LEARN what it is and understand deeds done to others do effect others in a negative or positive way.

I appreciated your input much on this subject because I see many comments related to LOVE not being WORTHY of universal governance and how LOVE is not truth. It would be nice to see the point of views of those who feel this way as well..

Thanks again nicolet

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I see. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes.

Love is truth...is THE truth...according to my personal perception and perspective.
As well as my INTENTION.

What else could there be that could project, create, mediate, perfect, and establish LIFE?

I can think of NOTHING even remotely possible. Love is the essence of the energy that IS.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I totally agree and dont see why others find it hard to understand it/LOVE and how it works. It seems some here on the ATS interwebs feel love is not truth and I dont know why they feel this way other then not being exposed to it. And Looking at it outta box 1 can understand how other beings non humans could feel this way if they are HIVE minded and or cannot have a FREE WILL to think alone. But other then those circumstances I cannot understand why any would appreciate LOVE as a way for ALL to work or coexist better.

Thanks queenannie38, for your uplifting vibrations within your words

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

As this world exists now man decides whom shall govern him.

God whose name is Jesus, Who is the Truth
which many do not like to follow as they can not live the lustful carnal existence they desire in their corrupt heart.

Or Satan who corrupts, destroys, kills, lies, hates.

With out the decision to live for God and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior the Holy Ghost will not come in and show the Truth to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I am asking ANY willing to participate to EXPLAIN WHY YOU feel LOVE isn't the way of the CREATOR. Also another question:
If ALL the interior Universal inhabitants had the SAME technology what would be the governance energy then??? Because then if LOVE isn't the universal governance way how would the universe work IF ALL INTERNAL UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS shared the same technology to travel-control-survive-WAR. Personally I feel the universe would be destroyed faster if technology advancement = TRUTH as opposed to ALL internal universal inhabitants WORKING together CO-EXISTING with LOVE as the foundation for CO-EXISTENCE.

So is LOVE TRUTH to you?

OR is TRUTH to YOU technologically being more advanced then other interior universal inhabitants, basically allowing you to behave as you wish within this little energy containment device called the universe with other energies who SHARE this UNIVERSE allowing you to either resonate/VIBRATE on a LOWER frequency as much as you like because to YOU there is no TRUTH in LOVE only POWER...

Thanks for anyone's time willing to help 1 understand why LOVE throughout the UNIVERSE isn't TRUTH as opposed to technology being more advance = TRUTH.

NAMASTE

First, I take issue with the term "namaste." It is condescending and inappropriate to the English language and suggests a superiority of some sort, as would using a French phrase for example in an English text. It should not be used in mixed company.

Second, why in the world would you want to pull "technology" into a discussion or LOVE versus TRUTH?
You could just as well equate tying your shoes in the morning to LOVE versus TRUTH and asking which is better?. There is no connection.

The term "love" is a misnomer, a misapplication of the word to something else that, admittedly, is difficult to name. The true home if not origination of human existence is found in pure enlightenment, the oneness, the cosmic consciousness that is found in deep meditation and not in something called "God's love." (Granted, most readers of this will have no idea of what that state is, even if most have heard of it.) But one need not create a creator for the Universe to work. What is ...is, and human efforts to construct an explanation will surely always fall short because, after all, such efforts are from a human perspective. --Nothing very definite about that view unless you think humans are something very special!

Being "at One" with the Universe is simply that. It is indescribable and the reason why many want to call it "love." Some of that use of "love" for an explanation comes from a carry over of religious training, in particularly, Christian religions that preach "God's love." We must consider that the tagging of love to represent the concept of Oneness is not merely the view of the practitioner but stems from the origins of that belief structure itself. It is the core teachings. In short let us discard that term "love" and simply appreciate the Universe for what it seems to offer.

Yet, here is the idea that this "love" business is itself a universal feeling that automatically comes with the Oneness. That is not the case. That is a fallback position in lieu of a better explanation as explained above.
"Love" is an emotional attachment that one can make with the Oneness. However, the Oneness is an objective point of view, not loaded with personal perspective unless one allows them to intercede into the interpretation of the scene.

The TRUTH you speak of is not what you want to hear, and I'm sure my following words will be condemned greatly in subsequent posts, but....

