It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul condemns close ties between FDA and Big Pharma

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Vote Ron Paul will ya folks lets at least try it out everything else has failed us.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I disagree on several accounts. I voted for paul in the primary. He ran on the republican ticket to get exposure through the debates. You say the american public realizes how special he is, is that a joke? Only a tiny minority supports Paul and among the average not super political americans he has almost no name recognition. A lot of people simply disagree with him because he is very polarizing. Some people think he is a nut. Bottom line is he is not electable. The americans getting entitlements would never support him. He knew he could not win, imo, he just wanted to be heard.

I will continue to support ron paul but many folks think he can do no wrong. He still abuses the system he is trying to change. He has a tendency to put earmarks on items he knows will pass while voting against it. I do respect his voting record but he is not perfect. What he is, is a revoloutionary force that is needed to take our federal government back to what it was.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join