It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul condemns close ties between FDA and Big Pharma

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by freakjive

This is almost a conspiracy in and of itself, I can't find the video anywhere! Has anyone seen another version online?

You and muzzle are dead on with this. I'm searching now to no avail. If anyone locates, please embed or link up.

Eta: m.youtube.com...

I can't tell if this is the right video because I'm not getting enough bandwidth on my mobile.

I can't embed at the moment...
edit on 4/11/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wait, is this the same clip? It's from a month ago, found it on the google videos tab..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Funny how this clip's been up over a month and only received 200+ views.. OP, is this the same as the one in your OP?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you muzzle for showing us the canary in the coal mine.

To me, this is irrefutable proof of a conspiracy to squash any dissent against the machine and it is absolutely sickening.

~Namaste

I agree it's like hilariously obvious.
Pathetic too.

Interesting allegory about the canary in the coal mine.
Perhaps we indeed are on the precipice of a disaster, a veritable "political firestorm" of sorts.

Even if it has nothing to do with this it's still pretty obvious politics in this nation are about to take some really bad turns. The media is just begging for trouble. Problem is a lot of "normal" people want trouble too, so it's frustrating.

I'm just saying this equation is unbalanced, it is not in equilibrium. Something will have to give sometime soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I don't know if it's the same clip.

But I am pretty sure I have seen RP denounce the FDA and Big Pharma like half a dozen times or something. It's not really that abnormal or anything.

So it very well could be two totally different clips.
I will await the OP's reply to find out.
(Edit - After rechecking I think they are the same video now)

Oh look though it doesn't even have a FOX logo on it, and it says Keene Sentinel in the background. So if it was the same video, how could FOX claim copyright?

The Keene Sentinel is the '5th oldest continuous newspaper in the US' according to these sources.
Also very important :

The Keene Sentinel is an independently owned daily newspaper published in Keene, New Hampshire. It currently publishes seven days a week.

It is "Independently owned", that means it's not part of News Corporation.
edit on 11-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Funny how this clip's been up over a month and only received 200+ views.. OP, is this the same as the one in your OP?

That is the correct video, thank you. The real test will be the attention it gets. Its likely that the original video was blocked because all the additional hits and people linking on facebook/twitter, etc.

That being said, it looks were doing a good job, ATS. Keep sharing and get the word out.

Spread awareness! The RP campaign isn't dead no matter how they try to bury it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

But how does FOX claim copyright on the Keene Sentinel's video?
It may very well be the same video after I checked the original one and saw the opening screen cap before it said "not available due to copyright". The one blocked is Keene Sent.

I can't find any info claiming News Corp owns it yet.
I'll keep looking.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah Keene is totally independent and I believe they most likely have the copyright claims to this if anyone does. There are no official logos anywhere on the video except the Keene Sentinel logo.

It really looks like FOX has no right to claim copyright here, and that Keene could sue FOX for claiming their property as theirs and trying to diminish it's exposure by having it taken down. Thus causing Keene Sent to lose air time (it's logo), and thus causing them to lose $. Damages could be awarded.

I don't think anyone will sue anyone but if they really really wanted to, it could be attempted.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

if faux cannot claim copyright, couldn't we use this to get the "infringing" videos reinstated?

if i were keene sentinel I would be FURIOUS

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lurker007
reply to post by muzzleflash

if faux cannot claim copyright, couldn't we use this to get the "infringing" videos reinstated?

if i were keene sentinel I would be FURIOUS

Hopefully he doesnt accept the $1,000,000 check from "Fox News".
edit on 11-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Ron Paul again makes a very public statement about how we all feel. I just don't understand how people can continue to support the establishment candidates when they're not trying to do anything to save this country from the stranglehold that these huge corporations have on us by being in bed with our alphabet agencies.

GOP Presidential candidate Ron Paul rebuked the relationship between the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the pharmaceutical industry during a press conference, stating that "the FDA and the drug companies are in bed together."

In the video of this event, Paul also points a finger at health insurance firms, explaining that "whether it's Democrats or Republicans reforming the medical care system, these corporations run the show."

And for those of you that are worried about disposing of the FDA can you really argue with this?

Known in his home state of Texas as a congressman who speaks his mind, Paul didn't hesitate when asked whether eliminating the FDA would be a reasonable solution. "I think so," he replied, "because they've done more harm than good."

Article Source

Which is exactly why he will never be elected or nominated for the presidency. There are to many political ties to huge corporations, especially pharm corporations.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you mean this video?

Ron Paul and FDA
edit on 11-4-2012 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
If the USA don't vote for him then I want him to run my country!
This guy has guts to put it in simplest terms and it is too bad that the media are hiding his "existence" in the run for presidency.

Can any one explain WHY the MSM is deliberately hiding this guy, as you so eloquently stated, Ron Paul is just what the USA needs right now, everything he speaks about is designed to fix the multitude of problems. and yes he has guts, i just can not understand why the American people are so blind to who their best choice is.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

If only American citizens' votes counted towards electing the president of the United States. That could really effect actual change but unfortunately that will never happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How anyone can think that they are not in bed together is beyond me.

I'm in the process of making a good thread about the suboxone conspiracy. Maybe I'll get around to finishing it this weekend. Big pharma and the FDA are

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
If the USA don't vote for him then I want him to run my country!
This guy has guts to put it in simplest terms and it is too bad that the media are hiding his "existence" in the run for presidency.

Can any one explain WHY the MSM is deliberately hiding this guy, as you so eloquently stated, Ron Paul is just what the USA needs right now, everything he speaks about is designed to fix the multitude of problems. and yes he has guts, i just can not understand why the American people are so blind to who their best choice is.

You have it quite wrong, my friend. You really don't know why the MSM "is hiding this guy?" Just walk yourself through it. These so-called problems that you foresee him fixing, while affecting 99% of the American public, aren't significant enough to affect the 1% of the American pubic, therefore they go unnoticed. You're wrong in that the American public does recognize how special Mr. Paul is, however, our elections are rigged and this isn't a democracy. We haven't lived in a free democracy for some time in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Ron Paul rocks!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
people should download and upload this, if they take down one, they are going to take down others...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Great post! S&F

This post reminds me of the recent studies demonstrating the link between cancer prevention and aspirin (ASA). Several pharmaceutical companies came right out and said they would not be investigating these claims. Of course they won't be; there is no money to be made. Aspirin is cheap and has been on the market for years. Ok, I get it. But to come right out and say, "We don't care about you and we won't invest money in this important research that can potentially save lives," that takes big balls! At least they're honest, right? Makes me sick just thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

RON PAUL!!!!! PRESIDENT PAUL!!!!!! IT SHALL BE SO! I have to believe it..... because the alternative is just a down hill slope ending very very badly for the vast majority of Americans.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join