As I've said: enlightenment is an objective view on the Universe. The immense implications of that is that you can be enlightened and still be the meanest son-of-a-bitch in the Universe. There is not automatic morality to be found at enlightenment. The Oneness is not the same as LOVE. One may be inclined to put morality therein, but it is not part and parcel of enlightenment. That is the true TRUTH and LOVE is merely an optional interpretation given to minds.

That harsh assessment stated, I maintain the only "salvation" for mankind is to work for mass, unencumbered enlightenment for the entire species. In that way we can freshly perceive ourselves and the Universe in a correct fashion,

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

Thanks for your input ACTS 2:38 and I totally understand what you mean about having the decision to live for GOD. To me its as if the NATAS is like a tester @ times of the souls to force them to gain strength. Its the power of the individuals WILL that determines if the individual of interest wants LOVE from GOD or RULED by NATAS. I just find it odd that some beings struggle with accepting the LOVE from the CREATOR of ALL* as a way for ALL to coexist holds no weight with SOME as opposed to being more technologically advanced and thinking you know more then other AWARE beings who worship with LOVE. Maybe its a sign of the influence of the beast on SOME within this little energy containment device called the universe
or a SIGN that some just have not been taught or experienced LOVE first hand. Either way 1 hopes eventually ALL* universal interior inhabitants find GOD and PEACE thru LOVE so the entire universe can mature. I can also understand if there is a connection between some mind states not being free willed due to HIVE mind influence, which then means the Queen would need to experience LOVE in order to send the vibes thru her kind in an omni method (maybe she sends them to find her lost LOVE? ) ???

reply to post by Aliensun

Originally posted by Aliensun
First, I take issue with the term "namaste." It is condescending and inappropriate to the English language and suggests a superiority of some sort, as would using a French phrase for example in an English text. It should not be used in mixed company.

I speak it in good nature of the species beyond the boundaries of the English language Aliensun, never ment as an ILL in anyway?

Second, why in the world would you want to pull "technology" into a discussion or LOVE versus TRUTH?
You could just as well equate tying your shoes in the morning to LOVE versus TRUTH and asking which is better?. There is no connection.

Because it seems some here within the ATS interwebs associate LOVE with a lesser CO-existence. Further and technology would be the only governor of the universe if LOVE was not. WHY, because as long as I am more technologically advanced to you I may not feel the need to LOVE you because to me your less advanced then me so WHY SHOULD I FIND PEACE OR LOVE WITH YOU when I can TAKE/HATE anything from you I want w/o asking you anything SHOWING YOU NO LOVE. SEE where I am going with this, IF YOU HAVE NO LOVE OR UNDERSTANDING THEN YOU TEND TO DEVELOP A MIND STATE THAT AS LONG AS YOU ARE ATOP THE FOODCHAIN/SPIRITCHAIN you control no matter who is negatively effected by your TECHNOLOGY WHICH ALLOWS YOU THE (GOD) FEELING ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN TAKE ENERGY FROM ANOTHER AND USE IT TO EXIST LONGER.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The term "love" is a misnomer, a misapplication of the word to something else that, admittedly, is difficult to name. The true home if not origination of human existence is found in pure enlightenment, the oneness, the cosmic consciousness that is found in deep meditation and not in something called "God's love." (Granted, most readers of this will have no idea of what that state is, even if most have heard of it.) But one need not create a creator for the Universe to work. What is ...is, and human efforts to construct an explanation will surely always fall short because, after all, such efforts are from a human perspective. --Nothing very definite about that view unless you think humans are something very special!

1 can accept the pov you posted in relation to the true home being found but WHO MADE IT WHO IS EFFECTING THE CONSCIOUS of MANY on such a powerful level??? THE CREATOR? in reference to GODS LOVE look at it like this if there were no CREATOR essence in ALL* then how is it that a human can feel bad for animals treated cruel like WHALES and those who fight against whalers from the same species. How is it that during race tensions in the US there where whites who helped the blacks with the underground railroad assistance ect. to help them get FREE, I SEE THAT AS LOVE CONNECTION BEYOND COLOR SIGNIFYING LOVE EMBEDDED FROM THE CREATOR... Or how is it that a Creator Creation such as myself can consider other Creator Creations off EA*RTH potential needs and feelings and then go farther to recognize them as energy from the same source that LIVE -die -eat somehow -THINK/CONSCIOUS ECT. Its because I recognize the pattern within the interior universal inhabitants. Pattern being they live die eat think ect. SURVIVE ALL signs that WE ALL are from the same source even look at objects that many feel are unaware like STARS and PLANETS they also experience similar phases of life death eating ect and add GIA thinking more signs of a HIGHER UP INFLUENCE UPON ALL* the CREATOR*******

Aliensun 1 thanks you for your time and input your logic is somewhat, what I have been trying to undestand. I think the LOVE is a universal GLUE to unite those energies within this little energy containment device to find better ways. BUt can understand how some wish not to do so out of ego or even fear. On EA*RTH many are still struggling with finding LOVE within the species but some parts of the species do TRY to care and that IS LOVE..

take care

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Truth is a concept of observations made by internal objective processing. The only real truth is freedom because all exists within its own relative parameters. Your definitions belong to you and only you, however truth is observed by you and unto yourself as what you have defined it as.

Everything you observe is your own truth. But if you want to see the most of what you can see, acceptance is the way. Observed truth is always fluctuating in the abundance of it you observe. The more abundantly you observe truth, the more you love it. What you observe will never fully be what is actually there, but the more you observe what is actually there, the more truth you are observing. The more you observe, the closer you are to truth. Truth is a glorious thing in its abundant state. Fear is rejection of truth. Love is abundance of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

"NAMASTE"

[reversed is]

ET's A MAN

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This is a reply to my earlier post and won't make much sense without you having read it.

Because of man's inability to understand himself and especially the cosmos, he has been guided along the way. Initially, the process was the giving of religions to establish basic values found innate in the creature but often overlooked, perverted and stomped out by those leaders having the capacity to do so. These religions, now dwindling, were more needed in the old days, but the vestiges remain as well they should because mankind still has not found its true compass.

The mentioned "god's love" in the prior posting is a trite condensation of the major thought of religions (Christian religions at least) throughout the ages. While the religions were the glue that bound humans to decent concepts and were entirely necessary during the long process to partial maturation, it was primarily necessary to be ingrained for the time of the final act. That would be the preparatory framework in which the Oneness could be witnessed, absorbed and reflected back onto human activities.

As I pointed out, the Oneness is objective. It has no inherent value other than what one takes to it. One could assume a basic moral code from it as do many practitioners of deep meditation from religious traditions. But one need not. One could take no stance from it. "OK, it is out there, so what, can it get me a digital TV?" To be indifferent would be worse enough, but one there is a negative stance.

While God does not exist, neither does the Devil. But evil, the dark side, I mentioned in the last posting does or can exist and can equally spring from enlightenment. It never appears much because it is over-shadowed by the positive religions that meditation to enlightenment. We know little about those that have reached tthe peak without the moralities of a decent religion. They do not talk about it. (In my ignorance of these matter, perhaps the Ninjas would fit into that category or other black arts orgs over the centuries?)

This additional posting is to say that religions were given to us as an aid for development by those that understand our state of affairs and distance from a proper perspective on the cosmos through enlightenment. Those givers would be some of the UFO ETs. Our path has been incrementally and purposely planned for us. In recognizing this guidance, we can understand that there is a dark side we could have followed--and could yet follow. The Yin and the Yang exist. There are dark-side forces that interact with the positive forces. Our religions have been tailored to tell us of this exact situation. suffice it to say, we can assume that all UFOs are not benevolent.

(Most readers will not have a clue of what I've been trying to explain. Most will think that enlightenment is a pipe dream of some wouldbe mystic wantabe and they will never let themselves venture to that extreme. Perhaps. But the technology for "instant enlightenment" is available via simple devices to produce enlightenment in a fairly rapid time of weeks rather than years as once was necessary. Those devices has been outlawed for about three decades, but the simple technology is still around. And therein lays the danger.)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So is LOVE TRUTH to you?

NAMASTE

For those who cannot sense love, yet can perceive then it is Technology...

For those who can sense love yet not perceive, it is Love....

Also, one big flaw in this philosophy..

Every human, being is different special etc, as a matter a fact, their is no one in this world that thinks like you looks like you understands like you, or even loves as you do...

IN

Addition....

Some people are born with mental defects retardation etc. etc.

That cannot even sense LOVE... Or anything for that matter....

YET!!!

They may feel the UNIVERSE, and its energy and you... My friend may not, and perhaps that is the universal governance.

I will say in this forum, I see allot of thinking....

Yet still grounded.. In Thought...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Truth is a concept of observations made by internal objective processing. The only real truth is freedom because all exists within its own relative parameters. Your definitions belong to you and only you, however truth is observed by you and unto yourself as what you have defined it as.

So in a way smithjustinb, what your saying here is basically what truth is determined as is based off of the observer and due to that can carry many meanings and descriptions. This can make it very complicated for many to understand and hard to find a point of consensus as far as its meaning.

Everything you observe is your own truth. But if you want to see the most of what you can see, acceptance is the way. Observed truth is always fluctuating in the abundance of it you observe. The more abundantly you observe truth, the more you love it. What you observe will never fully be what is actually there, but the more you observe what is actually there, the more truth you are observing. The more you observe, the closer you are to truth. Truth is a glorious thing in its abundant state. Fear is rejection of truth. Love is abundance of it.

Makes a lot of sense there what you say about the more truth that 1 observes the more 1 realizes its not a concrete definition and as you gain more understanding thru observation you can begin to understand it more and embrace it. (like if you thought the SUN/SOL was only a STAR unaware and then you somehow learned it is aware and begin to develop an acceptance of its nature of existence related to planet living beings and then further recognize it as a creation from the creator of ALL* and may somehow be connected more then many thought) the acknowledgment of the connection between the planet living beings and the cosmic existing STAR allows for more LOVE to be shared with these creator creations a love in the form of recognizing that YES it the STAR may be effected by a planet and the planet may be effected by its inhabitants. So may the inhabitants understand this and begin to effect their planet more positive which may send signals/vibrations to the NEAR STAR effecting the STARS cosmic influence upon the local vicinity in which the planet and its living beings exist. I understand
and appreciate you taking time out to add some level minded points to this discussion smithjustinb
In another way its like 1 realizes its species or creator creation energy is not alone like humans learning of non humans- more abundance of truth observed - and then humans and non humans recognizing ALL* were created from the same source and finding a /COMMON RELATION FACTOR TO CO EXIST WITH EACH OTHER. I see this also as more LOVE gained thru finding TRUTH about the existence of OTHER CREATOR CREATION and them going above and beyond and actually working together to ensure PEACE/EDUCATION and genetic progression of the multiple species.

Thanks again smithjustinb
very well spoken

edit on 4/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

"NAMASTE"

[reversed is]

ET's A MAN

good observation queenannie38

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is a reply to my earlier post and won't make much sense without you having read it.

Because of man's inability to understand himself and especially the cosmos, he has been guided along the way. Initially, the process was the giving of religions to establish basic values found innate in the creature but often overlooked, perverted and stomped out by those leaders having the capacity to do so. These religions, now dwindling, were more needed in the old days, but the vestiges remain as well they should because mankind still has not found its true compass.

This is a important point made here Aliensun, the GUIDES* See that's where I get a little confused because its like if the GUIDES where sharing the data of religions to better encourage the dormant or less used potentials of MAN, then it seems some other guides would understand this if they were to encounter this species of EA*RTH MAN who worship.
I'm going to go outta box with these next comments. The thing is it seems that some what you call GUIDES that may not be the originals may take offense to these religious teachings if they encountered modern man and to go farther may want to OUTLAW these religious influences or at least try to, which would cause WAR. So is it the RESPONSIBILITY of the original GUIDES to ALERT the other GUIDES that they taught the humans of EA*RTH or is it just on the human species to DEAL with other guides who may come and not understand the religious data/influence shared from previous or original guides? This is 1 of may points of interest in fact a major point of interest. Would new guides acknowledge the previous guides and their intents with humanity or just ignore the previous guides and do as they wish with the EA*RTH human species?

The mentioned "god's love" in the prior posting is a trite condensation of the major thought of religions (Christian religions at least) throughout the ages. While the religions were the glue that bound humans to decent concepts and were entirely necessary during the long process to partial maturation, it was primarily necessary to be ingrained for the time of the final act. That would be the preparatory framework in which the Oneness could be witnessed, absorbed and reflected back onto human activities.

Processing your data much better today
I can understand totally why some guides HELPED the species to advance socially - spiritually ect. with the introduction of the religious influence to help encourage genetic maturity and not genetic ignorance as well as to PREPARE the species for the final act as you call it. It would not be cool if the original guides showed up for genetic - spiritual evaluations of the modern herd and the herd had no concept of who the guides are... 1 can see how that could turn into an ugly issue of potential wars. I just wonder would the data be more clear if the guides returned more often to check on many, but hey maybe the guides have to flow on their time related to cosmic access to different locations and the times for this herd seem spaced over many thousands of years but may only be moments to the guides.. Very well put, your helping 1 understand.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

As I pointed out, the Oneness is objective. It has no inherent value other than what one takes to it. One could assume a basic moral code from it as do many practitioners of deep meditation from religious traditions. But one need not. One could take no stance from it. "OK, it is out there, so what, can it get me a digital TV?" To be indifferent would be worse enough, but one there is a negative stance.

The objectiveness of the oneness, yes it is understood and ALL* don't have to accept that we all came from the same source / CREATOR but logic seems to point at it that way. I mean there has to be a reason most interior inhabitants within this little universe can communicate-evaluate each other- teach each other --some may be able to mix genetics or mate and even war with each other. When I look at certain similarities like the senses -vision-hearing-touching-telepathic ect. again these signify to 1 that there is a connection between the many interior inhabitants of this universe in the way they are designed consciously evaluate and interact which drives me closer to yes we came from a similar or same source. But 1 can understand how some would not wish to accept this connection between all within the oneness nor do I look down upon them for thinking how their wills feel appropriate.

This additional posting is to say that religions were given to us as an aid for development by those that understand our state of affairs and distance from a proper perspective on the cosmos through enlightenment. Those givers would be some of the UFO ETs. Our path has been incrementally and purposely planned for us. In recognizing this guidance, we can understand that there is a dark side we could have followed--and could yet follow. The Yin and the Yang exist. There are dark-side forces that interact with the positive forces. Our religions have been tailored to tell us of this exact situation. suffice it to say, we can assume that all UFOs are not benevolent.

Makes sense THEY see more of the human progression then humans can currently understand so THEY placed data to encourage the species in a positive way but that does not mean that some wont become of the dark side due to their own wills. Malevolent forces yes its understood there are some with their own agenda (wonder if an example of that was in the movie the 4th kind those beings seems to have their own agenda) When 1 shares the concept of LOVE 1 hopes it reaches the receptive as a way of saying ok its recognized non are alone as far as CREATOR creations existing goes so don't FEAR and help many hear not FEAR you. To the malevolent forces the message is I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME AND IF YOU RECOGNIZE ME TRYING TO LOVE YOU AND STILL WISH TO DISRESPECT THEN WE ARE FREE TO TREAT YOU AS YOU TREAT 1. Just letting them know the level of LOVE goes far when being carried within the LIGHT for ETERNIA so the malevolent forces can LOVE me back or leave me alone. Cant expect the entire universal interior inhabitants to welcome LOVE especially since some haven't experienced it in a long time if at all and that is noted. The GOAL isnt to FORCE LOVE down into their conscious but to expess a level of understand that maybe this universe would work better if LOVE was associated to more activities within this energy containment device over technology oppression..

(Most readers will not have a clue of what I've been trying to explain. Most will think that enlightenment is a pipe dream of some would be mystic wantabe and they will never let themselves venture to that extreme. Perhaps. But the technology for "instant enlightenment" is available via simple devices to produce enlightenment in a fairly rapid time of weeks rather than years as once was necessary. Those devices has been outlawed for about three decades, but the simple technology is still around. And therein lays the danger.)

I get what you mean and am sure some observing are as well. The enlightenment technology
I know that thru visual-hearing and some touch sensory influences 1 can gain some forms of enlightenment but had not know of specific devices used to do this. I see you feel there is a danger in this technology existing or not being shared I misunderstand. Overall I do wish to thank you for taking the time to get into deeper discussion on the topic of TRUTH & LOVE with 1, your words helped me more to understand the different conscious outlooks on the topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So in a way smithjustinb, what your saying here is basically what truth is determined as is based off of the observer and due to that can carry many meanings and descriptions. This can make it very complicated for many to understand and hard to find a point of consensus as far as its meaning.

The truth is what exists. Subjectivity exists so therefore it is true. The universe can only be observed subjectively and relatively. If you ever see the truth, then you will still be seeing it on your own relative terms, as nothing can be seen without being observed relatively. There is no external reality to even be seen. All is consciousness and that is always within. Everything you see is seen within. So, the truth is within and you make your own truth by the way you choose to define it. But give it no definition and then you establish a connection with others on the grounds of truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join